BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

RE2 “1 shot” demo is now available to download for PC, PS4, and XB1. You have only 30 minutes of playtime before the demo becomes unplayable. If you finish the demo in under 30 minutes you will unlock a new cinematic trailer. Full game releases on Jan 25th.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Didn't make it myself But there still was a trailer afterwards, just not sure if it was new.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I made it through the first time with no deaths. Didn't see everything. Trailer at the end is new. Couple things that fans should be happy about.

I then downloaded it on my xb1x and skipped cutscenes to explore more. You can go outside too! Lots of nice stuff hidden away. I'm sure there was some stuff I still missed. Can't wait til the full game comes out.

Back in the day in HS I almost missed a midterm cause the Software Etc. got their shipment late. Made it with literally about 20 seconds before the door was closed and locked. Those were the days.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

The bookshelf delayed reaction is hilarious.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Seems hardmode will be more classic experience - no autosaves and you can only save with ink ribbons

So reviews are out and this game is killing it.

Couple things
    A and B campaigns are confirmed though some reviews didn't find the B campaign cause you have to turn it on in the menu's or something.
    The normal difficulty setting works like RE4 difficulty where it scales based on how good you are doing. Hardcore Difficulty works just like the original games.

Can't wait for Friday.

90% on metacritic, and I guess there's a rumor that they're already working on RE3 remake. It comes from a guy that has released other rumors in the past that ended up being true.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

They'd better keep the "You want S.T.A.R.S.? I'll give you S.T.A.R.S." line in then.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I am super excited for this and maybe more than KH3. To bad I have a friend in town this weekend who is visiting and staying with me so I won't get to play it

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm going out for beers with people from work on Friday night, but thankfully have no plans for the rest of the weekend

Also there will be free DLC after release: psx costumes and Ghost Survivors mode

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

So excited for this, could almost cry. I remember this being one of the first games I really got into as a kid and to see it remade like this is fantastic.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Going to be playing this all weekend, lights off, curtains drawn with headphones. I just finished Evil Within 2 (great game) and am itching for moar horror. Loved the classic Resident Evil 2.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    Going to be playing this all weekend, lights off, curtains drawn with headphones. I just finished Evil Within 2 (great game) and am itching for moar horror. Loved the classic Resident Evil 2.
    Give me a reason to play Evil Within 1. I played for an hour, got to the first camp area with like 5 bullets or some shit and can't get past it!

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    Give me a reason to play Evil Within 1. I played for an hour, got to the first camp area with like 5 bullets or some shit and can't get past it!
    Evil within 2 in my opinion is much better, but try going the stealth route for that camp, patience is key. Learn the path of the zombies, distract them with throwing bottles (I think that's a thing you can do in evil within 1), and stealth kill them

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Bweigelt View Post
    So reviews are out and this game is killing it.

Couple things
    A and B campaigns are confirmed though some reviews didn't find the B campaign cause you have to turn it on in the menu's or something.
    The normal difficulty setting works like RE4 difficulty where it scales based on how good you are doing. Hardcore Difficulty works just like the original games.

Can't wait for Friday.
    As far as I know there's no A and B but some parts of the game change (mainly the beginning and the end) depending on who you pick first. So your first character will always enter the RPD from the main gate while the second has to go through more city streets and backdoors. The rest of the game however is unique depending on the character with no interactions between the two scenarios (like picking the inventory expansion or the gun in the original). That's why they didn't call this A and B.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Uh, so instead of 4 campaigns its still technically 2?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    Uh, so instead of 4 campaigns its still technically 2?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Yes but these are expanded compared to the originals. A and B scenarios were scrapped to flesh out each character's campaign and they are a combination of events that happened in RE2's A and B. You could see this as the canonical series on events if you exclude the opening.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast