+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Just got introduced to Mr.X.

The constant stomping is just so nerve wracking. 'Oh look at this herb, let me ge- *STOMP STOMP STOMP* SHIT!'

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Jesus fuck he can follow you into the main hall.

Lanipator of TFS has a great clip of that from him playing last night. After about 20 minutes of avoiding Mr. X and lickers, makes it back to main hall thinking he's safe. Right as he walks through the door Mr. X is on the other side and slams him into the ground.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Running the second character's first scenario is a lot less stressful since you know most of the things already, then you start the 2nd scenario and suddenly it's scary once more because you have no idea what will happen

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by silverdragontyr View Post
    Lanipator of TFS has a great clip of that from him playing last night. After about 20 minutes of avoiding Mr. X and lickers, makes it back to main hall thinking he's safe. Right as he walks through the door Mr. X is on the other side and slams him into the ground.
    Where's that at?

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    I played 6 in Co-op and that shit was incredibly fun. Even if the story was kinda ass.
    Was even better on split-screen, high-fiving each other and just barely managing to get through everything on highest difficulty.

It's on his Twitch. Here is the short clip.

https://clips.twitch.tv/SmilingProductiveFinchRlyTho

BG Level

Lmao

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Finished Claire A this morning and started Leon B. Scenario B goes a lot faster. The first time I ran into Mr. X with Leon, I was going down a long hallway that I'd previously cleared and he appeared in my flashlight's glow. Leon yelled JESUS CHRIST and I laughed very heartily.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Infinite Combat Knife is all cool until you stab it in panic in a place you won't be able to retrieve it from XD

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Petitssk View Post
    Was even better on split-screen, high-fiving each other and just barely managing to get through everything on highest difficulty.
    Basically what we did. Chapter 3 Leon was probably the pinnacle even though we run out of fucking ammo fighting that boss in the church. (And then after deployment learning everyone had that issue)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Btw. A tip for something I didn't realize until quite late. When you pick up items, you can combine them immediately, so even when you have a full inventory you can pick up and combine key items, herbs or gun powder.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

This will be the first resident evil that I try to complete. I hated these games as a kid but I had many lol's watching streamers play it over the weekend.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Free DLC drops February 15th, “Ghost Survivors”, as you follow three characters who were doomed to not escape Raccoon City in a “what if” scenario: the gun shop owner, the mayor’s daughter, and the soldier.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Also free DLC coming Feb 15th, Classic RE2 skins for Leon & Claire. As in, HD polygons as they appeared in RE2. Looks goofy as hell with the rest of the world being photo realistic lol

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Free DLC drops February 15th, “Ghost Survivors”, as you follow three characters who were doomed to not escape Raccoon City in a “what if” scenario: the gun shop owner, the mayor’s daughter, and the soldier.

Spoiler: show

BG Level

I hope they make more of these.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Oh that is awesome, I am loving this game. Cleared both A scenarios on hardcore and trying a speed run for the specials. I am a bit sad they removed the spiders, makes no sense to remove them considering they were pretty iconic in the sewers.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Finished Leon B and unlocked 4th Survivor mode with Hunk. Man. 4th Survivor is some bullshit lmao. Zombies everywhere and ambushing you, dogs annoying as fuck, and Mr. X just shows up wherever the fuck he wants to be in the RPD building. It’s really fun but incredibly frustrating at the same time.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

On course to finish the game. I believe I’ve got a couple of hours left.

So far, enjoying it a lot. Playing with someone reduces the scare factor as opposed to playing alone but very fun game nevertheless.

I hope this game also has unlimited ammo option as an unlockable (after beating the game in normal mode). I enjoyed blasting everything in RE 5 with Magnum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast