1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 46 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 22 hours, 13 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 11 hours, 46 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Slycer Ilerion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Famitsu Interview Translation - Yoshida at Korea Media Event

My translation of the Famitsu interview with Yoshida from Seoul media event is below. This one was a pretty long one so it took a couple hours to get out, I think there were already some preliminary translations floating around a few hours ago.

Please link back here if you are copying portions of the translation as I'll be going through it a second time and making adjustments to things I may have left out or things that are confusing. Let me know if you see anything that's obviously wrong and I'll take a second look at the original JP.

Source: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201508/21086112.html

------

Yoshida discusses gathering, crafting, the Double Cross Hot Bar, and more in Seoul.

Since its release in 2013, Final Fantasy XIV has attracted players from around the world and, in late August, will be celebrating the official start of service in Korea. In advance of that, we were able to secure an exclusive interview with producer and director Naoki Yoshida at a gathering that was hosted for the media on August 12, 2015 in Seoul. We heard from him about the start of Korean service, but also about current hot topics in Eorzea that we didn't get a chance to talk about at Gamescom, such as what the future holds for gatherers and crafters.

First, the current status for Korea.

How have the reactions been for potential Korean players prior to the start of service of FFXIV?

Yoshida: Since Korea releases a lot of original online games, we haven't seen, for example, a lot of players actively collecting information for months in Japan. In addition, because a number of other titles are around and the beta will be experiencing a data wipe, the participation hasn't been too high. Because of that, we're expecting that there will be a surge in players just before the official start of service.

People seemed excited at last year's G-STAR event.

Yoshida: G-STAR 2014 is where we really started to feel the anticipation of Korean players. There are a lot of old-school FF fans who have been looking for information about the global versions of FFXIV so we already have a core community developed that's providing a variety of information in Korea. We're seeing a big surge in excitement now, even in those who haven't experienced the FF series before.

People are clamoring for secondhand or even thirdhand information.

Yoshida: Now that we just held the media summit, we'll be storming the Korean media with new information. Paired up with the ability to create your character on August 9 and the open beta, I think the excitement will continue to build even more quickly towards release.

How many media representatives were present at today's gathering?

Yoshida: I think most of the Korean media has shown up, we have about 100 pairs here. The local staff tells me this is a pretty extraordinary number.

Many Korean online games are of the free-to-play style, so the flat-rate billing system in FFXIV will be challenging that.

Yoshida: I can point to the positive reactions of players in Japan, but as you said, the reality here is a little different. As far as large-scale MMORPGs in Korea are concerned, there's a combination of subscription titles with a flat-rate builling system and those with micro-transactions, so I don't think it's that unusual. We'll be marketing the game differently in China and South Korea, but we still won't be going free-to-play. If we had to go free-to-play with FFXIV, we'd have to change elements of the game design from the ground up, which is something we're not considering.

So you see no problem with the subscription-based business model.

Yoshida: In terms of the point of contact for Korean service, we'll be using EYEDENTITY MOBILE (formerly Actoz Soft) for the sale of subscription and optional services. We'll carefully maintain the policy that none of the optional items sold will affect a character's strength.

It's also common in Korea that players will pay a fee for a small unit of time, will you be trying this out?

Yoshida: Yeah, a strong part of the gaming market in Korea is players enjoying online games at internet cafes. We'll also be offering a system for those cases where players can pay to play for units of around 3-5 hours at a time.

What kinds of play styles have you seen for Korean people?

Yoshida: For Korean players, it seems that many are of the mind that we should get rid of all the side quest icons. There are also a lot of serious gamers here, including those who enjoy gaming as e-sports competition.

You also announced some original elements for the Korean version. For example, when the global edition of patch 2.2 was published there was no lootmaster system.

Yoshida: The lootmaster system is one that Korean players have been using for a long time, so we developed it especially for the Korean version. As of now, it's already been implemented in the global version. That said, since the Korean version is starting from the state of patch 2.2, as far as incorporating the mechanism is concerned, it is being incorporated specifically for the Korean version as of patch 2.2. To go into a bit more detail, we'll also be adjusting the weekly restricions on certain content. The Korean version will be customized until about patch 2.4. We also want to respond to ultra-wide 21:9 monitors based on Korean feedback. We expect that the Korean version will match up with the global version when it reaches patch 3.1.

So you worked to get the 21:9 ratio into the Korean version earlier.

Yoshida: We heard about the larger monitors in Korea so we wanted to get it implemented for that version. For the global version, we weren't able to meet the patch verification deadline for 3.0, so we'll be supporting it after we test it for patch 3.1. It's fun to play it on a 21:9 screen. I tried it out in the Korean version for 2.2, it made the Leviathan primal battle quite easy with the extra width since you could see all of the splash positions on one screen (laughs).

That's good, avoiding those will help out weaker players (laughs). What's the reasoning for incorporating original elements in the seasonal events?

Yoshida: China and Korea have the lunar new year, but the remainder of the seasonal events in the global version don't match up, so we decided that we needed to adapt to the regional characteristics.

Will the Korean version continue to get separate patches or will it be similar to the global version?

Yoshida: Our intention is to keep the versions as close as possible. For example, in addition to the development work for the global version of patch 3.1, we also have to confirm the operation status for the newest play servers, and check the patches for the PS4, PS3, PC, and Mac versions. For the Chinese and Korean versions, we'd like to keep them as close to the global version as possible, eventually getting to the same state.

So the development time increases with the Korean version being added in addition to the global version?

Yoshida: As an example, we can try to incorporate systems that were introduced in later updates, but the more we change the versions, the more work it takes to merge those individual items, and that's work that the development team hates to perform (laughs).

Korean players will likely be vocal about wanting the versions to be as close as possible.

Yoshida: Earlier, I told the local media that we'd eventually like the local version to be aligned with the global version. Of course, this depends on things like the speed of translation and QA which may affect the time it takes to publish content, but we want to avoid balance adjustments which are specific for the Korean version as then the versions will be similar but still have differenecs. In that case, even though the versions would be similar, it would be necessary to do separate debugging, which would shift the release schedule. Since we want to match the publication schedule of the global version as much as possible, we'd ideally like the content to match perfectly.

The weekly limit is intended to maintain a certain value for a certain effort.

I'd like to go into some detail about topics for the global version that we weren't able to ask about in Germany. Can you tell us your opinion on the current situation with weekly limits on gathering and crafting?

Yoshida: We've gotten a lot of feedback from players who want content that isn't on a weekly restriction, but we've also gotten feedback from players with less spare time that it shouldn't be changed. However, especially for gatherers, we think the time constraints might be too tight for collecting the red scrips, so we'll be making adjustments.

[i]The red gatherer's scrips can be used to obtain the "favors" rewards which can be consumed, but many opinions say the random element to these might be unnecessary.

Yoshida: The general policy was that we wanted to establish the weekly limit so that what you get for a certain amount of work retains a certain amount of equivalent value. Within these there's room for randomness so not everyone is getting exactly the same thing every time. But we've gotten a lot of feedback about it being too restrictive. The development intent was also to increase the value of craft products and materials by implementing some high difficulty crafting and gathering. Of course, the market value has also had a great effect on the balance between equipment obtained on the market and that obtained from battle content, but I wonder if we should have adjusted that a bit more during development. Since this was our first attempt, we'd like to take players' feedback into account for future additions.

There are some of us who haven't been using the favors and have been saving up red scrips [[presumably tokens]] in anticipation of things changing when patch 3.1 rolls around (laughs).

Yoshida: That's kind of like always keeping a stash of monster hunt seals, I don't really understand it (laughs).

For gatherers and crafters, will you be changing the relationship between melded crafted equipment and scrip exchange equipment in the future?

Yoshida: We deliberately made it so that the crafted equipment with the strongest materia attached were better. The red crafter's scrips and exchanged equipment were added so that players who don't want to spend a crazy amount of gil can still obtain equipment which is close to max-melded equipment in terms of performance. The idea behind making the crafted melded gear better is similar to how the Allagan Tomestone equipment is not quite as strong as equipment which drops from the highest difficulty battle content.

There have been a lot of complaints about the difficulty of obtaining all types of gear due to the red scrip gear being class-specific.

Yoshida: We've also added the specialization system, so as we've said at previous live producer letters, the aim was so that players could reach high tier crafting without having all crafting classes maxed out, so it might seem difficult to align all of the crafting classes with gear. However, it's only been a month and two weeks since the start of Heavensward, so please be a bit more patient and continue to collect them over time.

The pattern of item-level enhancement

With regards to item level, it seems like the number of people participating in extreme Bismarck is declining. Do you hav any plans to implement any countermeasures for this?

Yoshida: We are thinking a bit about countermeasures. To start, in patch 3.1 both Bismarck extreme and Ravana extreme will be available in Duty Finder. By the way, I still have no comment on the extreme version of a Knights of the Round primal fight (laughs).

When might we see more on that?

Yoshida: I think you might see it when this year's anniversary event starts. A certain character might reference it (laughs).

The pace at which adventurers' item level goes up seems to be faster than the pace at which they are clearing content. Was this intended?

Yoshida: We intentionally increased the number of stages of item levels in Heavensward with additional equipment. For example, for those who don't participate in the normal Alexander raid, esoterics gear will come after strengthened law gear. Since there were less stages before, your only option was to either go to the raid or pass on it. This time, we set it up so that each type of Allagan Tomestone equipment can be enhanced, and we also added the normal version of Alexander with rewards, so we prepared a lot more choices to suit different play styles. Of course, for those who are quite skilled, it's possible to skip straight to the extreme Ravana weapon without even strengthening the Law weapon. It's also possible to skip Ravana entirely by going straight for the Esoterics weapon. But the choices are all there. So even though the climb is slow if you go in order, we wanted to add a bit of choice so that you also have the option of skipping steps according to your own playstyle. In some foreign media interviews, we've gotten feedback that the different levels of equipment are short-lived, but my thoughtson that are that the players' play styles and skill levels are all different. My response to that comment is that not every player will be switching equipment right away, so the lifespan of the equipment isn't short for everyone.

It doesn't feel necessary to go through every individual stage in order.

Yoshida: There are some people who will go through all of the item level stages, and others who will skip certain steps like stretching out Law equipment until they can obtain Esoterics equipment. In other words, while at first it seems like there's a much larger vertical climb to go through with item level equipment, in reality it's providing a few different routes for upgrading. As a result, during the process of climbing through the stages there will be some equipment which you bypass so I don't believe there's any need to put in measures which force players to go in order.

Do you think there was any part of character strengthening following Heavensward which was a bit difficult?

Yoshida: We should have further increased the amount of Carboncoat and Carbontwine available to allow players to increase the strength of their poetics equipment. When you start leveling additional jobs with Heavensward, you can use Poetics to obtain a lot of equipment and quickly get to an average item level of 120. But the amount of locations where you can get Carboncoat and Carbontwine is relatively low, so it's more difficult to upgrade from there. Of course, you can go ahead and switch over to Heavensward equipment, but we should have prepared for upgrading Poetics equipment better for 3.0. This is something we'll reflect on and take into account later on.

On the topic of Allagan Tomestones of Poetics, you're going to continue to leave those in place for now?

Yoshida: We're leaving those in for the time being as a token that players who reach level 50 can collect.

Savage Alexander is more difficult than Bahamut's Coils

Will Estinien play an important role in the main scenario of the patch 3.X series?

Yoshida: Rather than focusing on Estinien, since the Dragonsong War is not yet fully over, the influence of the fearsome dragon Nidhogg still remains. Part of the patch 3.X series will focus on settling this.

Will the future of the story also focus on why the Warriors of Light were considered to be too strong?

Yoshida: The story about the warrior of light will continue to be told over a longer period.

So you'll be setting up for things beyond the patch 3.X series?

Yoshida: Another part of the patch 3.X series will focus on the reasons why the Ascians exist and the identity of the Warrior of Darkness. However, the path leading up to version 4.0 will be another route as well, so that's something you can also separately look forward to.

Will version 4.0 have a completely different story?

Yoshida: 4.0 will be an independent story on its own similar to how Heavensward was, still retaining the presence of the darkness and Ascians.

The savage version of Alexander: Gordias is quite difficult. Can you compare it to the Final Coil of Bahamut?

Yoshida: Since we're calling it "savage," you can use that as a reference. Taking that into consideration, you could say that content on the difficulty level of the coils of Bahamut doesn't currently exist in Heavensward [[i.e. savage is harder than coils were]].

So the savage version of Alexander: Gordias is more comparable to the savage version of the Second Coil of Bahamut.

Yoshida: Since it's considered "savage," it's more difficult than the standard coils of Bahamut. However, it's different from the savage version of Second Coil. The first and second areas of savage Alexander: Gordias are a bit closer to the conventional difficulty from before. The true savage difficulty starts with the third layer... I think it's a bit hellish (laughs).

So the difficulty of the coils of Bahamut which were endgame throughout the 2.0 series wasn't satisfactory?

Yoshida: When A Realm Reborn started, the words "high end raid" were ones you only heard in other MMORPG experiences. Now that operations have continued for two years with the series of coil raids, we got a lot of feedback on both ends like "I don't want to try it out because the difficulty is too high" and "this is too easy, there should be something more difficult." Rather than having new content sit in the middle, we decided to split the difficulty into two types of content - one where the difficult things become even more difficult, and one where players can enjoy them more easily.

Can you give us an overall idea of the content hierarchy in FFXIV?

Yoshida: In order of challenge from on the lower end, it's quests, guildleves, guildhests, instanced dungeons, Crystal Tower. On the higher end towards the top, extreme primals and normal Alexander are around the same, and then Alexander savage is at the top. We designed the normal version of Alexander to occupy the same general difficulty spot as extreme primals, although they may be a bit easier in some regards.

Yoshida discusses how to best use Sharpcast on Black Mage.

Along with the adjustments to astrologian that you told us about in Germany, is there any possibility you'll be looking into adjusting abilities for white mage or scholar?

Yoshida: We haven't gotten any proposals from the development team which involve adjustments to the other healer jobs to adjust balance for the astrologian. I mentioned this recently in a producer letter, but as a general policy, we don't want to make any adjustments to lower the capabilities of one job in order to balance another job in the same role. We'll be able to talk soon about adjustments that we're making to astrologian.

In the previous interview, you mentioned that you wanted to faciliate tanks gaining enmity. Will you be making balance adjustments by changing the numerical values associated with individual actions?

Yoshida: We carried out adjustments like that in 3.0, but we may make additional adjustments to increase the amount of enmity gained by enmity-generating actions.

I have a question about Sharpcast on black mage. Since the determination of a Firestarter proc is a little late, is there any way you can change the specification to allow the smooth utilization of Sharpcast > Fire > Firestarter proc?

Yoshida: Since this is an online game where the server and the client have to communicate, and proc determination happens on the server end, it would be physically impossible to change the specification to send a notification of a proc any quicker. That's why we developed the effect of Sharpcast to always activate a proc, so that it can be used in a variety of situations. Perhaps you're considering the "guaranteed proc" as a way to increase your DPS, but, taking communication lag into account, I personally use it more as a way to allow for flexible recovery rather than just increasing DPS. For example, if the effect of Astral Fire dropped unexpectedly due to having to dodge a boss's abilities or a boss going invulnerable, if Swiftcast is on cooldown, I would use Sharpcast > Fire > Ability > Fire III to get the buff back. For instanced dungeons, you can use Sharpcast before the first Thunder II, then cast Fire III normally without waiting for the proc, then put the Thunder III proc on another monster. With less of a focus on maintaining Enochian, doing so will allow the Thundercloud proc to happen more often which can increase DPS in that kind of situation. Try it out on your own and see what works best (laughs).

Thinking about it like that, it may have some unique utilization even in PvP.

Yoshida: In Seal Rock (Seize) since MP tends to deplete quickly from Fire, I often do that. By using Sharpcast and then Thunder II, then the instant Thunder III on a different opponent, you can raise DPS, and by maintaining multiple Thunders, you can raise your proc probability to a state where it can proc almost any time. It can be tough to figure out the pattern, but it's something that you can try out.

The new double cross hot bar

What's the status of the double cross hot bar which you announced at the last live producer letter?

Yoshida: Some of the details are secret, but Minagawa (Hiroshi Minagawa, lead UI artist) is already working on it in development.

Would it be something like, for example, pressing both L1 and L2 at the same time to open a third cross hot bar?

Yoshida: Something along those lines (laughs). We've heard it would be good to have another cross hot bar.

So when you press a certain button another cross hto bar will appear on the screen?

Yoshida: I can't really say just yet.

Will you be adding an ability on the gamepad to allow for command input?

Yoshida: This is something Minagawa had worked on earlier to ensure that interference of command inputs with each other doesn't occur.

So the operation might become more complicated?

Yoshida: We've been working as much as possible to have one operation assigned, but Minagawa and I have talked about this and it might take some time to familiarize yourself. (laughs)

Give us some idea of what you're thinking.

Yoshida: Using black mage as an example, you could expand the double cross hot bar when you trigger Enochian to make it easier to execute a certain skill rotation, and then if Enochian expires, you could close the double cross hot bar to return.

That doesn't sound too complicated initially.

Yoshida: It's not that complicated.

Another UI-related question - In the past, Akihiro Hino from Level-5 proposed a system where you could run more than one macro at the same time. Has there been any progress on that?

Yoshida: I responded to this when Hino first mentioned it, but the idea to process multiple programs simultaneously would require us to fundamentally overhaul the macro system. There are a number of high priority items that we're currently working on adding that are way ahead, so it may or may not happen. Right now, we have a higher priority on increasing the number of saved macros available.

Are there many technical hurdles you have to overcome to increase the number of macros?

Yoshida: Since the macros are saved for each character, it would be easy if we could get rid of the ones that aren't being used by the main character, but right now we're figure out how to increase them without having them be erased.

If you're only leaving macros for the main character, what do you expect the number to ultimately be?

Yoshida: We'd like to have it set so there will be a few hundred common macros available to all characters on the same account. However, right now we have to figure out how to implement this when there are already multiple characters present with macros to avoid having certain macros disappear. We're looking at certain measures to avoid it, but we've been unsuccessful so far....

You'd have to present something that would ask players to confirm they want to erase a macro that they are using on alternate characters.

Yoshida: Well, because it takes people some time and effort to create macros, we want to figure out how to save them somehow.

For people who use more than one character, it seems hard to believe that they have all separate macros for each.

Yoshida: The development team has that opinion as well, that all characters on an account are probably using common macros. However, if you're using macros for all of your characters for battle, crafting, and gathering, it might be annoying to lose any of them.

New Gold Saucer game to "use the small things"

In talks with foreign media, you've discussed some upcoming changes to Gold Saucer. What form will these take and when will they be added?

Yoshida: In addition to new mini-games, we'll be adding a large-scale attraction along the lines of Chocobo Racing and Triple Triad in patch 3.1. There will also be a dedicated matching system for it, and development progress for that is ongoing. Additionally, we'll be readjusting chocobo racing and increasing the overall amount of MGP you can obtain in various ways.

We'll likely be earning more MGP than ever.

Yoshida: We'll continue to make it so that you can earn more without having to attend every day. We're also considering allowing players to purchase a bunch of jumbo cactpot tickets at the same time. For some of these changes, we'll be working on them until the last minute, so they may not meet the implementation deadline for patch 3.1. We'll be talking more about the additions and major updates to Manderville Gold Saucer in the 14 hour live broadcast on August 22.

Can you at least give us a hint as to what the new game will be?

Yoshida: I received a similar question from the foreign media about this, and what I told them is that it "uses small things already in the game" (laughs).

Production in progress for Wolves Den II (tentative name)!

When will the new series corresponding to the Zodiac Weapon saga be introduced?

Yoshida: The start of it is not far off. We're aiming towards introducing it either in patch 3.1 or patch 3.15.

So it's not the next stage, it's a "start."

Yoshida: It's a new series, so it's a start (laughs).

Are you still planning on having some kind of benefit to current holders of Zodiac Weapons Zeta?

Yoshida: There will be some kind of incentive granted to them when the new chapter begins. For example, the opening part will be divided into several phases, and you may be able to skip a stage.

Have you planned anything out yet for the renovation of Wolves' Den?

Yoshida: For now, we're planning that to be a major part of patch 3.2. We're currently working on Wolves' Den II (tentative name), at which time we'll adding the ranking system. We want to introduce a seasons system as well, but we're not sure whether it will be in 3.2 as we're still working on the specifications. We've already started work on the new battlefield and system production.

Will seasonal rankings be the conventional kind where they are refreshed periodically?

Yoshida: The idea is that there will be a PvP champion determined for each season. The match rating mechanism to match up players suitably for PvP is also being progressed to be added for Wolves' Den in patch 3.2.

What's planned for the future with company crafting?

Yoshida: With regards to company crafting as well as the FC airships, we'll be talking about those in more detail at the live producer letter that will be part of the 14-hour live broadcast. Please hang on a bit longer.

Patch 3.1 will also have a large volume of content!

Do you have some idea of about when you'll be releasing the beast tribe daily quests for the Gnath and vanu Vanu?

Yoshida: It might be delayed to patch 3.15, but as of right now I think it will make it in time for patch 3.1. Between the Gnath and Vanu Vanu, we'll be adding the daily quests for one of them first, then the other later on.

What about future plans for housing?

Yoshida: Right now we're focused on systems to remove unused houses and to allow players to move. Before we implement any new content, we want to first get those out the door. After that, we'll be working on co-managed private housing.

What's that going to be?

Yoshida: It will allow players to live and manage a house together with others, for example the person with whom they are Eternally Bonded. We're currently planning to allow up to five people to co-manage a house.

When will that be implemented?

Yoshida: We're working towards having it ready for patch 3.1.

It sounds like you have a lot planned for patch 3.1.

Yoshida: We're focused on a lot of refurbishment to existing systems which haven't received a lot of adjustments, but it will also be loaded with new content.

Lastly, what's the current progress looking like towards resuming sales of the Mac version?

Yoshida: There are still some OS-specific bugs which are occurring. These are affecting other games as well, so we've sent an inquiry to the OS production team, but we're still waiting on a reply. Additionally, we've seen performance variations with drivers depending on the graphics card, so we're also working to see if the drivers can be adjusted.

How much longer do you think will be needed?

Yoshida: We regret that the initial check period was insufficient, so rather than setting a new deadline for ourselves, we want to make sure we thoroughly check and verify the performance. So it might still be another month or so. It's a time-consuming process, so please forgive me.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Thanks Slycer!

but we've also gotten feedback from players with less spare time that [Red Scrips] shouldn't be changed.
    "I have limited time to play the game, so I want to make sure each moment I spend on it is donated towards grinding out weekly caps so that I don't get stuck behind," said no one ever.

but as a general policy, we don't want to make any adjustments to lower the capabilities of one job in order to balance another job in the same role.
    Unless it's NIN.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

a use for minions is welcome, don't even summon them anymore.

pls be fun though. this game is turning into a drag lately. D;

i can't wait for the pvp tryharding that comes with WD2/seasons. current turbocasual pvpers are disgusting. "dis isn't scripted *explodes*"

They should've done something like Pankarnation or w/e it was called in XI with minions. Give us options to give certain abilities to minions and as they level up they would grow. Basically Pokemon

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I feel like it'd be really hard to do (I mean I have nearly 120 minions already) but I'd definitely welcome a pokemon >_>

It's what a lot of my rl friends used to try get me to play WoW LOL

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    They should've done something like Pankarnation or w/e it was called in XI with minions. Give us options to give certain abilities to minions and as they level up they would grow. Basically Pokemon
    Pank was fun. I miss my triple attack en-paralyze self-healing tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyHobo View Post
    "I have limited time to play the game, so I want to make sure each moment I spend on it is donated towards grinding out weekly caps so that I don't get stuck behind," said no one ever.
    Alternatively:

"I have limited time to play the game, so I want to know that no one else can progress when I'm not playing too"