Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Kaslo stop ;-; *presses face against monitor* No amount of my wanting will get it to my door faster.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Can you please explain why you are so hype over it Mina? I honestly don't understand. Your getting Zelda that is also on the WiiU, an a portable version that lasts 1.5 hours

Not even trolling. I get it that hardcore nintendo fans want it no matter what. But the hype you are vibing off I don't understand

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

Life stuff:
    Spoiler: show

So I have some pretty heavy medical issues now in my life that has me being trotted from hospital to hospital and sometimes the bed (where I can't sleep but I have to stay in awkward positions because the pain is enough to make me faint) and bath (4-8 hours to get any relief) and in places that are not my own home. Extremely personal and extremely private. Not yet cancer but there's always the glorious chance of it happening and they are checking for cancer every 4 months for (the rest of my fucking life) as there is NO CURE for my disease. Now I have a computer but I can't very well carry it with me and a 3DS is NICE but there are times I want something more.

To be clear cause I'm sure I give the impression that I'm some super overweight girl--my mother did chinese feet binding techniques to my feet and combined with the other medical problems I have they make moving around nigh impossible without wanting to just drop dead. I have a pretty squishy muffin top though. ;-; *pokes it* and I wish I could exercise it away but I can't even get up without a cane or crutches or leveraging myself without cussing a storm on the eye numbing pain I get.

The Switch offers me convenience with the promise of it being a multi-device I can hook up to a TV or portable (even if I have to plug it into a wall or something) and not lose out on bigger titles.
    Maybe that sounds stupid to people but for me, I get tears in my eyes thinking I'm going to be able to play. Additionally my best friend is getting the Switch and it'll be fun to play with him when we're together. (Even when he comes over it's not exactly convenient to set up 2 TVs for the Wii U splatoon stuff, we usually stick to just 3DS... so can you imagine the freedom to bring your own mini tablet with controllers for a console game to play at a friends? BALLER IN MY BOOK)

My life has been mostly 3DS and Vita (and crunchyroll!) lately and thinking about something bigger than those screens with bigger titles... especially that new Zelda looks so fuckin good... *eyes shine* and I like Splatoon and the promise of that SMT-ish ATLUS game...

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

http://www.rpgsite.net/news/5307-dis...medium=twitter

Disgaea 5 Complete will release in late May.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

FINALLY

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Wonder if that means games like Mario 64 that were bought on VC will be available pretty quickly.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post

FINALLY
    Not sure I understand when I logged my Nintendo id on my friends wiiu i was able to download my games

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

FINALLY
    Welcome to the year... uh.... something... Nintendo. Better late than never.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/50673343.html#more

That didnt take long.

Spoiler: show
    Yes, Sony did file this in 2015, but thats also not too long after Nintendo NX patents started leaking.

Thought is that it simply seems to be a dock for a tablet, but who knows.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

If you got a switch pre-ordered but you don't have a SDXC memory card ready here's a 64 GB on sale for $16

http://deals.kinja.com/add-64gb-of-s...=1487364748879

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Thats a pretty sweet deal. Knowing myself. I wouldnt feel right without going 128gb or w/e max is tho. Even though I would probably never max the internal storage cap of 64.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah these memory cards go on sale pretty regularly. Knew one would pop up sooner or later before the launch of the console. Should be plenty unless you download every switch title. Otherwise welp at least they're small.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

So it seem the video of the UI and uboxing that went around alerted Nintendo. And we're able to take the console back

It seems the console was stolen by a distributor employee and sold to the guy who made the videos.

So the guy who made the videos is now console less and money less ( didn't got a refun) but is not in trouble legally but he says he has money issues with the life bills

Gl buying a stolen console

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

There was a rumor floating around reddit that someone in germany at a less than reputable website got hold of a console and opened it up to reveal a Tegra X2 inside.

Havn't been able to find anything else corroborating the story, but if true thats a pretty nice bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin View Post
    There was a rumor floating around reddit that someone in germany at a less than reputable website got hold of a console and opened it up to reveal a Tegra X2 inside.

Havn't been able to find anything else corroborating the story, but if true thats a pretty nice bonus.
    There's a Neogaf thread with pictures from a Foxconn leak that corroborates this(the teardown).

However the headline is misleading, this did not confirm an X2, it confirmed that it's a custom chip and *not* a Tegra X1.

Judging by the model number(02) and the size of the die though, vegas money is on it being a variation of the X2, but with a maxwell chip that was die shrunk using the same fab process as pascal.

This would mean it's not as strong as the X2, but a fair bit stronger than the X1.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Minor news, but GameXplain just received their review stuff for Zelda Switch

https://twitter.com/AndreSegers/stat...25485318156289

Also:

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I really hope that game isn't just a party mode 4 player verses.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Please Nintendo, bring back instruction manuals.

All that wasted interior space is just...

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Minor news, but GameXplain just received their review stuff for Zelda Switch

https://twitter.com/AndreSegers/stat...25485318156289

Also:

thats alot of wasted plastic... like really alot