1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 54 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 11 hours, 5 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 22 hours, 54 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Alexander Savage DPS Leaderboard

I made an Alexander Savage DPS Leaderboard: http://bit.ly/savage-dps-pub

Submit your parses and PoV videos! New submissions are added automatically. The static html view is updated every 5 minutes.

Rules:
    Wins only. Zone title must be visible at the top of the parse.
    Parse must be unmerged. (Set encounter timeout to 30 seconds in Options > General.)
    EncDPS and Job columns must be visible.

This is purely informational to help you get an idea of how you are doing compared to the community at large. If you parse, remember to keep things positive and have fun!

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Love it! What do we do though if we submitted the same screenshot used, so it counted the group clear time twice in the top 5 fastest? I know my tank (Leviathan, A2S) submitted his deeps, and then I just submitted mine, but didn't list a team name (since I didn't know what it should have been called, Haha) so yeah :<

Otherwise, very cool!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I don't particularly care about this stuff, but for those of you that like to compare against each other, that's gonna be a fun site.

Nicely done.

An ability to sort by job someday might be awesome too. So can compare against other sch, etc.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Well the leaderboard page shows the top number for each job per floor, shouldn't really need more than that, though it wouldn't hurt either. I don't know if google docs can actually do that on a published sheet though.

I like this, hopefully it spreads and sees some decent use, we have a personal chart like this for our server but it doesn't get a huge amount of activity and there's zero good DRKs using it! I need some decent numbers to push myself to beat.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Well the leaderboard page shows the top number for each job per floor, shouldn't really need more than that, though it wouldn't hurt either. I don't know if google docs can actually do that on a published sheet though.

I like this, hopefully it spreads and sees some decent use, we have a personal chart like this for our server but it doesn't get a huge amount of activity and there's zero good DRKs using it! I need some decent numbers to push myself to beat.
    You know, I completely overlooked that.

Now that I have, look at the balance at the top. Lowest "top" dps is mch at 1103 and best is drg at 1204. We don't have gear to compare, but that seems pretty well balanced to me.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Absolutely love it, great work!

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Now that I have, look at the balance at the top. Lowest "top" dps is mch at 1103 and best is drg at 1204. We don't have gear to compare, but that seems pretty well balanced to me.
    A lot of it also depends on your group composition for a few jobs also and how much they're potentially catering to get a given member higher numbers.

That said, I like public resources like this. Gives you a general idea of where you should be compared to other groups, although it probably could use an iLvl listing for job-specific stuff. Was there not someone working on a World of Logs style site for XIV encounters?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    A lot of it also depends on your group composition for a few jobs also and how much they're potentially catering to get a given member higher numbers.

That said, I like public resources like this. Gives you a general idea of where you should be compared to other groups, although it probably could use an iLvl listing for job-specific stuff. Was there not someone working on a World of Logs style site for XIV encounters?
    I agree for the most part, some compositions have players who just cannot multi-task 2 roles. Mainly healer's who DPS and heal.

I actually got some flak for being one of the Strongest Warriors on the parse for 929 Warrior DPS on AS1

People say i force my sch to heal me and he cant dps when in reality the WHM cannot solo heal without someone dieing. So the lack of SCH dmg from our weak whm allows me to play more aggressive... the 7:02 clear is my clear at 5600 Raid DPS
    and the 7:10 Clear is 5765 dps... how is this possible?
    http://puu.sh/jLw0z/461de998c4.jpg

Theory Fighter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Frejan Schultz
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlazed View Post
    the 7:02 clear is my clear at 5600 Raid DPS
    and the 7:10 Clear is 5765 dps... how is this possible
    One possibility is lots of overkill damage on the 7:10 kill. For example, melee LB on the last oppressor that does, say, 30k damage but the oppressor only had 5k HP remaining. Or the BLM finishing his Alarum with big FIV hits that do much more than its remaining HP, etc.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Jubei'Thos

I agree for the most part, some compositions have players who just cannot multi-task 2 roles. Mainly healer's who DPS and heal.

I actually got some flak for being one of the Strongest Warriors on the parse for 929 Warrior DPS on AS1

People say i force my sch to heal me and he cant dps when in reality the WHM cannot solo heal without someone dieing. So the lack of SCH dmg from our weak whm allows me to play more aggressive... the 7:02 clear is my clear at 5600 Raid DPS
    and the 7:10 Clear is 5765 dps... how is this possible?
    Before looking at the fight, caster LB3 hitting 4 Alarums + 2 Opressors.
    They stuffed up the opening and had more total HP to burn through thus higher DPS even though slower kill.
    Bad parse.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Love it! What do we do though if we submitted the same screenshot used, so it counted the group clear time twice in the top 5 fastest? I know my tank (Leviathan, A2S) submitted his deeps, and then I just submitted mine, but didn't list a team name (since I didn't know what it should have been called, Haha) so yeah :<

Otherwise, very cool!
    Np, I manually dedupe some special cases if I see them.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Oro Oro
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

the 7:02 clear is my clear at 5600 Raid DPS and the 7:10 Clear is 5765 dps... how is this possible?
    In addition to the number of targets LB hits, total raid DPS is hard to compare in A1 because a lot of it depends on how much HP the Oppressor 0.5 spawns with. Notice that in the 7:10 kill, 0.5 takes 818k damage whereas in the 7:02 kill 0.5 takes 731k damage.

These resources are great, especially for sniping players

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Renavi Silenas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

added to spreadsheet nvm

war 1331 a2savagei193

this was last week ,MALBORO server, i was i193, im i199 now so ill post again this tuesday, hope to bust 1400 with i199

[IMG][/IMG]

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

was there something wrong with the print screen button?

lol this was sent to me

Malboro server also

you could click on the spreadsheet link and submit it properly