+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 61
  1. #41
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,162
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by Hushigoshi View Post
    I noticed that today too. Get a "Sorry but this forum uses the CloudFlare network and has been configured in such a way as to be incompatible with Tapatalk."
    BG is currently under DOS protection.

  2. #42
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,180
    BG Level
    10

    Clear your cache. That fixed it.

  3. #43

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,434
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    I get this when i try to upload something to bgbucket
    {"orig_name":"asdfasdfafdasfdsa.PNG","type":"image \/png","orig_size":1614.13,"id":269717,"url":"http: \/\/bucket.bluegartr.com\/04a45aa0fecd5f1f1019e49ae7efa4f0.PNG","name":"04a4 5aa0fecd5f1f1019e49ae7efa4f0.PNG","size":1614.13," thumb_url":"http:\/\/bucket.bluegartr.com\/04a45aa0fecd5f1f1019e49ae7efa4f0_thumb.PNG"}
    I am having the same issue when uploading stuff to BG Bucket. Existing stuff in the bucket is fine, though.

  4. #44
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,162
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I am having the same issue when uploading stuff to BG Bucket. Existing stuff in the bucket is fine, though.
    Is the file showing in your bucket if you refresh?

  5. #45

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,434
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Yes, it is there now after refreshing. It wasn't going through at all when I tried the other day. Whatever magic you did, it worked!

  6. #46
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,193
    BG Level
    7

    bluegartr.com does not forward to http://www.bluegartr.com/forum.php

    Only know this because my bookmarks keep saying the webpage is unavailable.

  7. #47
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16,075
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Yep. Shit is annoying yo.

  8. #48
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,162
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    bluegartr.com does not forward to http://www.bluegartr.com/forum.php

    Only know this because my bookmarks keep saying the webpage is unavailable.
    Root domains are a pain in the ass to switch over, it's been days and it still hasn't updated yet.

  9. #49
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,564
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    All those DNS addresses and shit gotta update.

  10. #50
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,193
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    Root domains are a pain in the ass to switch over, it's been days and it still hasn't updated yet.
    If there is any consolation, it is only happening on Chrome. Firefox and IE (yes I tested) forward peachy keen.

  11. #51
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,162
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    If there is any consolation, it is only happening on Chrome. Firefox and IE (yes I tested) forward peachy keen.
    Browser cache etcetc...

    You should be able to clear only your Chrome DNS going to this url: chrome://net-internals/#dns

  12. #52
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,106
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I'm getting phantom notifications. At first I just thought I was tired or not seeing things straight, but no.

    I was clearing threads through my Control Panel like I usually do, and my notifications said 3. When I got to the CP, I had two subscribed threads with new posts. Went to one of them, showed that I have 2 notifications, go back to the CP and now I only have one new thread. Cleared that one, it says I have a notification. Go back, "There are no subscribed threads to view yadda yadda yadda."

    Right now it says I have one notification for a thread with unread posts, but when I go back to the CP nothing will be there.

    It's been happening basically just this evening. Haven't noticed it previously.

  13. #53
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,162
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I'm getting phantom notifications. At first I just thought I was tired or not seeing things straight, but no.

    I was clearing threads through my Control Panel like I usually do, and my notifications said 3. When I got to the CP, I had two subscribed threads with new posts. Went to one of them, showed that I have 2 notifications, go back to the CP and now I only have one new thread. Cleared that one, it says I have a notification. Go back, "There are no subscribed threads to view yadda yadda yadda."

    Right now it says I have one notification for a thread with unread posts, but when I go back to the CP nothing will be there.

    It's been happening basically just this evening. Haven't noticed it previously.
    This might fix itself once I finish setuping the shared memcached server.

  14. #54
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,106
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Yeah it's not really a big deal, just wanted to bring it up since I noticed it.

  15. #55
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,656
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    You fucking mother fucker.


  16. #56
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    35,767
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    You fucking mother fucker.

    You heard it first Brill likes perking

  17. #57
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,656
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    You heard it first Brill likes perking

  18. #58
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,162
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    70

    It seems a lot of the problems from the BG Bucket uploading come from the new default blocking of anything Flash by Firefox and Chrome.

  19. #59
    Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,162
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    70

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragns View Post
    It seems a lot of the problems from the BG Bucket uploading come from the new default blocking of anything Flash by Firefox and Chrome.
    I think I got most of the stuff fixed beside that ^

  20. #60
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    32,598
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    When you begin to fall asleep, servers go down.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag