1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 7 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 16 hours, 28 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 0 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 9 hours, 28 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Holy shit, you guys weren't joking about Eloza. He's like a god damn kid seeing pieces of candy scattered about in terms of useless callouts.

DEFEND THIS, NO WAIT RETREAT, WAIT GET THIS NODE THAT SPAWNED THAT WE'RE NOT EVEN CLOS-RETREAT!RETREAT!RETREAT!RETREAT!RETREAT!SEE WE COULDA HAD THAT IF YOU LISTENED.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

you know if there was something implemented where dps that do sub 20k dmg had their /a speaking rights revoked for a few games, that would go such a long way

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zagam Zixion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Marcicus View Post
    you know if there was something implemented where dps that do sub 20k dmg had their /a speaking rights revoked for a few games, that would go such a long way
    Or better yet all tomes/win(if they got carried) removed.

The last few days have been brutal, nothing like losing by 50 points and seeing a smn go 0/8 and 2 bards 0/6 each. I didn't even think it was possible to die that much.

And im positive I caught eloza warp hacking , was on a mount all by himself as usual as I swifted sleep he was gone, not running away just straight up poof.
    Id report him but that would mean a chance of flames getting a usefull player so screw that haha.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Pretty sure you can't warp hack in PvP because it force disconnects you if it suspects you of it. Which makes it really obnoxious if get any sort of lag spike as that triggers it too and boots you out. Getting booted out also resets your kill streak to 0.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

for sure it was possible, i don't know if it is now but i've witnessed it. one guy on hyperion did it right in front of me, his name was target practice.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

there was some Flames ninja doing this shit with Hide a few days ago

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I wonder what changed then because I know for sure I kept getting DC'ed due to lag spikes and it thinking I was moving too fast. At least that's what I was told was the cause.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

there was some Flames ninja doing this shit with Hide a few days ago
    Are you saying his battle high icon warped around? Because that's how hide works

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zagam Zixion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I wonder what changed then because I know for sure I kept getting DC'ed due to lag spikes and it thinking I was moving too fast. At least that's what I was told was the cause.
    There definitely was in secure and slaughter maps, I haven't seen that DC/bug anti-hack in seal rock at all and there has been lots more evidence being posted lately of cheaters, the OF has 2 very clearly speed hacking vids in seal rock.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Fondue View Post
    Are you saying his battle high icon warped around? Because that's how hide works
    no, I'm saying usual detection methods to catch people under Hide weren't working and we'd catch homeboy several yalms away from where he first used Hide in a matter of seconds.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zagam Zixion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

no, I'm saying usual detection methods to catch people under Hide weren't working and we'd catch homeboy several yalms away from where he first used Hide in a matter of seconds.
    I think I was in this match. Was it the one with the adder pld spawning in our base at the start? and about 12 ppl DCing all at once half way through? I want to chalk that nin battle high thing up to a glitched game but I wouldn't put it past the person considering who it was.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

pretty sure those were two separate instances but it's whatevs at this point.

also, primal flames,if yall have literally half your alliance with -coordinated- cometeor ability and still manage to come in last place, it's time to do some serious life evaluation

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Is it me or has primal Mael been sucking ass lately?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Yubar View Post
    Is it me or has primal Mael been sucking ass lately?

Just horrible. I've been 190/200 for ADS for a couple weeks now.

The queue times have been horrible as well, I missed capping ESO a few times now since I can't stand dungeons.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

weekend mael i daresay is the worst GC of them all. weekday mael is significantly better

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Well I'm glad it wasn't me, because I've noticed that mael healers have been terrible.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zagam Zixion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Yubar View Post
    Well I'm glad it wasn't me, because I've noticed that mael healers have been terrible.
    Nope its been brutal, There are a few reasons for it though the first and biggest is that mael got loads of transfers last few weeks it happens all the time, winrates go up and down like waves and the bads transfer around thinking they will get more wins going to the "better" team when in fact they don't realize THEY are the reason they're GCs suck ass. The good thing as it lasts MUCH shorter that others because of longer wait times, long waits and losing makes the bads run faster.

The second reason and I know Marcicus can attest from his time here is the sheer amount of butt hurt adders and flames have for mael. It seems at least 75% of the 72 mans have at least one GC if not both focus us after the first set cause they got beat down so bad they refuse to let us win if they cant.

Some of them are so funny I cant help but smile while flames spawn camp us letting adders have 3-4 nodes just cause they so mayad we took a B from them earlier. Or adders focus us all match for no reason even after flames spawn camp them too. Its annoying but w/e I know our winrate is still better than those babies so if they want to toss matches for no reason? oh well.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

GCs go full retard way too much. Excal's premade carries too much. Mael wins lots of games with/without the premades because people can't focus on a target and kill priority targets,ever, and everything stated above this post.

fuck primal honestly

Professional Bum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jub Jub
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

GCs go full retard way too much. Excal's premade carries too much. Mael wins lots of games with/without the premades because people can't focus on a target and kill priority targets,ever, and everything stated above this post.

fuck primal honestly
    obviously you need Eloza Ketsch back. Can you take him back please...

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

I haven't queue'd in awhile, but how is the Aether data center for queue times? I assume 20+min?