+ Reply to Thread

PCs, Games, Misc for sale:

Will edit with more items as I have a chance to take pictures. and write:

PC---------------------------------------

Selling a PC pretty suitable for gaming for essentially the used value of the parts, as someone who is an enthusiast I have a mountain of parts I can swap in/out if really desired.

CPU: 3770k $300~
    RAM: 16GB $60~
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V $70~
    Cooler: Corsair H60 $50~
    PSU: Corsair CX750M $60~
    CASE: Lian-li PC-9N $70~
    Disk: Your choice of a 120GB SSD(either sandisk or samsung) or 2.5TB/3TB HDD(either WD or segate). $60 for each
    GPU: AMD 5870, 6950, or 7870. $90, $90, and $120 respective~

So between $600-$800+shipping(I'll lower the total price 10% if you're buying a complete system) depending on how you want to configure it, I'm not looking to part it out but would be willing to do mobo/cpu/ram/cooler as a combo if that's all you want.

I'm also willing to take the case out of the package and shit it as individuality wrapped parts(much cheaper to ship this way), if you're comfortable putting it back together yourself and supplying your own case.

I'll install the operating system of your choice included if you want.

Games----------------------------

Sealed:
    DS:Atelier Annie Premium edition $110

NES:Original Zelda: Classic Series ("good"-"very good" condition, sealed with a slight box dent in one corner) $300~ hard to pin the value on this since you don't see many sold. But I'd be willing to sell for $300~

PS2: Sakura Wars: So long my love boxed edition w/art book $70

PS2: Kama Khemia 2 Premium Edition $60

Used:

TBD

I'm open to trades if they involve a GTX 980, Fury X, Titan X, Professional audio or video gear, a 3DS modded for controllers and video out, or Ys related merchandise I don't have(all of this is unlikely, but hey, never know!).

Just wanted to add, if anyone is interested in any of this but doesn't like the price, feel free to send me an offer, otherwise off to ebay/craigslist.

Occulus sold.

When you say NES Classic Series Zelda, what's that mean is there two different types of units like a greatest hits for NES?

I do recall there was a gold and normal cartridge for the NES zelda. Is it the gold cartridge or is it the normal one? Or is that what you're referring to with classic series?

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    When you say NES Classic Series Zelda, what's that mean is there two different types of units like a greatest hits for NES?

I do recall there was a gold and normal cartridge for the NES zelda. Is it the gold cartridge or is it the normal one? Or is that what you're referring to with classic series?
    Classic series is the NES "Greatest Hits" equivalent. Not mine, just for reference.

http://img.gamefaqs.net/box/0/2/5/22025_front.jpg