New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Leona Dawnstar
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Different top laner, same outcome, just shows that the top laner for LGD was not going to entirely fix what they were missing for worlds, a lot of things they had to fix and the top laner wasn't just it.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

that last game seemed super weird but who knows they might have just went easy on them since OG was going through anyway

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

It was indeed weird though it's mentioned that they're playing with nothing to lose, hence there's no pressure, so automatically that kicked them back up into prime for that game. Or OG really didn't care any more

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Leona Dawnstar
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    they're playing with nothing to lose
    Well not necessarily, first gets to dodge a bullet with not having to play against SKT. At least I believe that 2nd seed from that group faces SKT's bracket side. So one can say with the way EDG has been playing, it would have been favorable to get grouped with them.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ah sorry I should've stated I meant LGD when I said that, then I commented on OG afterwards after my period. My bad. I thought by saying

hence there's no pressure, so automatically that kicked them back up into prime for that game
    would establish that I meant LGD (they whooped ass that game!). Rereading what I typed I can see where the confusion comes in.

edit: (after TSM LGD match): dyrus

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

holy fuck

i got feels from that

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Leona Dawnstar
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Ah sorry I should've stated I meant LGD when I said that, then I commented on OG afterwards after my period. My bad. I thought by saying

would establish that I meant LGD (they whooped ass that game!). Rereading what I typed I can see where the confusion comes in.
    Ah no worries.

Man that Dyrus farewell, the crowd has a lot of energy and emotion to give all those players. So much emotion from Dyrus, even Sjokz wanted to cry a bit, Zirene as well, and Dash looking a bit sentimental. They didn't even want to discuss that game at the end, Dyrus kind of stole the show so to speak from the win for LGD.

Dyrus had a good run regardless of what ever criticism he might get, I know a big part of his under performance was due to the lack of resources being funneled into him. It's sad to see Dyrus go but hopefully he wont be the only one going from that team, the jungler was non-existent for that team. He wasn't funneling resources into Dyrus and he sure wasn't funneling it anywhere else, hell not even to him in the jungle. There were a lot of games where the opposing jungler would have 1-2 ganks over him and still have more cs over him, and Santorin being on rek'sai, that doesn't happen, that shouldn't happen ever.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

LGDs win was as meaningless as TSMs loss, we all knew that going in hence dyrus being the main story.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I WASN'T PREPARED TO FEEL THIS MUCH.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

dyrus is bad, and the amount of baseless shit talking he did i'm glad to see him go.

it's the end of an era, now all we need to do is stop hearing about reginald completely and TSM will MAYBE be a respectable team again.

inb4 mad, as a CLG fan though dyrus was literally cancer so keep that in mind if you're gonna reply angerily to me

also woo, LGD 2-1 on the day! china redeems itself

Shootin' rocks at monsters
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    dyrus is bad, and the amount of baseless shit talking he did i'm glad to see him go.

it's the end of an era, now all we need to do is stop hearing about reginald completely and TSM will MAYBE be a respectable team again.

inb4 mad, as a CLG fan though dyrus was literally cancer so keep that in mind if you're gonna reply angerily to me

Yay! Their #1 seed finished with the same record as the Brazilian team, beating a team that had nothing to play for, and a team that had nothing to play with. REDEMPTION!

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Again, their groups are totally comparable. That was not a shit post at all, well said.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

All that aside, Dyrus had a major impact on the growth and development of League in NA.

I'm hoping he goes back to streaming 10 hours a day and being happy sleepy Dyrus instead of stressed out underperforming Dyrus.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

totally agree, although i did not watch dyrus' streams because tbh i just found him boring(partially due to i think top lane blows, partially due to his low commentary/not much comedy) i think he had a good impact on the scene in general.

just hard to feel anything for a TSM member other than dislike after all the shit they talk/stupid drama they consistently put out and shit on people who leave their organization.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

totally agree, although i did not watch dyrus' streams because tbh i just found him boring(partially due to i think top lane blows, partially due to his low commentary/not much comedy) i think he had a good impact on the scene in general.

just hard to feel anything for a TSM member other than dislike after all the shit they talk/stupid drama they consistently put out and shit on people who leave their organization.
    I think most of that is Loco/Regi but I agree with the fucking drama being annoying.

I liked Dyrus' streams. I'm not a fan of the super loud mic-spammy streamers though.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    holy fuck

i got feels from that
    Honestly, I did only a little. Mostly it felt like a high school graduation to me. Over dramatic, "I will always remember these days" feeling.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    All that aside, Dyrus had a major impact on the growth and development of League in NA.

I'm hoping he goes back to streaming 10 hours a day and being happy sleepy Dyrus instead of stressed out underperforming Dyrus.
    I know this probably isn't a popular opinion, but Dyrus's stream is so boring. He never talks, doesn't really teach, and doesn't really entertain.

FUCK ME, I just agreed with Punk twice. Fucking kill me.

the interview was fine, but the people on the desk acting like somebody died was pretty ridiculous

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by chazzyphizzle View Post
    the interview was fine, but the people on the desk acting like somebody died was pretty ridiculous
    yeah, sadly that won't be the end of it either i'm guessing he's going to be talked about/all sorts of shitty montages made over the next couple months. i've made my distaste for TSM obvious but looking at things objectively, dyrus was never even a top 3 top in NA at any point in his career. if there weren't so many TSM fanboys we wouldn't even be discussing this

yes he played for a long time, so has yellowstar and is a world class player and probably won't even get an interview when he retires.

also if he hadn't been so dramatic about leaving i'd have much more respect for him, let's see if he calls out "all the shit that's wrong" or whatever he said in his tweet

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    FUCK ME, I just agreed with Punk twice. Fucking kill me.
    illogical

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Man CLG fans are all so bitter. Never having won a thing until 5 years into league can do that I guess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast