SeeyaLG

:3

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Doublelift fucked up hard taking 2 tower shots to poke Darius with an autoattack at level 2 and died from it later, then he just straight up went on tilt and was feeding. 6 deaths as Trist in a 26 minute game.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

CLG gone.

PaiN gaming, best IWC team ever.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

If pain didn't throw against FW they would have went to the quarter finals .

But yeah Brazil sure sucks ass.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

It just seems like that whole group was terrible. KoO least awful.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    If pain didn't throw against FW they would have went to the quarter finals .

But yeah Brazil sure sucks ass.
    While I am not excusing CLG's losses to anyone, I feel that if Pain had beaten FW or if CLG had beaten FW, that CLG would have played the last game against Pain differently.

I wonder when Daakpunk is going to come back and say something about IWC teams now.

Pain is legit as fuck.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    While I am not excusing CLG's losses to anyone, I feel that if Pain had beaten FW or if CLG had beaten FW, that CLG would have played the last game against Pain differently.

I wonder when Daakpunk is going to come back and say something about IWC teams now.

Pain is legit as fuck.
    They had a great showing but I wouldn't say they are legit yet. I'd put them on par with a mid level NA/EU Challenger Series team. They can take games from big teams but they haven't really hit that prime time level just yet. I hope they do. Their fanbase is rabid as fuck.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Pain is legit as fuck.
    2 of 4 of IWC wins are now from NA teams trolling on their last game, they are indeed legit as fuck.

but at least the record is improved to 4-33

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

on a relevant note, group A felt like dumpster diving. the amount of tilt from CLG was absolutely unreal they played like utter shit in every single game of worlds.

i think every team from group A will get 0-3'd next round and i'd put money on it

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    2 of 4 of IWC wins are now from NA teams trolling on their last game, they are indeed legit as fuck.

but at least the record is improved to 4-33
    Pain almost pulled two games off the number one seed. Grouping them with IWC teams from two years ago is a pretty weak argument.

Again I ask, should China lose their slots at World's because of their poor performance?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Pain almost pulled two games off the number one seed. Grouping them with IWC teams from two years ago is a pretty weak argument.

Again I ask, should China lose their slots at World's because of their poor performance?
    i almost made it to worlds once.

we'll see this next week if china should have lost their slots or not, though this argument is absolute shit since you should know working for riot that china is the largest region for LoL. brazil is probably the smallest

edit: my bad after double checking the API brazil is clearly ahead of the others but still a quarter of the size of any of the major regions (no data on china) but from what i hear they have the largest population

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Leona Dawnstar
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

That will never happen, China's region has the highest population when it comes to league and watching it at worlds. I believe NA was on the lower bracket in terms of region population that watches league events.

I dont think that the China teams are doing any worse than what an NA team generally performs at.

EDG(2nd seed) is thought to be the number 1 or 2 team for worlds. IG is China's third seed and potentially may not make it out of groups with C9's performance, FNC being a favor'd to make it out, and AHQ pulling out any upsets. LGD is China's first seed team and performed on their first week on par with CLG's performance this week. With the exception that Imp actually played better compared to his teammates or to CLGs comparison. I personally feel that they will pull through but I feel unless the other teams have some big upsets, its safe to say LGD wont make it out of groups. With a 3-0, they would be 3-3 in groups, vs 3-0 Origen, 2-1 KT, 1-2 TSM, you can do the combinations and see what teams would have to win and lose for their to even be any tie breakers to even let TSM make it out of groups not to even mention LGD....

TSM needs to go 2-1 and have KT go 1-2 this week to ensure at least a tie breaker, for 2nd place. Origen would have to lose all its games to ensure lots of upsets, I dont see this happening, TSM would need 3-0 to ensure a 2nd place tie breaker IF KT loses just 1 game...

LGD needs to 3-0 no matter what to even think about 2nd place, one loss and they're out.

Kind of got off my point. I don't think China is having a bad performance outside of LGD. EDG is a strong team and will probably make it to finals, but I would like to see Origen/FNC to continue swinging and give these teams a run for their money, and hopefully that C9 isn't a one trick strat pony. TSM.....well they're still at the airport at MSI, hope 2016 brings new fixes to their consistent problems.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

SKT are through, if H2k beat EDG they force a tiebreaker. Wouldn't that be fun if we had no chinese teams go past groups :d

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Leona Dawnstar
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    SKT are through, if H2k beat EDG they force a tiebreaker. Wouldn't that be fun if we had no chinese teams go past groups :d
    BKT are preforming ....surprisingly well against EDG....... that statement in the tiebreaker is looking more like a reality if EDG dont pull back. I think they will, or
    Spoiler: show
    SKT tilt'd EDG that last game

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

BKT threw so hard.
    Rengar and darius both went full tank, really felt like rengar shouldve built instagib, and they died in that bush tactic because deft stayed alive so long, as well as nobody else having upgraded sweepers to check the route :/

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Leona Dawnstar
    FFXIV Server
    Malboro
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffes View Post
    BKT threw so hard.
    Rengar and darius both went full tank, really felt like rengar shouldve built instagib, and they died in that bush tactic because deft stayed alive so long, as well as nobody else having upgraded sweepers to check the route :/
    Yea, I feel the lantern into the bush would have been the best from Moss, but I understand that , that could potential ruin their ambush. I feel 007 going in on that gragas toward the end of the game was waaay too desperate of a move to make. Focusing a gragas that late into the game, who can just ult and get out while probably burning some ULTs/SMNs from BKT is still a gain for EDG, just a poor execution and/or shot call.

Atheist Douchebag.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post
    i almost made it to worlds once.

we'll see this next week if china should have lost their slots or not, though this argument is absolute shit since you should know working for riot that china is the largest region for LoL. brazil is probably the smallest

edit: my bad after double checking the API brazil is clearly ahead of the others but still a quarter of the size of any of the major regions (no data on china) but from what i hear they have the largest population
    Wait so you think the slots should be based on markets and not just the 16 best teams?

Whoa. Seems like you really changed your mind.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast