+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    The gameplay looks gorgeous (even in 360p >_>) but the cutscenes are still a little jarring for me. The characters look a little too smooth and glossy. But they're way more lively and actively animated too which was nice

Edit: Now I know why the cutscene CGI bothers me. It looks too much like this

Which was a show from the 90's >_>

Edit Since 6 years old spoilers is evil
    Spoiler: show
    .2 takes place while the whole series continues since the guy in black coat aqua meats at the end is ansem the wise. And that he gets in the world of darkness near the end of kh2 and he tells aqua he hasn't seen sora for about a year.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Please spoiler that, just in case for people >.>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Please spoiler that, just in case for people >.>
    It's stuff for games that's been released for like 5 years don't need to spoiler

I followed bg rules

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    It's stuff for games that's been released for like 5 years don't need to spoiler

I followed bg rules
    Well I mean, I just posted I was working my way through finishing BBS >.>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Well I mean, I just posted I was working my way through finishing BBS >.>
    So what? If we wanna talk about Star Wars V we need to spoiler in case someone is watching it?

( yes I'm being a dick on purpose).

I agree to spoiler stuff for new games but BBS has been out for a while, so

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

.2 takes place while the whole series continues since the guy in black coat aqua meats at the end is ansem the wise. And that he gets in the world of darkness near the end of kh2 and he tells aqua he hasn't seen sora for about a year.
    1, the demo literally ends with Mickey closing the door to KH as he did at the end of KH1 with Riku on his side of the door. So the demo takes place between the end of BBS up to the point where KH1 ends. And 2, the cutscene at the end is her meeting Ansem a few years later (like, 2+ or so) after basically aimlessly wandering around the Realm of Darkness.

So my point was that the majority of the demo up until she gets separated with Mickey takes place during KH1. And then there's a time gap until she meets Ansem who tells her Sora and co are coming to save her, Ven and Terra which is the lead into KH3.

And yeah, stop being a douche, spoiler that shit. You're talking about the .2 demo story which hasn't been released in NA yet and not BBS.

That's a huge spoiler, dude. Now I know Aqua fucks Ansem the Wise. That would've been a huge reveal to me.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Well I just finished 0.2 and I'll give what I have taken from my very poor understanding of JP.

The end where she falls back into darkness after being dragged back to destiny island, the core of the devil swarm appears to be the heart of the world.
    It gets destroyed after her skirmish and she slips back into the end of the world where she would eventually meet Ansem on the dark shore.

The Keyblade that was in the door appears to be one of the 7 shards of light from the fragmented x-blade at the end of BBS.
    Mickey will hold onto this Keyblade for safe keeping, we see it at the end of KH1 and him using it as his main weapon for KH2 giving up the star seeker from BBS.

---
    The scene of Yen Sid, Kairi Riku and Mickey, they're off to find the nobody of Axel - Lea and then use Riku's powers to tap into the darkness to search for Aqua.

-
    The scene of Sora, Doland and Goofie coming into the picture - Yen Sid at first displays how he is upset with Sora, going on adventures that drastically take him off the sights he should be following and going on adventures recklessly.
    He then goes onto compliment him however on his feats, saying he displays the true characteristics of a hero, with this they leave in wait for their next orders fro Yen Sid.

-
    In the Gummie ship they're discussing how there is nothing for them to do they're bored and then Sora thinks back to what Yen Sid said about him being a true hero and go off to the Colloquium to visit Herc and Phil
    now that Sora has been dubbed a true hero. The worlds thought to be disconnected and closed off appear to be open for Sora to navigate to so he and gang set off which is where KH3 will seem to begin as it's first world story.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    1, the demo literally ends with Mickey closing the door to KH as he did at the end of KH1 with Riku on his side of the door. So the demo takes place between the end of BBS up to the point where KH1 ends. And 2, the cutscene at the end is her meeting Ansem a few years later (like, 2+ or so) after basically aimlessly wandering around the Realm of Darkness.

So my point was that the majority of the demo up until she gets separated with Mickey takes place during KH1. And then there's a time gap until she meets Ansem who tells her Sora and co are coming to save her, Ven and Terra which is the lead into KH3.

And yeah, stop being a douche, spoiler that shit. You're talking about the .2 demo story which hasn't been released in NA yet and not BBS.

And not bbs 0.2

Since 6 years old game spoilers is important it seems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n-A-aE3ikY¨
    I mean that's the secret ending to BBS

That's the end of BBS, I have no idea what they sya in 0.2 sincei d ont speak JP

Absolute Messenger of Promathia
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I'm kinda with Rata. If you gave enough of a shit you'd of played the game in the last 6 years, it's essentially ancient by gaming standards. Spoilers have a shelf life and past a certain point you're just imposing on others for your laziness or unwillingness to finish the game.

This is under the assumption he is correct and only divulging secrets from BBS and not the new content. If it's new content then yah ROOOD

I get the courtesy angle and I understand but come on, your time for legitimate complaints is over. Give Rata a break.

I'd not of spoilers shit from 2 years ago, let alone 6... I think even in TV threads here the shelf life for spoilers is like, 1 week?

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    I'm kinda with Rata. If you gave enough of a shit you'd of played the game in the last 6 years, it's essentially ancient by gaming standards. Spoilers have a shelf life and past a certain point you're just imposing on others for your laziness or unwillingness to finish the game.

This is under the assumption he is correct and only divulging secrets from BBS and not the new content. If it's new content then yah ROOOD

I get the courtesy angle and I understand but come on, your time for legitimate complaints is over. Give Rata a break.

I'd not of spoilers shit from 2 years ago, let alone 6... I think even in TV threads here the shelf life for spoilers is like, 1 week?
    It was more of a point that I just posted where I was in BBS and then a couple post later "here's the entire secret ending."

It would be like someone saying "Oh I'm finally reading Harry Potter!" and someone immediately posting "Oh! I hated when Snape killed Dumbledore!" It's just bad form.

But ultimately I'm being an ass for ass sake since I've already watched so much stuff regarding the KH Timeline.

BG Level

Kingdom Heart II.8 Final Chapter

First 15 min of 0.2 in English

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

0.2 demo is gorgeous

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Took me a little over 3 hours to get through proud mode, 2 hours on crit. I didn't try the secret boss on proud dived in on crit, jesus fuck the things you have to do to get damage in is crazy.

Cassalot

This game is looking really good but I haven't played Kingdom Hearts since the first one. I didn't love the Disney story line. Never gave the 2nd one a shot. Should I? Or am I still gonna dislike it lol

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

KH2 is a fucking masterpiece. i dare say a moment in that game drew tears out of me

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    KH2 is a fucking masterpiece. i dare say a moment in that game drew tears out of me
    I repeat these sentiments. The story in the first game is pretty simplistic, but it gets more and more complex the deeper in you go into all the games. The gameplay also gets more and more in-depth. I mean, you can still just hack and slash, but you get more options. And the bonus bosses are the best part of each game.

You could hold off for a couple months and get the 1.5+2.5 PS4 release. Which basically gives you.... every single game? I think every single game (not including 2.8 stuff).

Edit: Yeah, ebgames has it listed for the end of March, and it includes:

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX

KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
    KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
    KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD remastered cinematics)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX

KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
    KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX.
    KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded

So basically everything save for 2.8 stuff.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I actually thought 2.8 included KH2 but it doesn't lol. The graphics look quite good compared to the 3DS game. I haven't tried the new thing yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast