BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Blaise Destin
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    That's the main town from KHChi(X or whatever) ain't it? And I don't think all FF characters are from Radiant Garden. Tidus, Wakka and Selphie were all on Destiny Island with the main trio as kids.

But than again, all the worlds used to be connected and blah blah so who knows.
    The mobile game? Kingom Hearts Unchained is what its called or something, and yes, I believe its Daybreak Town thats the main "hub". (But I swore it was in other games...? i've never played any of them except DDD though lol)... But I kinda thought I remembered it from a scene in 2.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    DECEMBER

OMG can't wait

And Aqua kept her VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wouldn't doubt it if all her VA was already recorded for whatever BBS2 was going to be, all her battle voices are direct rips from 1 so...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    The mobile game? Kingom Hearts Unchained is what its called or something, and yes, I believe its Daybreak Town thats the main "hub". (But I swore it was in other games...? i've never played any of them except DDD though lol)... But I kinda thought I remembered it from a scene in 2.
    It's Twilight Town in 2

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Kingdom Hearts X (Chi) and Unchained X are more or less the same game from a story standpoint. Telling the same "pre-KH" story. The gameplay is vastly different though as X is the browser game and Unchained X is the smartphone port of the game. Daybreak Town has only appeared in those two games thus far.

And yeah, the town you're thinking of is the one Gokulo mentioned, Twilight Town. Twilight Town, Old Radiant Garden (BBS version I mean) and now this new Daybreak Town all seem kinda similar in certain aspects, so I can see why they'd get confused

Edit: Rewatching the new trailer, while his voice is just fine and dandy for an older Sora like in KH2/3, Haley Joel Osment's adult voice doesn't suit kid Sora in KH3D at all lol

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

New Details
    Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep 0.2 -A Fragmentary Passage-

• Nomura discussed how they can easily alter the game thanks to Unreal Engine 4, especially in regards to lighting.
    • What’s in the E3 2016 show floor demo will be in the final version of the game. He wanted to give players something to explore, somewhere they’d have to get high up to get a feel for the area before proceeding.
    • Nomura says Kingdom Hearts III will have a similar feel to it, where free-running to high places and figuring out the map will be necessary.
    • Nomura says that time has stopped in this place only, and that moving to different locations will result in different “effects.”
    • Regarding the battle system, Nomura says that the concept of Command Styles from Birth by Sleep has been transferred to Keyblade Transformations in Kingdom Hearts III.
    • Nomura calls the Heartless Swarm a “Devil’s Wave,” and mentions that they’ve been present since the first Kingdom Hearts III trailer at E3 2013, and that they’re still not at full power.
    • Aqua will only gain strength through leveling up. There are no new Keyblades for her to obtain.
    • When discussing the length of Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep 0.2 -A Fragmentary Passage-, Nomura states that it will feature a lot of cutscenes.
    • The intended play order, according to Nomura, is Dream Drop Distance, then -A Fragmentary Passage-, then Kingdom Hearts III.
    • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 0.2 -A Fragmentary Passage- is not entirely scrapped content from Kingdom Hearts III. It was something Nomura felt the need to make, but he didn’t want to slow down the pace of storytelling in Kingdom Hearts III with a lot of backstory, so he cut it out and created a separate installment based upon it.
    • Kingdom Hearts III will have a short prelude before the game fully begins to make sure everyone is caught up with the story.

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD

• Nomura discussed the Catanuki, explaining that it was something the Osaka team really wanted to add to the game. He also discusses the addition of PlayStation 4 Trophies, the game now running at 60 frames per second, and the difficulties in transitioning Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance into to a game without two screens to work with. He also mentioned the “spirit” of developing for the unique elements of the 3DS continues in now developing for the unique elements of PlayStation 4.

Kingdom Hearts χ: Back Cover

• Kingdom Hearts χ: Back Cover is being developed with the same tech as Kingdom Hearts III.
    • Famitsu asked if the Black Coat is the Foreteller’s Master. According to Nomura, it is. He is a “unique glue” between them, and apparently has nicknames for each of the Foretellers.
    • Kingdom Hearts: Unchained χ recently hit four million downloads in North America, and after release there was an increasing demand to release it in Europe. He is very happy for this chapter of Kingdom Hearts to be brought to fans around the world.
    • Nomura hints that the Kingdom Hearts: Unchained χ story will soon branch from the Kingdom Hearts χ story. Kingdom Hearts χ is complete, but Kingdom Hearts: Unchained χ can be considered a second part.
    • Nomura indicates that Kingdom Hearts III may hit Japan slightly earlier than the rest of the world, but it will be nearly simultaneous in when it releases.
    • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue is in the final stages of production, with English recording currently being mastered and timed. He also told fans to please be patient and wait until this winter for new
    • Kingdom Hearts III information to be released, and to focus on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue in the mean time.
    • Next year is the 15th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts, and also the 30th anniversary of Final Fantasy; he told fans to anticipate a lot of features next year relating to those series, and that he wants to liven things up, starting with Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.
    http://gematsu.com/2016/06/tetsuya-n...d-2-8-iii-more
    http://www.famitsu.com/news/201606/15108136.html

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'm somewhat saddened they haven't revealed a KH 1 and 2 remake for PS4. E3 would have seemed like a good spot to do it. I don't have my PS3 anymore so never had a chance to play the PS3 remake of 1 and 2. At this pace it'll come after KH3 is released...

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uzor View Post
    I'm somewhat saddened they haven't revealed a KH 1 and 2 remake for PS4. E3 would have seemed like a good spot to do it. I don't have my PS3 anymore so never had a chance to play the PS3 remake of 1 and 2. At this pace it'll come after KH3 is released...
    https://www.bluegartr.com/threads/11...=1#post6717292

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Considered, not revealed.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

With SE that's almost like a confirmation they will do it

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Kingdom Heart II.8 Final Chapter

Damn you 2017

BG's most likeable Québécois

BG Level

a p. sweet dude

BG Level

1) I don't really like that Simple and Clean remix

2) Aqua still has Reflect, confirmed still OP as fuck

3) January 12th is actually sooner than I was expecting. That'll be a nice post-Christmas pick-me-up.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Jan 24th in the trailer buddy. But yeah, I'm actually not too upset about the push back. Between FFXV and the Fractured But Whole, I think I'll have my fill of RPG's to go though.

I was expecting BBS0.2 to be a pretty quick demo like game. But the trailer makes it look at least a littler longer than what I was expecting, so that's actually kind of nice.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

0 problems with the delay given how many games are coming out in november and december

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Seriously thats actually good to me.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls