Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    Campaign
    BG Level

Powercrazed Dvergr are the Apex mobx of inner Ra'kaznar?
    I've always wondered... do Outer Ra'kaz and Inner Ra'kaz fall under the same bonus as the "gates" zone? That is... smaller reduction of CP per kill the more pt people you have?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So finally went back to test one of what I term Apex bosses and got this...
    Forgot to check to see it actually does give more than 1 jp per kill if you hit that high or if you are under some dumb limit like lvling
    I can't imagine that would be the case otherwise them adding these mobs would be pointless. Merits you can get more then one per kill as well so I don't see why the same can't happen with JP.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Powercrazed Dvergrs aren't new enemies, though they (along with the vampyrs, narakas, and ironclads) are higher level than most other enemies found in Ra'Kaznar. Usually they'd have a single one amongst a group of weaker stuff like bats, umbrils, ghosts, skeletons, etc. I haven't been down there since the update though. You can definitely tell when you're fighting an Apex enemy since there's such a massive difference in HP between them and anything else.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

All those mini-NMs except probably ironclads got buffed up to apex levels.

Campaign
    BG Level

Well patch notes DID mention adjustments to Outer (they added Apex bats for sure, maybe Apex something else too) and Inner, in addition to the Gates zone.
    So appearently what happened to Inner is that they didn't add new Apex mobs but buffed some of the old ones to Apex stats.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Already reported it but I'll redo it. All the mobs along the north side of inner got changed to apex lvl. The mobs that were just normal ones got changed to apex XXX. Most of those stayed the same mob type though a couple changed. A couple had extra spawns add as well so now a couple of those little corner islands have like 5 mobs on them. The special mobs in the bunch got a name change and boosted to as much as the mobs around them. Think 1 or 2 of those types changed like Iron clad became a Corse... but I only recorded the normal mobs pre update so not sure.

It is funny to that there is still a display cap on cp though. Like I should have gotten around 150k with ring during campaign

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Actually out of curiosity do you get screwed over if you get over 2 JPs worth of CP just like how you can't gain 2 levels off one burst of exp.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It is funny to that there is still a display cap on cp though.
    Looks like they only allocated 16 bits. I am always tickled when it's a power of two. Like the NES Zelda rupee cap.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So seems like they completely undid the increase in balyd from reives from this update from what I've noticed

So seems like they completely undid the increase in balyd from reives from this update from what I've noticed
    Goddess's Gala event was from 10/10 to 10/31, it wasn't a perm change.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth View Post
    Goddess's Gala event was from 10/10 to 10/31, it wasn't a perm change.
    Hence why I said from the update not the event

Quote Originally Posted by update notes
    The amount of bayld earned from lair reives, colonization reives, and wildskeeper reives has been increased.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So doing some more testing on it... and now I'm getting more but not as much as the first time... only thing I can think of is they mostly just upped the caps but kept how much the amount per eval the same. Which means unless you kill rather slow or are solo and killing all the adds chances are you wont really see much more if not during a campaign