BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

bye bye twilight torque

Loricate Collar +1 File:Loricate Collar +1 icon.png 99 0 0 Neck Damage taken -6% Unity Ranking: DEF:+10~15 All

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Yeager View Post
    Well, that pretty much eliminates BST from getting into any worthwhile content......I wonder what job is next for SE's nerf bat.
    Not smn apparently lol. ANd of course never sam..

Anyways seekers RoE has been added for another 10% cp

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by vm0d View Post
    food effects (from jp page)

Code:
    FOOD (9/16 Update)	NEW EFFECT
    --------------------	--------------
    butter crepe		HP+10%(max:10) m.acc+20%(max:25) m.def+1
    crepe delice		HP+10%(max:15) m.acc+21%(max:30) m.def+2
    ham & cheese crepe	HP+10%(max:25) STR+2 VIT+1 m.acc+10 m.def+3 HHP+2
    crepe paysanne		HP+10%(max:30) STR+2 VIT+1 m.acc+15 m.def+4 HHP+3
    mushroom crepe		MP+10%(max:30) MND+2 m.acc+10 m.def+5
    crepe forestiere	MP+10%(max:35) MND+2 m.acc+15 m.def+6
    chocolate crepe		HP+5%(max:15) m.acc+20%(max:35) m.def+1 HMP+2
    crepe caprice		HP+5%(max:20) m.acc+21%(max:40) m.def+1 HMP+3
    pear crepe		INT+2 m.acc+20%(max:45) m.def+1 HMP+2
    crepe b. helene		INT+2 m.acc+21%(max:50) m.def+1 HMP+3
    Dang... That's awesome.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by The Assman View Post
    New cheers are great, especially Skormoth.

I wonder what the Primal Nazar pops.
    yea, no kidding.

A cheer from Chacharoon based on the pleasant memories of raising a
    skormoth.
    Confers a capacity point bonus of 9%, increases Resist Amnesia by 10, and increases alter ego Resist Amnesia by 10.

btw, I had to get the KI from skipper moogle in original cities.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

so timers puts #h or #m or #s under icons
    at 59s starts to count down
    icons blink from 15s until wear

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

lol just as a final insult SMN gets a new MAB ring while BST still only has Thurandaut and ACP BS augments.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vm0d View Post
    lol couriers' kamihr got nerfed
    I don't get these nerfs.
    I mean, I agree Kamihr courier's HAD to be nerfed. But what's the purpose of nerfing it NOW? Did it take them over 1 year to realize it had to be nerfed? If you let so much time pass might as well leave it as it is.
    Would it have been so wrong to buff all the other coalition assignments (and make getting bayld slightly easier) instead of nerfing Kamihr?

Uhm, from the table it doesn't look like an extreme nerf? Also the Frontier Station one got buffed, so it seems to me it's not such a big deal?

Anyway, I noticed they added new torques (without stats...) and a way to "merge" them together into a single one? One for magic skills, one for physical skills?
    And it looks like they added old Sky gods gear as well. Wonder if it comes from new Unity NMs in sky?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Edit: WTF dunno how this message got posted early

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Hitome Naoki
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Enter battlefield, get turned into a giant chocobo, proceed to die because I can't see any cast animations.

WTF

Edit: Oh, and you can't change gear either.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

As much as I hate how effortless BST burns are, I dunno why people think BST burns are completely done. If it's 7' from pet, you are practically 12' from the NM and still away from all the scary shit that happens 10' & below, which is a majority moves lately.

Also dunno why this means we'll flock back to RNGs.

Are there just not any good WHMs that can cure more than a PLD anymore? BSTs also have less DPS deficits when having to equip a hybrid set or reacting to a big tp move with a full -DT set.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    I don't get these nerfs.
    I mean, I agree Kamihr courier's HAD to be nerfed. But what's the purpose of nerfing it NOW? Did it take them over 1 year to realize it had to be nerfed? If you let so much time pass might as well leave it as it is.
    Would it have been so wrong to buff all the other coalition assignments (and make getting bayld slightly easier) instead of nerfing Kamihr?

Anyway, I noticed they added new torques (without stats...) and a way to "merge" them together into a single one? One for magic skills, one for physical skills?
    And it looks like they added old Sky gods gear as well. Wonder if it comes from new Unity NMs in sky?
    Well here's the thing they buffed others and nerfed basically all of couriers. But several others are now stronger than pre nerf couriers so I'm doubly scratching my head and thinking of farming a bunch of vanadium ore

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by HitomeOfBismarck View Post
    Enter battlefield, get turned into a giant chocobo, proceed to die because I can't see any cast animations.

WTF
    I got turned into a Black Chocobo after I became uncharmed from a UFO in Escha-RuAnn

BST is dead because regular players are idiotic and think that a single nerf has completely invalidated a job. BST is still 100% viable, but you won't see PUGs shouting for them anymore because they don't know what they're doing. With a group of people who actually understand how the job works and some BSTs who aren't horrible, nothing has really changed.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Looks like they added Sea Jailers to Escha_RuAnn also. Watching 2-3 ppl fight Warder of Temperance atm

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWattz View Post
    As much as I hate how effortless BST burns are, I dunno why people think BST burns are completely done. If it's 7' from pet, you are practically 12' from the NM and still away from all the scary shit that happens 10' & below, which is a majority moves lately.
    Theyre just being whiny bitches who are upset that they cant easymode shit with their eyes closed spaming dawn mulsums, nothing more.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyWattz View Post

Also dunno why this means we'll flock back to RNGs.

Are there just not any good WHMs that can cure more than a PLD anymore? BSTs also have less DPS deficits when having to equip a hybrid set or reacting to a big tp move with a full -DT set.
    Depends on the mob and how it moves but can easily be more like 10. Not sure about that 10 and below thing....

And no there aren't any more good whms... ok there are some but no whms was basically all bst had going for it. Switch to your full DT set? Sure and your pet will die and you will be left twiddling your thumbs for several minutes. You die same thing. So not really a smaller dps deficit... especially when you consider had a lower dps ceiling to begin with. Why maintain 2 for the dmg of at best 1? Sounds like a losing proposition especially when those melees weren't being used that much to begin with. But not probably not rng probably just mage and pup/smn

Has anybody figured out how to obtain the key items for the new AAs / Sky Gods? Are they random pops or are certain requirements necessary to purchase the KIs from Dremi?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So had someone say the nerfed the xp on summon pets from aerns in sky

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Depends on the mob and how it moves but can easily be more like 10. Not sure about that 10 and below thing....

And no there aren't any more good whms... ok there are some but no whms was basically all bst had going for it. Switch to your full DT set? Sure and your pet will die and you will be left twiddling your thumbs for several minutes. You die same thing. So not really a smaller dps deficit... especially when you consider had a lower dps ceiling to begin with. Why maintain 2 for the dmg of at best 1? Sounds like a losing proposition especially when those melees weren't being used that much to begin with. But not probably not rng probably just mage and pup/smn
    Then just make a good hybrid set. 2x Dark ring/Defending ring, MDB Ammo, Twilight Torque over Shepherd's chain and you'll probably mitigate master damage more than melees get hit in their tp set. All you lose is -2% DT on your Pet and I guess -3% from the adoulin ring but my pet was doing fine without that. It's not really asking much from the 2 item sets bandwagon bsts bring.

But yeah I guess WHMs don't wanna be good anymore.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Gaztastic View Post
    Has anybody figured out how to obtain the key items for the new AAs / Sky Gods? Are they random pops or are certain requirements necessary to purchase the KIs from Dremi?
    Talk to Dremi and look under KI. There is a 0 Silt item called Nazar. She explains that there are new NMs in the area, and if you collect 10 Nazars (Temp KIs) from mob (no idea if NMs or trash), you can get the trinkets to pop the Sky Gods/AAs.

They added the Sea Jailers, so some of them they may come from those.