Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

Malwarebytes Warning after opening threads

As of today, everytime I open up a thread I am getting a malwarebytes blocked malware message. It is saying it is an i.imgur.com domain being blocked.

Idk what it is, but this is new.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Reddit got fucked up a few hours earlier. Imgur is usually safe so I assume they'll fix their shit pretty soon.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Malwarebyte...locking_imgur/

Yesterday a vulnerability was discovered that made it possible to inject malicious code into an image link on Imgur. From our team’s analysis, it appears the exploit was targeted specifically to users of 4chan and 8chan via images shared to a specific sub-reddit on Reddit.com using Imgur’s image hosting and sharing tools. The affected images were not published to the galleries on Imgur.com.

The vulnerability was patched yesterday evening and we’re no longer serving affected images, but as a precaution we recommend that you clear your browsing data, cookies, and localstorage.

As we learn more about the nature of the issue, we’ll update this post. In the meantime, if you have any questions, we’d be happy to address them at [email protected].