+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I got a feeling Disney World is going to be delayed too because Florida is dumb about this.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    My friend and I are about to have our brains fall out of our head over it. 1. If it goes it's gonna be the cleanest cruise ever taken. 2. We want to see how Disney plans on handling the cruise (Are they going to have us wearing masks making it not worth it, etc?). 3. We just like, over it. We want the trip to be done. If we cancel, then we'll probably never do the cruise in our lifetime, which just kills me on the inside since this is something I've dreamt about ever since I was a kid. So I am in denial right now. I'm allowed to be in denial right now. 4.Disney may make the decision for us anyway, so none of it really matters as it will likely be cancelled.
    It will never be the cleanest cruise because someone on a ship of thousands is guaranteed to have the virus, and you know full well the type of person to be on that cruise now is more likely to be a maskless Karen than a mask-wearing sjw.

I can relate to being over it, but a cruise? Geez. My family and I are doing a staycation in a house we rented for the long weekend. Its near kissimmee/Orlando, so were concerned, but were not leaving the house and bringing groceries up locally. I couldn't fathom being stuck on a ship right now

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Well, turns out Disney was looking at rethemeing Splash Mountain to Princess & The Frog over a year ago.

https://chipandco.com/splash-mountai...PmBTl3u7o8qH24

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Well, turns out Disney was looking at rethemeing Splash Mountain to Princess & The Frog over a year ago.

https://chipandco.com/splash-mountai...PmBTl3u7o8qH24
    Oh the tears are going to flow enough to fill the ride twice over. People are having to turn off their comment sections on all the articles reporting this...I am glad I don't go on facebook anymore.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I will miss the original Splash Mountain, but I’m looking forward to something different. I’m not sure when they expect this change to happen because I don’t see them closing Splash Mountain during WDW’s 50th anniversary year in 2021.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

I am so happy for this! Not just because of the racist connections, but Disney has been neglecting their 2-d films for rides.

It’s also perfect because it’s right near New Orleans where Tiana shows up. So happy!

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Another good thing is that the value of those special Splash Mountain Funko POPS are about to go thru the roof lol.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

just stopping by to say fuck cruises fuck cruise lines fuck a floating buffet

out of numerous insipid vacation ideas how does one choose a cruise

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

People like different things

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    Another good thing is that the value of those special Splash Mountain Funko POPS are about to go thru the roof lol.
    The rabbit and fox on the flume is already up to 250-300 on mercari. The three pack is like 150.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Okay as if the original re-opening ad didn't look dystopian enough:

Someone edited it to make it a horror:

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...s-theme-parks/

Changes at World including employees now carrying handheld smiles.

“At this time, based on guidance from health authorities, neck gaiters and open-chin triangle bandanas are not acceptable face coverings,” Disney said on its website.

With masks covering their faces, Disney workers greeting the guests with “smile signs” of hand-held grins from Goofy or Mickey Mouse. Wait times at the most popular attractions such as Haunted Mansion were less than 30 minutes at midday Saturday and the Flight of Passage ride based on the movie Avatar at Animal Kingdom had a posted wait time of five minutes at noon. That’s a ride that had a minimum two-hour wait most days before the coronavirus pandemic.

“The happiest and next to impossible sight you’ll see at Animal Kingdom. Flight of Passage is a 5 min. wait,” tweeted WESH TV producer Kelly Prozialeck. “The walk to the entrance is longer than the wait itself. Disney is cleaning after each ride.”

While the crowds were light, there was a lot missing. No parades, no fireworks, and the character meet and greets are paused to discourage crowds gathering. Plastic partitions were numerous to keep people separate.

But not everyone agrees with Disney’s park protocols. Last week, the Actors’ Equity Association, which represents about 750 Disney World performers, filed a grievance against Disney for allegedly retaliating by rescinding its job offers after the union demanded that Disney pay for performers to be tested for COVID-19.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

What a world we live in.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Why not just print character smiles, ON the masks.

YOU COULD EVEN SELL THEM!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Oh they are already selling character face masks, way ahead of you. I don’t think they are letting cast members wear them while on the job, though. Just regular masks.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Deadline: Disney World Closes Mask Loophole, Bans Eating And Drinking While Walking.
    https://deadline.com/2020/07/disney-...ng-1202989347/

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Arrived at Disney World last night and this is the time to come I swear. Haven't hit the parks yet but resorts are empty and relaxing.
    Pools are barely busy at hottest part of the day , no waits for food or drinks.

Did the modified character breakfast at Riviera Resort today and it was a ton of fun and you can order multiple entrees.

Staying at Pop Century and loving it. Got a secret deal n hot WI r web for about $90/night with taxes and rack rate was $189/nihht.
    Being away from the smoke in California is a lifesaver. Funny heat and humidity isn't bothering me like it used to even with a mask.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag