Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

That avatar ride brought back memories of The Right Stuff ride six flags used to have. Rode that like 500 times a week.

My hope is that it is the standard and the future of all rides, shit is a blast.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    World of Color is back at DCA next Friday, April 22nd. It will use a virtual queue that opens at noon. First Come First Serve. And you can't choose your showtime if there are multiple shows for the evening.
    Basically the same as previous fastpass system just virtual now.

The queue is like the fastpass in the regard you could not choose your show either , so sometimes people would just wait until the first show distribution was done and second show was available. So in theory you could do this also but at least at first I would just go as fast as possible since people have been desperate for this.

I've only missed a single virtual queue out of 30 times , and even then the amazing cast member at Grand Californian inwas staying at gave me and my bf passes loaded onto our phones.

I'm camping for WOC dessert party for me and my coworker as reservations drop April 20th. It is the ONLY way I watch it now. I'm too damn short to fight for a spot lol.
    Also chairs and drinks are nice

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya

BG Level

Fun week all around but definitely won’t be doing this again for at least 10 years. Just not built to go from opening to closing anymore at theme parks. Let alone several days of it with toddlers lol.

BG Level

Forgot to mention but whoever did Crush’s voice at Talking Turtle at the Epcot deserves a raise. Give him all the monies. Dude was incredible with the improv from all the kid’s questions and was prolly my son’s favorite thing all week.

Gonna have to watch Finding Nemo when we get home lol.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I feel like I just saw the video of that dude on Reddit.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Turtle talk with crush is one of my favorite cool down activities to do. Just watching the kids be kids and see if the moderator can keep a straight face at some of the questions.

I used to do the open to close thing, but as I got older I've learned to enjoy a mid day break for a nap or just chill at the pool for a bit. Part of why I'm willing to pay extra to stay onsite when I go to Disney world

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    I feel like I just saw the video of that dude on Reddit.
    Lmao yeah. It’s what reminded me to post it on here.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yeah staying on property is the way to do it imo, show up at park opening, leave around lunch when it’s balls hot and packed. Go back to the room for a nap or dip in the pool and head back around 5 or 6 and stay till close.

That said I imagine it’s more difficult with kids in tow.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Once kids find out about the water slides at each WDW pool, I've seen a couple that told their parents they want to continue swimming instead of going back to the parks lol.

That said, Xno, you could probably take advantage of Disney's military pricing in the future for tickets and hotels. The discount for them is insane

BG Level

Disneyland/Disney World thread

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Yeah staying on property is the way to do it imo, show up at park opening, leave around lunch when it’s balls hot and packed. Go back to the room for a nap or dip in the pool and head back around 5 or 6 and stay till close.

That said I imagine it’s more difficult with kids in tow.
    Definitely gonna look into this if we ever do it again. A lot of the wifey’s family are fucking crackheads from CA regarding amusement parks and will go from open to close EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Basically holding the rest of us hostage.

After 5 or 6 PM I found myself hating life more than enjoying myself. Especially with kids clearly done for the day.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

My brother specifically gets an extra day or two at the hotel more than he does park tickets because of how much fun him and the kids have doing absolutely nothing by the pool, ubering food and hitting up restaurants.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Hit up Astylla next time Xno. I'm doing a solo trip in September to WDW, and she managed to get me 6 nights in a standard view villa at the Boardwalk resort for $250 a night (rack rate can hit 750 a night) and two nights at the Contemporary Bay Lake Tower 1 bedroom villa for about $500 a night (rack rate can hit up to 1100).

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Hit up Astylla next time Xno. I'm doing a solo trip in September to WDW, and she managed to get me 6 nights in a standard view villa at the Boardwalk resort for $250 a night (rack rate can hit 750 a night) and two nights at the Contemporary Bay Lake Tower 1 bedroom villa for about $500 a night (rack rate can hit up to 1100).
    What days in September you going? I am also tentatively planning a September trip but I haven’t set dates yet. I usually try to go the week of Labor Day since the crowds are lowest following the holiday. Another fly in the ointment however is that the FL resident annual pass has every Saturday/Sunday blocked out.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'm flying in on the fourth and leaving on the 12th

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Aces I’ll let you know if that’s the week I end up going

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Disney CEO Bob Chapek was the guest speaker at the recent graduation ceremony of Indiana State University, his alma mater, and he referred to Walt Disney World as the happiest place on earth…which, any Disney fan worth their ears knows that Disneyland is the happiest place on earth while Disney World is the most magical place on earth. A distinction that you would think the Disney CEO, who also spent several years as the president of parks and resort division, would be aware of.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

A clown in charge of an organization? No.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Republicans want to end the copyright (extension) for Mickey Mouse set to expire in 2024 - https://twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1524013754333159424

from an LA times article - https://www.latimes.com/business/sto...ck-republicans
    But in 2024, the copyright protection for Mickey Mouse will expire, putting the original, old-timey version of the mouse from the “Steamboat Willie” animation in the public domain, freeing it for artists, creators and everyday fans to use in their own creative work.

A group of Republican lawmakers has vowed to oppose any effort to extend the protection — already extended twice since the original expiration date in 1984 — as a way to punish Disney, which some conservatives have cast as an outsize cultural force with a progressive agenda they have recently taken to describing as dangerous.

On Tuesday, Sen. Josh Hawley, (R-Mo.) went a step further, saying he plans to introduce legislation to strip Disney of the copyright protections this year. “No more handouts for woke corporations,” Hawley, also a constitutional lawyer, wrote on Twitter.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Announced at Star Wars Celebration, Boba Fett and Fennec Shand are now appearing in Galaxy’s Edge, with Mando & Grogu set to appear later this year.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

And thus Disneyland hath killed the Key Passes - or at least halted any future sales for all 4 tiers. Current key pass holders will likely be able to renew their passes as they near their expiry date.

Also for all California residents (includes NorCal for once, Zip codes 90000-96199) - 3 day 1 park passes without blackouts for $299 for visits June 13 through Sept 15th - additional fee to upgrade to a park hopper.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag