+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Caesar Salad
    BG Level

No president has ever been convicted in the senate, so if it happens theres wiggle room to make an exception /shrug

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Pseudo-Elitist
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Disney's brand is way to big to piss of Trump supporters, they'd never do it.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

They'd already be pissed off if he got impeached?

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Due to people being too fucking stupid to read descriptions or look at pictures, all food sold at Galaxy's Edge Docking bay restaurant is having their star wars names removed and replaced with what the dish really is.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Disneyland/Disney World thread

Had a good time at the parks in FL. Not really a fan of how Fast Passes work there though. I guess it’s good if you’re staying at the resorts or have tix in hand 30 days prior...

Broke down and ended up at Savi’s and built a P&C saber. It was a pretty fun experience, though I kinda want to build another already lol. Tried the blue milk and it reminded me of Orange Dream Machine from Jamba Juice.

Visiting the parks in FL though I think will be a once every 10 year thing for my fam as Disneyland is only a state away for us. Though FL is getting Tron and its the only place to ride Avatar at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Due to people being too fucking stupid to read descriptions or look at pictures, all food sold at Galaxy's Edge Docking bay restaurant is having their star wars names removed and replaced with what the dish really is.
    I think the one at Hollywood Studios had the Star Wars name and then the real description in smaller font written underneath. Maybe I am misremembering though, I just popped in to look around and didn’t actually eat there. The Ronto Wrap was my jam.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Yeah it just changed today. Love how stupid people ruin things.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It's not a matter of politics, it's history. Trump will always be a US President so he'll always be there in some fashion.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    I think the one at Hollywood Studios had the Star Wars name and then the real description in smaller font written underneath. Maybe I am misremembering though, I just popped in to look around and didn’t actually eat there. The Ronto Wrap was my jam.
    It totally had what it was beneath it. It was listed on the Menu like:

Fried Endorian Tip Yip
    Crispy chicken served with roasted vegetable potato mash and herb gravy

Apparently they changed it back to themed names though. I'll have to check it out on my next visit.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Rombot View Post
    Had a good time at the parks in FL. Not really a fan of how Fast Passes work there though. I guess it’s good if you’re staying at the resorts or have tix in hand 30 days prior...

Broke down and ended up at Savi’s and built a P&C saber. It was a pretty fun experience, though I kinda want to build another already lol. Tried the blue milk and it reminded me of Orange Dream Machine from Jamba Juice.

Visiting the parks in FL though I think will be a once every 10 year thing for my fam as Disneyland is only a state away for us. Though FL is getting Tron and its the only place to ride Avatar at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I actually don't mind the fast pass system, but if I'm going to world, I prefer to stay onsite. I prefer land still as it's just a 75 minute flight or 8 hour drive for me, but god damn is it expensive vs world. This past trip was like 6k (airline tickets were paid on points we had) for 8 nights I think it was in a deluxe resort, 9 days of park hoppers x3 , and free dining plan x3. Think next time we will just stay at a moderate though or rent DVC points and save some money that way. I loved our resort, but I just didn't think it was worth the upcharge versus a moderate.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The fast pass system has pretty much ruined any sense of spontaneity when going to Disney World. Having to plan out fast passes 60 or 30 days in advance definitely takes away a lot of the “magic” imo. That being said if you are going solo, like I often do, you can abuse the hell out of it and get pretty much infinite fast passes and ride everything with minimal wait.

I’ve stayed at a few moderate & deluxe resorts in the past, and they are very nice. But I am the type of person that likes to be out in the parks or Disney springs and I really only use the resort to sleep and shower and maaaaaaybe a dip in the pool. So I’m perfectly fine getting one of the value resorts and putting that money towards something else.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    I actually don't mind the fast pass system, but if I'm going to world, I prefer to stay onsite. I prefer land still as it's just a 75 minute flight or 8 hour drive for me, but god damn is it expensive vs world. This past trip was like 6k (airline tickets were paid on points we had) for 8 nights I think it was in a deluxe resort, 9 days of park hoppers x3 , and free dining plan x3. Think next time we will just stay at a moderate though or rent DVC points and save some money that way. I loved our resort, but I just didn't think it was worth the upcharge versus a moderate.
    9 days at Disneyland or Disneyworld? I personally think that 4 days straight at Disneyland seems to be the perfect balance before things start to get a bit stale, and this is coming from a passholder. I've never been to Disney World and I know that one is a bigger beast with more to cover so much more time is needed.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Was 9 at World. Was doing the math on some other promotions and if you time it right, you can get like 7+ days at a moderate plus tickets for less than what 4 days at Paradise Pier at Disneyland is, and that's their cheapest hotel. Even now Disneyland hotel, with attendance being down so much, they are wanting 472-510 a night.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Universal announced formally that their new Orlando theme park, Epic Universe, is targeted for a 2023 opening.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I saw this video yesterday, apparently there was some big unofficial fan organized Life Day event in GE at Disneyland. They gathered dozens of people and brought in Life Day Orbs and cosplayed and sang SW themed carols. Chewbacca and other cast members really got involved with all of them and made it seem like a lot of fun. I was just thinking Disney would never let that fly in the Orlando parks.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

The darling duo are taking a leisurely drive to a picnic in their sporty roadster—with Engineer Goofy’s train following merrily along. Plot twist—you get to go, too! Climb aboard a runaway railway and embark on a whirlwind ride through a world where the rules of physics don’t apply. Prepare for unexpected twists, slapstick gags and mind-boggling transformations at every turn, as Mickey and Minnie try to save the day.
    * coming to Disneyland in 2022

DuckTales World Showcase Adventure - Interactive Scavenger Hunt
    Spoiler: show

* replaces Phineas and Ferb Agent P’s World Showcase Adventure

Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure - Summer 2020
    Walt Disney Imagineering is hard at work developing a new attraction for the park’s France pavilion, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, planned to open in summer 2020. Based on Disney and Pixar’s hit film, “Ratatouille,” this family-friendly attraction will invite you to shrink down to the scale of a rat for a culinary adventure with Chef Remy.

You’ll race across Gusteau’s kitchen floor aboard special trackless ride vehicles, which you can see in the image at the top of this post – just released today – as Disney Imagineers work on bringing this attraction to life.

Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure is one of several new experiences coming to Epcot as part of the park’s historic transformation already underway.
    https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ture-at-epcot/

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Awww I’m gonna miss Phinneas and Ferb but Ducktales is awesome

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Rise of the Resistance had a rough opening day, reportedly breaking down multiple times. The first occurrence roughly 20 minutes after park opening. I’m sure they’ll work out the kinks but rough launch. Everyone that’s been on it so far has given glowing reviews.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Rise of the Resistance had a rough opening day, reportedly breaking down multiple times. The first occurrence roughly 20 minutes after park opening. I’m sure they’ll work out the kinks but rough launch. Everyone that’s been on it so far has given glowing reviews.
    I’m not surprised considering there are so many elements and moving parts to the “ride” that has multiple points of failure. Back when they were working on the ride it failed multiple times when they ran their reliability test where they run it for 48-72 hrs straight and it passes if it stays up something like 70-75% of the time.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I remember when radiator springs racers opened, that ride was going down left and right as well. Onkg they weren't metering the lines so it was 6+ hours for the first few weeks.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag