+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

I'm going on Monday to both parks and super excited. I haven't gone on rise of the resistance yet either and hopefully looked up enough to be able to snag a pass. I heard the spider man ride is kind of a dude, but still excited for it if I'm able to get a virtual ticket.

and LOL watching that clip 6 souls posted makes it look so terrible

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I. HATE. MOTION. CONTROLLS!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

So, fuck TLoZ: Skyward Sword?

How I wish I could go to an amusement park or something.....their job doesn't give me a minute of free time(

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi View Post
    So, fuck TLoZ: Skyward Sword?
    Yup, never played it. Also never finished twilight princess as I could only play for 30-45 minutes at a time before my wrist would be killing me.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

This game looks so awful. I can't believe they actually made this crap.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    That webslinger "ride" is exactly how I expected it to be when I first heard about it...A rethemed AstroBlasters/MidwayMania but with motion tracking and 3d glasses.

I'm going on the 19th but to DCA. Debating if I want to get the park hopper, but I've been hearing that the parks are starting to get more crowded. It was so freaking nice when I went on the 1st of May...so empty, stress free, and easy to take my time to do what I wanted to do. I actually got on RoTR for the first time since the damn thing opened.
    I'm watching the various reports from Avenger Campus on Instagram and multiple Facebook groups. All I can say is to the people complaining how terrible this new land launch day is needs to go back to Carsland because I was there lol , accidentally but there !

Basically given the pandemic and limited staffing and protocols , this was never going to go smoothly. It's opening day of a new HIGHLY anticipated land in the middle of limited options available, honestly think Disney should have waited because the queues I'm hearing are insane.

While I'm planning to try for a Web Slinger virtual queue , I'm not planning my trip around Avenger Campus, though also seasoned enough to know how early to arrive at the gates to be able to at least explore the area regardless of a ride pass or not.

In regards to Rise of the Resistance it is by far my favorite experience and have easily been on both coasts 20 times or more, only missing ONE boarding group due to a glitch that didn't scan my AP for Disneyland.
    So definitely still excited for my trip because please let them keep a standby queue for the land while I go ride everything else lol

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Disney World has announced that they will resume nighttime fireworks shows at Magic Kingdom and Epcot starting July 1st.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Astylla View Post
    I'm watching the various reports from Avenger Campus on Instagram and multiple Facebook groups. All I can say is to the people complaining how terrible this new land launch day is needs to go back to Carsland because I was there lol , accidentally but there !

Basically given the pandemic and limited staffing and protocols , this was never going to go smoothly. It's opening day of a new HIGHLY anticipated land in the middle of limited options available, honestly think Disney should have waited because the queues I'm hearing are insane.

While I'm planning to try for a Web Slinger virtual queue , I'm not planning my trip around Avenger Campus, though also seasoned enough to know how early to arrive at the gates to be able to at least explore the area regardless of a ride pass or not.

In regards to Rise of the Resistance it is by far my favorite experience and have easily been on both coasts 20 times or more, only missing ONE boarding group due to a glitch that didn't scan my AP for Disneyland.
    So definitely still excited for my trip because please let them keep a standby queue for the land while I go ride everything else lol

Not only this, but you have people that have gone without Disneyland for so long that they are anxious to get back into the parks. I heard the queue for the Avengers Campus was 3 hours in the morning and having the Boarding Pass for Webslingers was a way to get you in quicker. I cancelled my reservation for the 19th and made one for the 13th but ended up cancelling that one as well, so now I have tickets sitting in my app and I am thinking that I am just going to skip the park until they hammer out a new AP program and hopefully apply one of the tickets to it (if they allow it like they used to).

Also it looks like Toy Story Parking Lot will re-open along with buses restarting. This is great because if anyone is going to the parks that would be a better option than parking at Mickey & Friends because that walk is going to be brutal in the heat.

Because She's the woman Blue Gartr deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

I've been here since Wednesday and have parkhopped to DCA last two days around 130pm. No standby line for avengers campus but hear in the mornings it can be hectic. Got a Webslinger boarding group on Wednesday at noon and rode at 530pm , super fun but Rise of the Resistance remains my favorite. Which speaking of was down at least half the day today. I got lucky and my group was called back by 1pm but slowed down my other plans.

I got to walk into Avengers campus on Wednesday at 4pm and got to see almost every show , very fun. Also had drinks at Pym's tasting lab , the honey alcoholic one was delicious.

It was definitely busier today or at least felt like it during some hours at Disneyland.

Blue Bayou was sadly my last visit likely. It's been going down for years but now the portions are much smaller , appetizer extra , no bread service either. First time ever in at least 10 to 15 times my steak was overcooked..that's a hard pass. Also they took away the yummy cheesy scalloped potatoes..but you can buy alcohol now so there's that. They only have 14 tables so I lost count in 15 minutes before opening how many people asked for walkups which they are not accepting. Easily 80 or more people..

Starting in DCA tomorrow so hoping to get another boarding group in the morning for webslingers. I fly out Saturday night to return to work Sunday but it's been great being back.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Disneyland is keeping a select few of its pandemic plans in effect as a way to manage crowds. Josh D.Amaro, chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences, and Products, said that the resort reservation calendar will continue to be utilized meaning that walk-ups will likely be denied entry. Virtual queues are also here to stay.

If anything, Covid solved the overcrowding problem by killing annual passes and establishing park reservations.

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Just got back from 3 amazing days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
    Lines were short overall , got to see ALL of Avengers Campus , rode Webslingers twice in 3 days , Rise of the Resistance twice also.

Mobile order is working very well , more staff is back , more restaurants opened including Oga's Cantina which I had opening day reservations for at 9am , so was first inside official opening day ! That was awesome to have the place to myself for about 10 minutes. There was a freak rain shower in the early morning so worked out!

It was hot but not unbearable, I got a stupidly low rate of $38/night for a room in Garden Grove so took uber back and forth for about $8 to $12 each way, absolutely worth it.

I love the reservation system and glad it's staying , even as a former passholder I feel my experience now is better and can only imagine at full capacity will continue to be.
    Had some great good , so many character pics , great interactions with all the Avengers with my Loki outfit , amazed dinner at Napa Rose and met some great people on my solo adventure.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Steakhouse 55 is permanently closed at the Disneyland Hotel.

https://blogmickey.com/2021/07/steak...neyland-hotel/

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

RIParino That was a tasty restaurant.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

aaaaaaand Disney World is back to requiring face masks indoors for guests age 2 and older.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    aaaaaaand Disney World is back to requiring face masks indoors for guests age 2 and older.
    Disneyland as well.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Zul'jin

Disneyland New annual pass program details released today. Biggest thing I'm shocked by is the return of monthly payments for California residents since that has been a point of contention for years.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ity-and-value/

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Parking included only on the Dream Key…why am I not I surprised and also no Photo Pass…
    Basically kept everything else the same and just shifted discounts around. As far as monthly payments I am a bit surprised at this too but I am guessing that Disney is going to cap reservations on specific days to be lower such as the 2 weeks during Christmas.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag