+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    Yeah, we did do a few fast passes for the ones we really wanted to get to. They didn't have any fast passes for Space Mountain when we went, stood in line for just under 2 hours.

And we did have a 3 year old, so it did make things a bit difficult at times. Next time though it'll probably be with just a couple other people and not a group with a child so we can stay the entire day and not for only ~6hours.

P.S.
    World of Color was rad. The Indiana Jones ride was probably my favourite though, next to the California Screamin.
    Yeah it's not uncommon for Space Mountain and Cars to run out of fast passes by noon. The good thing about Cars is they have single rider so you can get on the ride faster and the line tends to not be any longer than 15-20 min depending on the day. World of Color fast pass is color based seating. Red Section at least in my opinion has the best viewing option, but even with the fast pass you have to arrive early if you want the very front.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Disneyland Forever fireworks, Paint the Night parade, and World of Color: Celebrate! end on September 5

http://attractionsmagazine.com/disne...icxEnRiG.dpufz

Fucking sucks. I always love the night parades, and this one is awesome. I won't have the chance to see it before it leaves.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The Electrical Light Parade at Magic Kingdom is closing on the same date. Speculation is that ELP and Paint The Night are switching places for a while.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    The Electrical Light Parade at Magic Kingdom is closing on the same date. Speculation is that ELP and Paint The Night are switching places for a while.
    I hope so. I honestly like those shows more than the fireworks.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Makes sense for them to do this since the 60th Anniversary was only supposed to last for one month and they extended it to a whole year.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...+Parks+Blog%29

Electrical Parade coming back to Disneyland early next year and Paint the Night to return select days during the holidays. So happy to see the Main street electrical coming back to California.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Good thing I did all those when I was there. Didn't realise they were mainly for the 60th Anniversary stuff.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Since this is basically a Disneyland thread might as well post news about the new parking structure.

It's going to be 7 stories tall and built where the Carousel Inn currently is. Also it will have a walkway accross the streets connecting the parking lot to the area near where the trams drop visitors off.

http://m.ocregister.com/articles/dis...isneyland.html

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

After nearly 17 years of Steven Tyler low key giving guests the shocker at the Aerosmith Rockin' Roller Coaster, I guess somebody finally noticed and complained about it. Disney has digitally altered Steven's hands into an open palm.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

rofl

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Rumor

Disneyland will be selling a Disneyland California Adventure Annual passes through Costco for around $329. This pass will only give access to DCA and will be subject to blackout dates (most likely similar to the Deluxe pass with 315 days of admission). Theory is that Disneyland will be testing this pass out in order to see if they can spread the crowds out between the two parks and if it is successful they will restructure AP's by completely removing SoCal Select (you can't buy it, but there are ways to obtain it by downgrading your pass, or renewing it if you are already grandfathered in) and replace it with the new Disneyland California Adventure Fun Pass.

Also when Fantasmic comes back next year, the Peter Pan Segment will be replaced (due to the whole crocodile situation).

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

The pass has been confirmed (seen costco pictures of it) but yeah, appears to be a socal thing, nothing confirmed for other areas. And if the whole reason Pan is going away due to the fact an Alligator avenged Harambe, I'm going to be mad. Hook has always been one of my favorite villians.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

So apparently if you go to the Main Street city hall at Disneyland you can ask for the recipes to any dish in the park. Can anyone confirm?

And if so, next time someone from BG is there, could you check/get the recipes for the two beef kabobs (Bengal/Banyan) from Bengal Barbecue?
    I've checked online, and there are conflicts/multiple versions, so I'd like it from the source if possible.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Where did you hear this? They typically keep those guarded under lock and key.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

They give out certain recipes during AP days but I'll confirm next time I go on Saturday.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by TummieGaruda View Post
    They give out certain recipes during AP days but I'll confirm next time I go on Saturday.
    This, also some of the character dining packages come with a recipe. But I haven't heard about allowing all recipes.

I wouldn't be too surprised though. I don't think Disney has to worry about losing tickets if the secret is out.

Maybe Epcot, but not disneyland.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Where did you hear this? They typically keep those guarded under lock and key.
    If you google ( disney city hall recipe ) you'll find multiple instances of it. I saw it when I was originally looking for the kabob recipes.
    But as I said, there are differing versions claiming to be genuine, thus why I want a verification I can trust.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yesterday at Epcot I did Soarin', which I understand is a direct copy of the California Adventure ride. I really liked it except for the Taj Mahal scene. Apparently Disney was not allowed to film the actual Taj Mahal for the ride and so they used computer animation to make it...and you can tell. It's not good. Wish they would have just picked a different location instead of half-assing an animated scene.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    The pass has been confirmed (seen costco pictures of it) but yeah, appears to be a socal thing, nothing confirmed for other areas. And if the whole reason Pan is going away due to the fact an Alligator avenged Harambe, I'm going to be mad. Hook has always been one of my favorite villians.
    Pass is definitely confirmed:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/d...adventure.html

$329 with 60 blockout days mostly on Saturdays and certain holidays during the summer. Of course the last two weeks of December are blocked out. This isn't terrible since SoCal Select had more blockout dates (almost all weekends) for roughly the same price.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

TIL: Doritos were invented inside Disneyland:

http://nextshark.com/youll-never-thi...were-invented/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply