1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 2 hours, 20 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 21 hours, 39 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 19 hours, 20 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 14 hours, 39 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by lilbubbles View Post
    The real question to me is, does having your retainer above or below the ilevel cap to receive "rare" items help?

In other words, when you got the inferno item was it "an item most rare"?
    PLOT TWIST: This was on a dol retainer, Lol since I didnt have DoW/DoM retainers in 2.0, cause useless. I do not remember if it was "most rare" or not, tho It probably was.

I don't think there's any difference between retainer class-types for quick ventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    I don't think there's any difference between retainer class-types for quick ventures.
    There isnt, but he mentioned ilvl, so thought I´d clarify. They were at the min. gathering required for the highest lvl expeditions tho.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Luthia View Post
    There isnt, but he mentioned ilvl, so thought I´d clarify. They were at the min. gathering required for the highest lvl expeditions tho.
    There might be minor differences, but probably nothing worth mentioning, my BTN retainer brings me back a Fragrant Log on quick ventures periodically, and my other ones don't.
    DID I DO GOOD?
    NO godammit, that's useless to me!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Yeah I was looking for a whisker for AST globe back when HW dropped but whiskers are 10 - 15m on Siren because no one here can fucking beat Mog EX with any regularity. I did join a farm group for it but shit's like XI droprates all over again, not even worth the time.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Well, since this thread turned into a retainer-ish thread...

Is there a difference with the stuff my retainer brings back whether they're a MRD or CNJ? I started leveling MRD/WAR and made one of my retainers that. Then I fell in love with DRK and she's stuck at 32 unless I change her to CNJ for a level 60 cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    Well, since this thread turned into a retainer-ish thread...

Is there a difference with the stuff my retainer brings back whether they're a MRD or CNJ? I started leveling MRD/WAR and made one of my retainers that. Then I fell in love with DRK and she's stuck at 32 unless I change her to CNJ for a level 60 cap.
    All DoM/DoW retainers bring back the same (mostly useless) shit.

Banned.

BG Level

Leveling crafts for a glamor item

Id suggest some mixture of:
    A little free crafting XP every level like an Artificers, but less of it since its a feat not a class feature Roleplaying XP A resource Liquid Pain equivalent thats in the loot and can substitute for crafting XP. Bonus XP which may be in the form of the above resource from optional sidequests.