RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Looking for current race/job/support stats

Hello all!

I've been running around the internet for the last two weeks hoping to find a replacement for a site I went to previously for a stat calculator (bellsouthpwp2 (dot) net/k/i/kinematicf/FFXI/StatCalculator), which is gone. It was running last year/beginning of this year and had actually updated since the last time I used it a year earlier. There is a previous thread on this site, but the last post was in 2009. What I'm looking for specifically is a Lv1-99 list of all primary stats (HP, MP, STR, DEX, VIT, and such) with all combos of jobs/subs and races. I have some of the earlier numbers saved (WHM/bunch of subs, THF/bunch of subs) that won't include current HP/MP changes I read about here.

There's also a sourceforge download that calls itself a ffxi calculator, but it's missing that basic data...and hasn't been touched in two years by the look of their site...except for the update that hit on the 28th of Sept. Still missing what I'm looking for. Other web-based stat calculators that are valid only go to pre-WotG.

Help will be most appreciated! =3

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I went looking for similar information a while ago. Basically it doesn't exist anymore (at least not to my knowledge.)

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Bugger. I was hoping to run into that one person that bothered to save it like I was going to.

If anybody wants, I could post/pm what I do have.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

They aren't maintained because they aren't relevant anymore. hp/mp were normalized sometime ago, and minor base stat differences are beyond inconsequential in the face of ilvl vomit.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Thinking about it again, the information necessarily exists in Motenten's DPS spreadsheets.

Campaign
    BG Level

Motenten himself created a page that showed stats for every level for every race and every job/subjob combination.
    I can't find it again. It would be outdated when it comes to HP/MP but should still work for the rest.

Campaign
    BG Level

Think it was this one
    http://bellsouthpwp2.net/k/i/kinemat...tatCalculator/

but it stopped working shortly after Motenten (Kinematics) disappeared into nothingness.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

I tried pulling up the spreadsheets, but my laptop is being a dick. OpenOffice freezes half way through the loading process. Gaming puter doesn't have anything for viewing those. I actually recently picked up a tower with various parts. HDD needs to be reformatted due to previous owner attempting to install a video card by pulling the old one, inserting the new one, expecting it to work without following any directions. My plan was to eventually turn it into a private server for either WoW or FFXI (or both, if possible.) Still need to research the "how to" of that. Leaning towards FFXI due to my recent wish to get more info from it. No idea what kind of controls I'd get for being GM. I'm hoping to be able to change stats and whatnot for that character at least. If so, it'd be for that character alone. Anything I find, I'd post to bgwiki (missing Enmity, stats on enemies, info on equipment, and anything else I can think of.)