BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/3/76143l.jpg

Plot:
    Tokyo is flooded with countless heroes — chōjin — during the time of "apotheosis." Their origin stories are all different. While some were altered by evil organizations, others came from space, magical worlds, or are fairies from ancient times or robots. But the Japanese government could not simply close its eyes as these superheroes ran rampant.
    Trailer

Alright, this is the anime that surprised me the most out of all the new ones I saw today, so here's its own thread. Hopefully some others will be watching.

I love the premise. Basically a free for all for all the archetype of heroes you can think of. Mechs, magical girls, monsters, aliens, Eldritch abominations, etc. I think we might see them all. The tone of the show was excellent, a nice balance between serious and goofy. The art style was really nice too.

Plus this ED deserves to be posted, I fucking love it.

Edit: And no wonder this reminded me of Kekkai Sensen a bit, its also by Bones.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xanthe Celaeno
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Edit: And no wonder this reminded me of Kekkai Sensen a bit, its also by Bones.
    It reminded me of Un-Go for the same reasons. Another fantastic series.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm loving the constant foreshadowing going on in this show. Everything is normal now but shits gonna fall apart later. Looking forward to it.