BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Johnb View Post
    The greens don't make you lose affection, it is the intensive care plans.
    allow me to clarify:

sharug did not provide enough affection+ to prevent me from losing max affection. REPEATEDLY.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    Also on the note of the AO/U, it just requires the Arch. I only had the opposite one (did proto-U, arch-O), and got the vorseal. Should have tested without the proto but didn't know that was in the air. (Though I guess it could still require one of the 75 and one of the 99)

Also: given that the final set seem to be 99 content, I don't think it'll be surge walk title, since that's 118 content. And it would seem that there's no iLv requirements in the out of Escha vorseals. (which would mean Arch Diabolos.... or maybe ADL, and not the WoE surge title.)
    well, idk what to do about u/o. until someone clears just an arch and no proto, can't really be sure. lol

---

you're right about woe, kinda spaced there.

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Orthrus_Seether
    https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Bloodthirsty_Dweorg

If someone who has cleared these before and obtained the title doesn't mind clearing one again, it might be insightful. I have not been in a party for either of the kills and did not receive a title either time (even after standing around for 90 seconds after defeating them.)
    I killed Bloodthirsty Dweorg last night and got the title. Title was gained directly after killing boss, didn't need to exit or use flies or anything like that. So not sure why it isn't giving you the title.

I had killed it plenty of times before so wasn't first time title acquisition either.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I killed Bloodthirsty Dweorg last night and got the title. Title was gained directly after killing boss, didn't need to exit or use flies or anything like that. So not sure why it isn't giving you the title.

I had killed it plenty of times before so wasn't first time title acquisition either.
    It seems you need to clear the corresponding Salvage I zone before being able to obtain the Salvage II title.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

missing mab vorseal might be from warp 2 quest.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    missing mab vorseal might be from warp 2 quest.
    unless its tied to the titles, its not the warp2 quest. my alt has that done and is missing that MAB vorseal still.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Done all the Shantotto quests and got the Total Loser title and don't have the MAB vorseal.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

yeah my mistake, saw a new mab vorseal and got overexicted after doing warp2/retrace and totally forgot about the oryx clear a few days beforehand, sorry

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    It seems you need to clear the corresponding Salvage I zone before being able to obtain the Salvage II title.
    fun fact

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vm0d View Post
    well, idk what to do about u/o. until someone clears just an arch and no proto, can't really be sure. lol

---

you're right about woe, kinda spaced there.
    My alt never did the 75 versions of O/U, did a 99, and has the vorseal.

verified surged WoE 15 gives last matk vorseal. credit to wiki.ffo.jp and the people who helped clear it. kind of weird it's ilvl content that gave a seal. i don't have many other surged titles.

The last rare enemy vorseal comes from where?

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

kinda confused, i got an INT/MND/CHR vorseal upon either reaching 20k kills or surpassing 5 million banked or yaksha (HELM NM) kill. I cant remember if i went to check for vorseals after the HELM kill days ago ¬.¬

Campaign
    BG Level

If you meant Vinipata HELM, then he unlocks INT/MND/CHR vorseal, but we killed that like, what, 2+ weeks ago lol?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

I can confirm the Magic Attack Vorseal from Surgewalk #15. Just did it last night.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

The last Rare Enemy Vorseal definitely exists. It makes the most sense for it to come out of Dynamis.

I saw a few people questioning the possibility of one of the Arch-Diabolos'. Nightmare Awakener is from just killing the normal version.

The only Arch dynamis boss I've killed is Dynamis Lord and I am still missing the RE vorseal.

Could the vorseal be from clearing all 10 ARCH Dynamis Bosses? I would think that it would be just Arch-Diabolos but it doesn't seem like there are enough people that care / have done them to really confirm. Anyone? Is there a place on the english forums to maybe even ask a developer?

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I would also guess Tumult Curator as a likely candidate but I guess that would deviate from some of the patterns they have put forth

I did a full clear on arch dynamis roz+cop and didn't get a rare vorseal.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Including all four Arch Diabolos variants?

only did one arch diabolos... ugh :<

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Wrong thread.