Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Vorseals, now with more chocobo!

Do any of the vorseals acquired outside of Escha run off kills, or titles?

They seem to be title based (someone couldnt get Salvage II title because they hadnt killed Salvage I boss), and as far as i know, the arch-diabolos bosses dont have seperate titles associated to them. Im gonna go out on a limb and say its its not all arch kills (unless all 4 diabolos have their own titles).

Does anyone have the 11th rare enemy? Otherwise the only proof of existance is every other vorseal capping at 11.

Is there anyone who has done lots of oldschool content and can infer they have the unknown vorseal? (example: 9/11 rare enemy but no kirin or woc kills)

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Perhaps something with https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Parike-Poranke?

Its obscure enough. Who's gonna eat 10000 foods and trade 10000 gyshal greens to get the title?!?

Claustrum. Really?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaith Laqueus
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It may possibly be 'X amount of titles obtained' where X is a stupid amount?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

And of course it could also be something like obtain all other vorseals.

Campaign
    BG Level

Been mentioned in the other thread, but beating Tumult Curator unlocks the last (11th) Rare Enemy Vorseal.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

お疲れ様でした

Campaign
    BG Level

Anybody tested if the Damage Taken -3% works beyond the 50% cap or not?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Idk if it's known or not(wasn't going to read 10+ pages) but you don't need either of the arch U/O kills to get the RE vorseal, enough kills of the proto's will give it to you.

Groinlonger
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    Idk if it's known or not(wasn't going to read 10+ pages) but you don't need either of the arch U/O kills to get the RE vorseal, enough kills of the proto's will give it to you.
    Can you clarify this a bit? I'm still at a loss as to what happened with my character but this might explain it.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

You can get the Rare Enemy Vorseal just by killing some combination of Proto-omega/ultima. Maybe it was just me, but on the last page or two it sounded like some people may have believed you needed at least one of the Arch kills in order to receive the vorseal.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Anybody tested if the Damage Taken -3% works beyond the 50% cap or not?
    Small bump.
    I'm pretty confident it doesn't go beyond the cap but wondering if anybody tested.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So lot of pages I don't want to read all thru so question. I'm doing the fellow thing for vorseal and most the info is kind of dated but other wiki makes it sound like you build points just by summoning your fellow. So my thought is can I just get tactics pearl and go to town summoning and dismissing to rank up?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    So lot of pages I don't want to read all thru so question. I'm doing the fellow thing for vorseal and most the info is kind of dated but other wiki makes it sound like you build points just by summoning your fellow. So my thought is can I just get tactics pearl and go to town summoning and dismissing to rank up?
    Yes. That's what I did.

Campaign
    BG Level

Anybody has more in-depth details on how Blessings interact with Vorseals?
    The blessing "Fortitude" has this vague description Increases the status effects of vorseals.
    But "Increases" is actually "doubles", and I guess it applies only to the stat+ vorseals, and nothing else?
    Because Regen, Accuracy and Refresh have their own separate blessing that doubles the potency.
    Likewise the "Rare" enemy+ and indirectly the "Luck" as well.
    So it's safe to assume "Fortitude" doesn't work for those.

What about Accuracy, Evasion, Mab and even more so DT etc though? Does Fortitude work for them?
    I'm curious especially about DT because Fortitude is practically always up on my server in Reisenjima, and going from 3% to 6% would open some new options in my sets

edit:
    Also I think there's an error in the Blessing list on BG. It lists both Charity and Mercy as chance of no tribulens expense, but I think there's only one blessing that grants that, so one of those 2 is wrong and actually has a different description/effect?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    What about Accuracy, Evasion, Mab and even more so DT etc though? Does Fortitude work for them?
    I'm curious especially about DT because Fortitude is practically always up on my server in Reisenjima, and going from 3% to 6% would open some new options in my sets
    The NPC allows you to decrease your vorseal amounts assuming you're willing to expend the silt to re-purchase them. So, it should be possible to check accuracy and evasion by decreasing your vorseal count and using checkparam to see if you lose twice as much as what each vorseal normally adds. The DT can be tested if you're willing to sacrifice yourself and trusts to Sabotender Royale.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Fortitude doubles the effects of the STR/DEX/VIT/AGI/INT/MND/CHR Vorseals, and nothing else.

Campaign
    BG Level

So it's safe to assume that the other vorseals, like the previously named DT one which is what I wanted to really know, gets stuck at 3% no matter the blessing currently active, correct?
    Good to know at least, thanks!

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah know this has been bugging me for a bit but just went and checked it. Always swore I could get more than wiki lists for some non base stat stuff and sure enough I'm definitely getting 10 acc from a single acc++ and 4 for each acc/racc/eva vosreal. So unless the values on wiki are all wrong something is doubling them

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah know this has been bugging me for a bit but just went and checked it. Always swore I could get more than wiki lists for some non base stat stuff and sure enough I'm definitely getting 10 acc from a single acc++ and 4 for each acc/racc/eva vosreal. So unless the values on wiki are all wrong something is doubling them
    If it's not the blessing either the October or November 2015 update increased vorseal effects, so maybe it's that?