Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

You can just be in party. Same as the NM kills for spoils.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    How do you guys keep such a precise monster-kill tracking?
    grep the chat logs for "defeats the eschan"

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Completing the CRA Classic Chocobo race (obtaining the "Chocorookie" Title and Gysahl Medal Key Item) unlocks the last Attack Vorseal.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Based on my numbers, it looks like Spoils 5 is 1000 NM kills - my main got Spoils 5 26 NM kills after getting HP 7 w/ 9022 eschan kills. Given my mule's numbers, my guess is Spoils 4 is 500 kills.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

confirming that getting Legend in a coalition does NOT give a vorseal.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

confirming that first HP/MP vorseal is obtained at 10 mobs killed. Also of note, they do not have to grant exp.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

confirming second HP/MP vorseal is at 50 mobs killed.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Terravcota View Post
    Based on my numbers, it looks like Spoils 5 is 1000 NM kills - my main got Spoils 5 26 NM kills after getting HP 7 w/ 9022 eschan kills. Given my mule's numbers, my guess is Spoils 4 is 500 kills.
    Spoils is from NM kills. Your 9022 eschan kills has nothing to do with spoils. You do not need 500 NM kills for spoils 4, nor do you need 1000 NM kills for spoils 5....nowhere even remotely close to that many.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I've got 4 Spoils, and I've only killed about 100-150 NMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Protey View Post
    confirming that getting Legend in a coalition does NOT give a vorseal.
    Fujito seems to state that doing so does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ligray View Post
    Vorseal hint: Obtain Legendary rank in any Coalition.

Code:
    藤戸:はい、最後は「神符」のヒントコーナー!
    ワークスでのランクをどれかひとつでいいので、伝説的なクラスになると……?
    今日はここまでー!
    Roughly:
    "Yes, lastly Vorseal hint coner!
    Rank in the Coalition, any one is fine, once it becomes Legend and....?
    Today that's all!"

Literally he says "Rank in the Works", but iirc that's the JP word for the coalitions.
    Don't believe "waakusu" is crafting... Especially because Legend/ary isn't a crafting ranked tier... And 「伝説的な」 wouldn't be anything but legendary or fabled.

You sure you didn't already have one Legend rank? Most people had courier's Legend long before RoV was ever out.

EDIT: JPwiki also has not only Legend rank Coalition, but also that it's MDB, which is one of the ones we've been missing.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Spoils is from NM kills. Your 9022 eschan kills has nothing to do with spoils. You do not need 500 NM kills for spoils 4, nor do you need 1000 NM kills for spoils 5....nowhere even remotely close to that many.
    If we say that NM kills count toward HP/MP, we should be able to approximately determine # of NMs killed, right?
    10,000 (needed for HP/MP) - 9,022 (Eschan kills) = 978 (approximate NM kills - I probably over killed a few Eschan mobs before noticing the vorseal pop)

I then killed 26 more NMs (978+26 = 1,004) and unlocked Spoils 5.

My mule got his HP/MP 7 at 9336, so he has approximately 664 NM kills. He does not have Spoils 5 available.

Edit - Went back and tried to actually count "falls to the ground" lines and I think I counted ~186 NMs (tribulens and lotto NMs) up until around the time I got spoils 5. Are NM kills weighted for the overall kill count, then?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    Fujito seems to state that doing so does.

Roughly:
    "Yes, lastly Vorseal hint coner!
    Rank in the Coalition, any one is fine, once it becomes Legend and....?
    Today that's all!"

Literally he says "Rank in the Works", but iirc that's the JP word for the coalitions.
    Don't believe "waakusu" is crafting... Especially because Legend/ary isn't a crafting ranked tier... And 「伝説的な」 wouldn't be anything but legendary or fabled.

You sure you didn't already have one Legend rank? Most people had courier's Legend long before RoV was ever out.

EDIT: JPwiki also has not only Legend rank Coalition, but also that it's MDB, which is one of the ones we've been missing.
    All of my mules have Legend.... so while that is a possibility for Legend to be Magic Defense, that also means that Beyond Infinity does not give Magic Defense vorseal as my mules only have 1 Magic Defense vorseal. So one or the other and we still need to find the remaining Magic Defense vorseal.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

All of my mules have Legend.... so while that is a possibility for Legend to be Magic Defense, that also means that Beyond Infinity does not give Magic Defense vorseal as my mules only have 1 Magic Defense vorseal. So one or the other and we still need to find the remaining Magic Defense vorseal.
    it might not be completion of the quest, but attaining one of the titles specifically. bushin-ryu inheritor and bushin aspirant are both associated with the quest, but i'm not sure if you automatically get both.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Falkirk View Post
    Completing the CRA Classic Chocobo race (obtaining the "Chocorookie" Title and Gysahl Medal Key Item) unlocks the last Attack Vorseal.
    is it day29 when can you start racing? i'm a week into raising my first chocobo.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Fwahm View Post
    I've got 4 Spoils, and I've only killed about 100-150 NMs.
    i've killed the 25 force pop NMs in zitah and all 12 t1, 3 t2, and 7 wardens in ruaun. i am currently spoils4. need 3 unique nm kills to confirm whether or not spoils is based on unique NM kills.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

has anyone with acc/eva7 done anything with Reja Ygridhi?

i have received all wkr-realted rewards.
    i have the two ivory wing talismans.
    i have received the 10k kinetic units reward, but not the 15k reward.
    i have received both kinetic units rewards now, but a vorseal didn't unlock.
    no shovels or cordons.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by vm0d View Post
    it might not be completion of the quest, but attaining one of the titles specifically. bushin-ryu inheritor and bushin aspirant are both associated with the quest, but i'm not sure if you automatically get both.
    My point was that either Beyond Infinity OR Legend in a coalition rank gives Magic Defense vorseal, not both. So there is still one Magic Defense vorseal that is unknown.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by vm0d View Post
    is it day29 when can you start racing? i'm a week into raising my first chocobo.
    Think so, yup! Once it's an adult and you're able to register at the racetrack there are 5 JP midnights (1 in-between each official race) - and then you're done. :}

Good luck!

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

My point was that either Beyond Infinity OR Legend in a coalition rank gives Magic Defense vorseal, not both. So there is still one Magic Defense vorseal that is unknown.
    i am going to play around with a lv70 mule i have, maybe then we can figure out the specifics that way.

Campaign
    BG Level

So what exactely do you have to do to obtain this Chocorookie title?
    Someone post a wiki link please! <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast