Thread: Comet Lucifer     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Comet Lucifer

Gift is a world where glittering blue crystals known as Giftium are buried deep beneath the Earth. A young boy named Sōgo Amagi lives in the prosperous mining town of Garden Indigo. Sōgo, whose hobby is collecting rare crystals, one day becomes involved in a dispute between classmates Kaon, Roman, and Otto. He wanders deep into the ruins of a mine and discovers an underground lake. There, Sōgo meets a mysterious blue-haired girl with red eyes named Felia and their fateful meeting is the start of a new adventure with their newly formed bond.
    Episodes: 12 (tentative)

Studio: 8-bit

Writer: Yuichi Nomura

Ready for your train wreck of the season/year/etc? I am, and you should be too.

http://myanimelist.net/people/16205/Yuuichi_Nomura

The guy who is writing this wrote the script for a bunch of Code Geass and Darker than Black. Also wrote Xam'd, Eureka Seven, a bunch of Gundam SEED, and recently Rinne no Lagrange.

I like most of those things but the first episode was super meh. I'll give it a few more but considering some of the stuff in SEED, Rinne and Eureka Seven I think I know what to expect.

Sassy Tyrant
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Falisa Asile
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I think I will like this even more because Eureka Seven competes for #1 spot on my anime list for a long time now.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

This is still pretty good, but it completely reinforced my initial thought that this feels exactly like Valvrave/Guilty Crown in ambiance.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Gonna give this a shot because writer for DTB. Endorsement that it is like Guilty Crown makes me want to run screaming though...

We shall see.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Gonna give this a shot because writer for DTB. Endorsement that it is like Guilty Crown makes me want to run screaming though...

We shall see.
    Yeah, it makes you WANT to run screaming, until the next episode comes out and you watch it immediately. Every time.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Yeah, it makes you WANT to run screaming, until the next episode comes out and you watch it immediately. Every time.
    I dropped GC like 3 episodes in and never looked back. There are lines I'm not willing to cross to kill 20 minutes of my time.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I dropped GC like 3 episodes in and never looked back. There are lines I'm not willing to cross to kill 20 minutes of my time.
    Man you would love Cross Ange.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I followed the posts about Cross Ange while it was happening, lol. The temptation was there, but I never gave in. Looked like such a shitshow.