+ Reply to Thread

Thread: killers stream     submit to reddit submit to twitter

EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    BG Level

killers stream

Hey guys just thought i would leave this here. I stream destiny pvp and raids when i can with the bg groups we run with. Also Starting to play Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance plan on streaming that as much as i can. Story parts in that might be slow because it does no stream all the scenes but after i beat it doing all the leveling and item world raiding should hopefully be fun. Also will do mgs5 again once i start to get back into it. Then of course the game most of us are waiting on fallout 4. I want to stream that from start to finish. Hopefully some of yah'll can pop in and at least say hi always up to talk while im playing.

This is all on the ps4 pretty much just streaming Destiny 2 for right now

http://www.twitch.tv/killerx_06

By no means am i a pro streamer but i thought i should just get this out there and share what i love.

Stream times are usually 10pm central to 6am during the week as i work nightshift weekends.

BG Level

streaming let it die for a few hours on ps4

BG Level

been streaming fortnite alot lately come join and chat usually on 6pm Tuesday to like 2am Wednesday and Thursday not as much but I try and get on around 10pm sometimes later been teach my gf to play so I can get on earlier lol. and Friday mostly all afternoon!

BG Level

On now and prolly will be for at least another 3 to 4 hours

BG Level

streaming alot of fortnite lately come some bger's can come hang out one night