1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 0 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 59 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 0 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Wards.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Seravi Edalborez View Post
    1.0 literally had the inn room in Ul'dah closed off, then added a "back door" because it was too congested or some shit. I wish I was making this up.

Aside while I'm remembering: 1.0 let you set an inn room as a 2nd Return point in addition to whatever your homepoint was.
    I remember that. It was partly because nearly every server used that section of Ul'dah as the main congregation point for crafting, shouts, and party finder. The entire server was basically housed there.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    The devs can take a vacation.

But not the players.

Please look forward to it.

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Luthia View Post
    Replace =/= delete. I couldn't give two fucks if the replaced my house with a better one, even if I had to pay moar gils.
    The better analogy would be if they made your old house obsolete (to the point where you willingly discarded it because it was useless) and forced you to get a new house.

The closest thing I could imagine to that would be some sort of steep "house repair" that used your item level as a multiplier on how quickly your house lost durability, so you had to build/rebuild a new, "higher iLVL" house each patch.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Shit should be demolished if you aren't playing lol.

The 80% gil reclaim + a month ish to reclaim it is pretty stupid. Should be full refund and unlimited.
    ^ This.

The only legitimate complaints about this are people who quit due to RL circumstances, but I feel like those people who will be losing their houses are most likely the minority in this equation. The large majority is going to be people who bought houses, now take up limited space, and have become disenchanted with the game and hoard their real estate.

I feel as if many of the complaints about losing the house at all are from people who regularly make vitriolic posts describing why the game is so very very awful but they most likely don't actually sub anymore... which I'll never understand. Why hang around to keep tabs on/talk trash about a game you don't like? If you're really done with the game you'll be just fine losing your house, because well, at that point you most likely don't give a shit. You'd only care if you were holding on to the future hope of returning but want to unsub in the mean time. As someone who has never let my sub lapse since 2.0 launched, I would hope that people who take regular breaks and give less money to the company wouldn't have priority over me on a limited resource such as housing. That seems rather silly to just hold on to it for the sake of doing so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5