FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

O MAN U SUR TROLLD US

nah, son. Schrodinger's joke.

One of my buddies used to try to teach me Spanish by talking shit and throwing old sayings at me until I finally got them (I honestly forgot 99% of Spanish class, now 15-16 yrs later). The literal Google translation sounds like someone being prophetic, but that's not how your average Latino would use it lol

I was essentially trying to say I was saying dumb shit, ignore the previous. I know humility is not that common on here, but, yeah. Dassit.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I'm Latino. You don't know what you're talking about. Moving on.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

It's only frustrating dealing with consistently overhyped hurricanes when you go into your local market for the usual goodies and find most of the shelves empty from people filling their bunkers; only to find the hurricane missed us by days and the worst damage we got was wasting $15 bucks on a car wash the day before our sun shower at 1 in the afternoon.

Missing out on loss of life and property damage is swell, but it does get quite annoying when every hurricane for the past decade has been overhyped to the point of annoyance when you literally get nothing more than cloudy skies and lite rain. But this is strictly a soflo problem; the rest of the nation needs to take hurricane warnings seriously.

Banned.

BG Level

Someone must have cast an anti-hurricane barrier spell on Florida because it hasn't been hit by one in over a decade and it's long overdue

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vivbiibasjiu View Post
    Someone must have cast an anti-hurricane barrier spell on Florida because it hasn't been hit by one in over a decade and it's long overdue
    Geography mang.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious bum View Post
    No disrespect to those whose lives/livelihoods were affected by this hurricane, but this shit was more overhyped and disappointing than that polished turd known as Destiny.
    The only reason it wasn't Mother Nature go-go-Godzillaing Mexico is the storm literally hit a spot right between two heavily populated areas and just passed on through.

A little north or a little south and it'd have pasted a high-population area instead. To give you an idea, where the storm actually hit used to have 40-meter beaches.

It's down to this. Got a friend that lives where it hit, the place is wrecked but they evacuated 50 or so miles east and were safely out of reach. His house was ruined, 20 ft storm surge.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    It's only frustrating dealing with consistently overhyped hurricanes when you go into your local market for the usual goodies and find most of the shelves empty from people filling their bunkers; only to find the hurricane missed us by days and the worst damage we got was wasting $15 bucks on a car wash the day before our sun shower at 1 in the afternoon.

Missing out on loss of life and property damage is swell, but it does get quite annoying when every hurricane for the past decade has been overhyped to the point of annoyance when you literally get nothing more than cloudy skies and lite rain. But this is strictly a soflo problem; the rest of the nation needs to take hurricane warnings seriously.
    I lived in South Carolina for a bit several years back and for a couple of hurricanes people just went crazy we pulled our beached sub out store everywhere closed and in the end it just rained a lot though not even enough for real flooding though other states got hit a bit. One of them I don't think even hit anywhere in state. Had similar hypes over in Guam... though that was funny because the locals didn't give a fuck was the idiot mainlanders that got all in a tizzy