1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 20 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 3 hours, 38 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 13 hours, 21 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 20 hours, 38 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Over Ley Lines Alpha     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rozaria Eleanor
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by OverLeyLines View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you've been having this problem! Did you have any apps installed when you tried to create a new profile? At the moment the client requires at least one or else it will crash. We're working on a new version with better error handling.

We've been working on a tutorial video for setting up the program that we will be posting on the website later today.
    im having same problem as Uryuu and i do have 2 Apps installed however it keep crash, so i give up atm, i'll wait for your video or better client to be out.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

When I extracted the client it was not creating an "Apps" folder that your website specified we need to dump the apps into. No matter how many times I downloaded it and extracted it I could not find the "Apps" folder, so I didn't try dumping anything into it. I just tried making a profile.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

my docs > overleylines and then you might have to make the folder

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    When I extracted the client it was not creating an "Apps" folder that your website specified we need to dump the apps into. No matter how many times I downloaded it and extracted it I could not find the "Apps" folder, so I didn't try dumping anything into it. I just tried making a profile.
    At the moment our setup process as a bit of a catch 22 which we are working to resolve. You need to have unzipped the client and ran it in at least once in order for the OverLeyLines/App folders to appear in your documents. However, if you try to make a client before putting an App in the App folder the client will crash.

Alternatively you can manually create the necessary folders.

We just finished and uploaded the tutorial for setting up the alpha client for Over Ley Lines. Unfortuantely we cannot yet post links on this forum, but you can find it on the OverLeyLines website's client page or our YouTube channel.

Pay No Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ragns Meuhie
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OverLeyLines View Post
    Unfortuantely we cannot yet post links on this forum, but you can find it on the OverLeyLines website's client page or our YouTube channel.
    Fixed, you should have mentioned this when we were in the BG chat I could've fixed this earlier.

Alpha Client Setup Tutorial

Thank you! I didn't want us to come off as too pushy with our program.

Here is the alpha client setup tutorial: