Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Reisenjima Mega Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

and the traveler
    BG Level

For Yakshi I would recommend bringing BLMs to nuke and have them be the only nukes after skillchain, and do not let anyone free cast outside of a MB. Repeated nukes really bring his resist rate up tremendously high. We managed to kill him quite fast using this method using SCH GEO GEO BLM BLM + WHM PLD

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Dialogue for the 3rd part of the Aeonic Quest for Reisen:

http://i.imgur.com/D7rSxD5.png

As you can see Teles is actually there.

The last 6 spots are all taken up by questionmarks. So final update should add 6 mobs which hopefully does not add up to 6 catuare again.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I should mention that we have 18 and don't nuke outside of MB (everyone was nuking though). I think the only way around it might be to cut it down to 12 people and just cycle around =/

Relic Horn
    BG Level

We cleared tree with 18 a bunch of times now also. Time can cut close tho.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

The bkwiki Reward page is still all kinds of wrong with the Accessories that have "Teles" next to them. All of those are confirmed from other NM:

Perimede Cape - Maju (T3)
    Persis Ring - Gajasimha (T2)
    Phalangite Mantle - Old Shuck (T2)
    Expeditious Pinion - Zduhac (T1)

Also can confirm Habile Mazrak from Warder of Courage since we got 2 of them.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Lyramion View Post
    The bkwiki Reward page is still all kinds of wrong with the Accessories that have "Teles" next to them. All of those are confirmed from other NM:

Perimede Cape - Maju (T3)
    Persis Ring - Gajasimha (T2)
    Phalangite Mantle - Old Shuck (T2)
    Expeditious Pinion - Zduhac (T1)

Also can confirm Habile Mazrak from Warder of Courage since we got 2 of them.

fixed.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Has anyone found Wretched Poroggo yet? Cause I've been cping on frogs a lot and just found my first one and unless my eyes deceive me it appears to have just been a normal lotto pop (ie when other toads went to repop it was there). It also looked like it popped right next to one of those black holes which might explain why I haven't seen one before despite seeing dozens of ascended... plus it also depopped when the hole moved

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I've seen them just sitting among regular toads when I was fishing into blackholes, I think it might have been in rain weather?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hmmmm don't really remember the weather so maybe that might be part of it too. Really wish I could've killed it but it kind of helped be the final nail in the coffin of wrecking my shit.... had just got double charmed by ascended lucani on bst so no more pets or trusts and a mantis agro. Really hating I can't stay out of range of that shit. By the time I recovered black hole and it were gone but might have been weather too. Maybe some crazy noble mold B.S. spawn lol. Will investigate further

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I've seen them pop at the lake in rain weather as well. Water elementals were there too, so must be rain or at least related.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Wretched Poroggo definitely spawn amongst the toads in rain weather. A Edge cleaving the toads near #2 is my choice CP/silt farm location on PLD dual box and when it rains the Poroggo and elementals really ruin my cleaving.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Its the rain weather. You hear frog sound effects when it rains and poroggo will pop (regardless of if any toads were killed) in the lakes/rivers.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Any special drops or it basically just another ascended?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Any special drops or it basically just another ascended?
    It's not even an ascended, it just spawns regularly during rain, when I killed one it went down easy and checks as a regular mob.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tachi View Post
    Gajasimha seems to lvl up when it cure or buff itself. Fulmination <35% (even without lvl up) and can spam it. Can be Silenced/Stunned.

Old Shuck was very easy with a melee/smn zerg setup, melees/avatar could still hit reliably after several lvl up. Sadly we haven't found a way to prevent the howls and our strat involves to use some SPs.

Bashmu uses only physical shield when the first head is cut.

Sarsaok is very weak to magic and very resistant to physical dmg in general. Maybe there is a way to change that a bit like with the Delve Panopt NM.

Ecliptic Growl protects from Mimic/Harpy potent all stats down TP moves, maybe Braver's Drink too?

Yakshi doesn't have a high Regain before using Cordon of Apathy and can be rendered harmless with Mewing Lullaby strat, has 800k~ HP with 9, starts using Elemental Sforzo at 49%.
    I tried some Spinning Dive BPs with Rolanberry Daifuku, Drachen and Bolster or BoG Torpor and couldn't hit at all (aura was present too) while I have no problem to hit anything else in the game now aside of Vir'ava, Kirin and probably WoC, I don't even need acc food/buffs/debuffs for stuff like SR or Vagary. I fear that the accuracy requirements may be very/way too high but really hope to be wrong. Fully buffed DNCs, BLUs and RNGs can reach higher acc levels than my avatars too.

This NM can be popped by fishing in the black orb that pop during the night. Can be fished with Ebisu+1 and 110~ skill but someone with 104 skill couldn't, someone else with Ebisu and 96 skill couldn't either. Drops Exemplar.
    Which avatar did you use on Old Shuck?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Ramuh (Volt Strike) and I slightly revise my statement about a melee setup for Old Shuck. As someone pointed out the Flash (Flash Spikes? Doesn't seem to be an aura or add effect) can be annoying.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Been trying out ideas for Teles.

Ideas that haven't worked:

10+ of each Incursion NM coffer plus 5 of each void items.
    1 of each grand coffer with 5 of each void items.
    10 of each of the king UC NM materials(faf/behe/ada) plus 5 of each of the void items.

Ideas that need to be ruled out and seem like they could work:

1-5+ of each of the new UC NM coffers(cerb/khim/hydra/PW) along with the void items(seems most likely to work).
    1-5+ of the new UC materials(cerb/khim/hydra/PW) along with the void items(seems most likely to work).
    5+ of each grand coffer plus the 3 void items.
    1-5+ of each of the king UC coffers(behe/faf/ada) plus void items.

I'd honestly be really shocked if these didn't work, but I guess it could require some really obscure music related item plus the void items.

Campaign
    BG Level

Can anybody share more info on Old Shuck?
    We tried only a few times but with very bad results.
    Tried melee zerg (which we gonna try again, since a few things went wrong during the pre-pop buffing and our GEO died right on pop) with 14 people but it didn't go too well. Damage was insane, going through Perfect Defense and he was levelling up like there's no tomorrow.
    We then tried a setup with a group of COR/RNGs, a small pt of buffers/mages (GEOs were using GEO-debuffs only, and using Indi ones to buff the mages in that pt) + a tank/healers/brd but, again, it didn't go too well.
    After 4 level ups it gets almost impossible to hit it even with 1500+ accuracy (not accounting Torpor).

Damage kinda sucked anyway.
    The enmity reset during howl is painful and what we found on the JPwiki ("WS causing howl") didn't prove to be true.
    There seems to be something triggering it. In our second attempt with this second setup he didn't level up at all. After a GEO used Frailty (this might be just a coincidence though) he started levelling up like crazy again.
    In the first attempt he stopped levelling up after I think 6 levelups or something, but it was too late already.
    Stun didn't seem to be working.

I dunno what else to try other than doing the melee zerg again and this time avoiding to fuck up the buff phase.
    It seems like this NM can be pretty annoying when you have an alliance of 3 parties.
    Maybe we should just split and do it with groups of 6 people in zerg mode, I dunno...

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Been trying out ideas for Teles.
    JPs been going at it with Siren's Tears, Siren's Macrame etc

No luck yet.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Tachi View Post
    Ramuh (Volt Strike) and I slightly revise my statement about a melee setup for Old Shuck. As someone pointed out the Flash (Flash Spikes? Doesn't seem to be an aura or add effect) can be annoying.
    Thanks for reply i'll give my smn a try on him today.