1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 21 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 6 days, 12 hours, 38 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in -3 hours, -39 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyHobo View Post
    I'll put it to use one day when I level MNK. And I'm sure I'll have plenty of shit stolen from me before they fix their fucktarded system, so I'm fine with whatever karma comes my way.
    Is that why pugs are spouting retarded shit like Rank 3's and 4's have a chance to drop golds?

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

I'll put it to use one day when I level MNK. And I'm sure I'll have plenty of shit stolen from me before they fix their fucktarded system, so I'm fine with whatever karma comes my way.
    Is that why pugs are spouting retarded shit like Rank 3's and 4's have a chance to drop golds?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    Fuck you >_> assume it was a pug group
    Duty finder, not even pug among the server.

For what it's worth, I didn't take it from the MNK directly, 6 people rolled on it total and at least one other person beat him. No fucks given.

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post

3s and 4s don't, but just for clarification's sake, 5s definitely can drop gold chests. It's pretty rare, though.

For what it's worth, I didn't take it from the MNK directly, 6 people rolled on it total and at least one other person beat him. No fucks given.

3s and 4s don't, but just for clarification's sake, 5s definitely can drop gold chests. It's pretty rare, though.
    Solo que´d df as healer, got my flying unlocked, went to fish for the rest of the window. Rolled on every fuckin thing, and walked off with at least 15 brass spoils off gear turn ins, like a baws. 0 fucks given indeed Lol

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I'll put it to use one day when I level MNK.
    You're lotting BiS gear that you can't even equip?

Regardless of the outcome, that's a dick move. Maybe one day, someone can lot on a BiS piece for your job and turn it in to the NPC for points.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

You got a pic? I've not seen it yet.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

Yep. But...

if some asshole that can't even use it is going to get it, that asshole might as well be me.

Until they fix the system, I'm Ayn Randing the shit out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    You got a pic? I've not seen it yet.
    I don't, but I was surprised by it considering I had said the same thing to my party in that same run about 5 minutes earlier. I think I had ACT running so I can maybe dig through and see if it picked up logs once I'm home.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Renavi Silenas
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

We were farming the island with T-Rex's + Sanuwa(sp?) and I'm pretty sure we had a couple T-Rex's drop golds among our three groups. They're rank 4 iirc.

edit - we're going back in tonight, so if it is true, hopefully it happens again, and I'll be sure to ss. Unless someone knows a way to check through ACT or something, then I can do that, just say how.

New Merits
    BG Level

So if you just want tokens its faster to just burn through in easy mode with 8man pre-made and kill rank 1 and rank 2's for mass bronze chests, and if you want chance to get good 210 gear you grind hard mode (hopefully will unlock it tomorrow).

Two Bards, One Cup
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Ran approximately 8 times yesterday. Saw a gold chest off a rank IV twice. Saw one bronze chest with i210 accessory. RNG gonna RNG

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Casca Wolftamer
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ring%20210.png

Got this tonight, not really game breaking but nice to have situationaly.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Im really sad these cant be glamoured over. I get that all the skins are random and everything, but getting a good piece and it being some dumb skin just ruins it in a way

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Wait their glamour can't be changed? I just figured that you couldn't use them as a glamour but could change it. That's insanely shitty if you can't.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

They all say "Projectable: Yes", so I'm under the impression that means you can replace the glamour. I do wonder what it does if you try to use a Glamour Dispeller on it though. (I didn't do skynamis yet, so I don't have any to test with)

Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    They all say "Projectable: Yes", so I'm under the impression that means you can replace the glamour. I do wonder what it does if you try to use a Glamour Dispeller on it though. (I didn't do skynamis yet, so I don't have any to test with)
    You can glamour over them, dispellin it "removes" the glamour, but who the fk knows what they actually look like. I tried it on some gloves, and they did change appearance, but idk to what xD

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

POIDH

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raldo Volca
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Quote Originally Posted by Luthia View Post
    I tried it on some gloves, and they did change appearance, but idk to what xD
    Judging by the lack of any icon for it, it probably defaults to "emperor's new [...]", so the same look as if you were wearing nothing. (but again, I'm just guessing)

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Renavi View Post
    We were farming the island with T-Rex's + Sanuwa(sp?) and I'm pretty sure we had a couple T-Rex's drop golds among our three groups. They're rank 4 iirc.

edit - we're going back in tonight, so if it is true, hopefully it happens again, and I'll be sure to ss. Unless someone knows a way to check through ACT or something, then I can do that, just say how.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
    Ran approximately 8 times yesterday. Saw a gold chest off a rank IV twice. Saw one bronze chest with i210 accessory. RNG gonna RNG
    If this is true that's great news. Guess we just got unlucky.

Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

You can dispell their initial glamour (they're glamoured with random shit.. like some have Amon's Coat, some have Alexander shit, and so on)

To be honest I think we had a tier 3 mob drop a gold as well, but it might have been a tier 4. It was at the dinosaur area as well, definitely was not a star or V though because it spawned a five afterwards and that only dropped a silver.

Also I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but on an island we killed a tier 4 and then sat there doing nothing for a while and then a star tiered mob spawned on us, killed that then a tier 5 mob spawned on us, killed that and then a tier 3 mob spawned on us.

I'm not sure if this was some sort of glitch but the intervals between their spawns seemed longer than the normal kill and a mob spawns, there was no message as well. Is this a bug or has anyone else encountered anything similar? (It was on the island with the groundskeeper tier 4 mobs and I think the worms there are tier 3?)