1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 23 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 36 minutes
    Last weekly reset was -7 hours, -37 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 6 days, 16 hours, 36 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

Did I do that? (Broken stuff in 3.1)

Qarn Hard is hilariously broken. The hands go crazy and seize everyone. Sometimes they don't relinquish their hold even after killing the heads and hands. Highly amusing. Would recommend you all try it out before they fix it.

Anyone else find broken stuff?

Strider/Doom/Cyclops
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Viper Beam
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

From reddit: Fluid Aura works on Manipulator in A4.

http://i.imgur.com/cwVEatj.webm

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Teleing to a shared estate is broken.

It either bounces you back to where you were, or does this in your home estate zone. It works fine for some people, but for those it doesn't work... it just doesn't work period

Spoiler: show

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Something about retainers breaking if you accept a queue into a dungeon while interacting with one.

Also managed to crash my client trying to share my house since its default friend list listing, at least on my end, was completely fucked before sorting it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Oh yeah, game seems to crash on loading up now. Never happened but maybe once or twice previously since 2.0 re-launched. Has happened twice today so far

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

This was happening to me also, but it turns out I had Guildwork running and apparently that makes the updated client throw up on itself.

Guildwork broken
    Zoomhack broken
    ACT broken then fixed in a few hours (thank god)

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

For both my brother and I (only thing in common is using controllers) the tutorial for Lords of Verminion seems broken. The part where it says to goto another gate doesn't seem to trigger even if you take hatchlings to the yellow arrow.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Worked fine for me using controller. You just mouse over another gate and tell them to move there and they warp.

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Void Ark doesn't have enough instances and is getting stuck in Reserving Instance for a long time.

Witty Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eticket Pogona
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Oh yeah, game seems to crash on loading up now. Never happened but maybe once or twice previously since 2.0 re-launched. Has happened twice today so far
    We can't even log in. It loads the login screen for a half second then says it can't connect to PSN.

Nikkei's Hoe
    Worse than her at uno

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Eanae Hikari
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Dan View Post
    From reddit: Fluid Aura works on Manipulator in A4.

http://i.imgur.com/cwVEatj.webm
    Just a note, it doesn't work on A4S. We tried.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I just collected a fledgling chocobo from the breeder and the chocobo didn't show up in the cutscene at all (it's supposed to run towards you) lol.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

The Duty for the Storyline fight, if you walk towards one of the cheering NPCs that you can't target will make one of them aggro. You still couldn't target it at all (for whatever reason seemed to break the parts you have to click after that section).

Story Spoiler and screenie of what I was talking about.
    Spoiler: show
    Kept casting Fire on me and I couldn't untie anyone as it wasn't even clickable though the glowing was there. Just relogged completely even though I had to do it over again.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Not sure if bugged or intentional, but just in case: I bailed from a horrendous Verminion Challenge (so against an NPC) at 1900ish last night. It's now 0400 and I still get an error "Unable to enter matches while penalties are being incurred.". I know there's supposed to be a penalty, as it tells you that, but over 9 hours is a bit excess for a gold saucer mini game.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

This patch seems to of borked more stuff than any other prior update to the game

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...a1c43b9676b389

11/11/2015 16:57
    Investigation and Handling of Known Issues Occurring After Patch 3.1 (Nov. 11)
    We sincerely apologise for several urgent issues that have been occurring since Patch 3.1 went live, such as becoming unable to summon retainers and issues with “The Diadem”.

We would like to provide an update on the current situation regarding the investigation and handling of these urgent issues.

[Issues to be addressed in an emergency maintenance scheduled for Nov. 12, 2015]

・You will be unable to summon your retainer if you queue and enter a duty with your retainer still summoned.
    * For players currently unable to summon their retainer, you will become able to summon them again after this fix is implemented.
    * For all players, please follow the preventative measures below until this issue has been addressed:
    - Refrain from summoning your retainer when queueing in the duty finder.
    - If you have already summoned your retainer when you get matched in the duty finder, please dismiss your retainer before entering the instance.

・In “The Diadem” the time limit may expire almost immediately upon entering.

・In “The Sunken Temple of Qarn (Hard)” players may be unable to progress.

・Characters designated as a housemate may not be able to teleport to the house properly.

・Field servers may crash under certain conditions.

・During the Vanu Vanu Beast Tribe Quests , when a player's reputation with the Vanu Vanu ranks up and additional bonus quests become available to the player, quests that have already been completed and cannot be accepted again on the same day become selected.
    ○Detailed Explanation
    Players are able to accept up to three Vanu Vanu Beast Tribe per day. When your reputation with the Vanu Vanu tribe ranks up, you will be able to accept additional daily quests beyond that three-per-day restriction as a bonus for ranking up.

However, there is an issue causing previously completed quests to be included in the bonus quest candidate pool, and if one of the previously completed quests is selected by the system to be a bonus quest, it will not appear for the player. When this occurs, the number of quests that can be accepted per day will be reduced.

To address this issue, we are making changes to the Vanu Vanu Beast Tribe Quests system so that only newly added quests will candidates for being bonus quests. With this, all players who have ranked up on the same day will be able to accept the same number of quests.

Please note that bonus quests do not appear for players whose reputation with the Vanu Vanu is at ranks 7 and 8.

* The 6 issues above are planned to be addressed in an emergency maintenance on Nov. 12, 2015. The specific time of this emergency maintenance will be mentioned at a later time.

[Issues Being Investigated]

・In “The Diadem” members of a pre-formed party may be unable to enter properly.
    * If this issue occurs, please attempt to re-enter the instance.
    * As a temporary countermeasure, please use your Company Workshop’s Flight Control Panel to change the next airship exploratory mission time from 20min to 5min on the ship which was used to enter “The Diadem”. This will be addressed in the Nov. 12, 2015 Emergency Maintenance.

・In “The Diadem” party leaders may not be able to enter properly when entering as an alliance.
    * Until this issue is resolved, we ask that you consider not entering as an alliance.

・Instance servers may crash.

・The game client may crash during a boss fight in “Sohm Al”. (Mac Version only)

* The dev team has already discovered what is causing these issues. Once we have verified that there are no problems with the fixes, we will implement them accordingly.

We would like to sincerely apologise for all of the inconveniences that these issues are causing, and we thank you for your continued patience and understanding.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Did I miss it or did they just not mention the fact that we can boop Alexander?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by BaneTheBrawler View Post
    Qarn Hard is hilariously broken. The hands go crazy and seize everyone. Sometimes they don't relinquish their hold even after killing the heads and hands. Highly amusing. Would recommend you all try it out before they fix it.

Anyone else find broken stuff?
    Still beatable even with the glitch just gotta be smarter than the hands. LB does make it a lot easier, though not 100% needed. Just got through Qarn(Hard) with a DF group glitch and all!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Did I miss it or did they just not mention the fact that we can boop Alexander?
    Don't they generally have a policy of not calling undue attention to things that they don't want the playerbase "exploiting" before they fix it? They could regard this as one of those times (or just so embarrassed about it they didn't want to note it lol). Or it's not a glitch? Be interesting if it was intended.