1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 5 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 15 hours, 54 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 18 hours, 5 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Valar Morghulis
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Well, I did all the things there are to do and got my Shalloweye, Wind-up Twintania, both titles, and finished it all off with a Penguin Prince today. It's nice to know that I'll never need to step foot into this awful shithole of a place ever again.

Although it is tempting to continue to go back and take 1st place with partial matches because of the massive amount of shit I got on Reddit for explaining how points work, and how to not accidentally fuck yourself over completely points wise due to a shitty system. A guy on Leviathan in particular was an exceptional ass about it, so I got 1st last week with 15 matches, and 1st again this week with only 17 matches, because fuck that guy and such. To be fair, I did tell him it was coming:

Spoiler: show

He never said anything back ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some bonus mad:

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

I've gotten a few sighs and passive-aggressive comments because of the Verminion tourneys but nothing will ever beat the level of salt my group caused over the TT ones. This guy shouted for days:

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The amount of salt over an easy win on TT and I am sure LoV is easy too to just match up with others and let them win/lose etc. I need to get the grind started on LoV so I don't have to look at those extra achievements in my gold saucer tab.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    The amount of salt over an easy win on TT and I am sure LoV is easy too to just match up with others and let them win/lose etc. I need to get the grind started on LoV so I don't have to look at those extra achievements in my gold saucer tab.
    If you have 1million from the Jumbo Cactpot then I hate you

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No fucking way that'll happen. I hit 3rd place once and about shit my pants at the 12k reward. Mini cactpot 1m is almost done but once LoV is finished then it's just stupid jumbo achievements. It'll take years to complete that, so fucking dumb.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

No fucking way that'll happen. I hit 3rd place once and about shit my pants at the 12k reward. Mini cactpot 1m is almost done but once LoV is finished then it's just stupid jumbo achievements. It'll take years to complete that, so fucking dumb.
    They don't want to make content so they need busy work content the masses begged them for.

I mean they can't make content because lack of funding, staff members and server limitations.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

As much as I hate this shit and terrible at it, what's the quickest minion set up for breaking the shield/crystals. Having to dual box my wins for 300 win achievement and it isn't the most exciting.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

is it so dead now that for tourney's you and a friend can que and get matched?
    If so then I will probably just do that to get the minions

Dragoon Princess
    My Little Ixion

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiyoko Star
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith
    WoW Realm
    Destromath

It's been like that since the start. I've been using my alt weekly to get a good sum of MGP for little work.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

As much as I hate this shit and terrible at it, what's the quickest minion set up for breaking the shield/crystals. Having to dual box my wins for 300 win achievement and it isn't the most exciting.
    Probably 1 minion with a shield dmg bonus and a bunch of arcana stone bonus minions? I used to do 1 serpent hatchling and a million mammets. I don't think there's any arcana bonus minions above 1 speed, so you're always stuck with slow fuckers.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah knocked out prince penguin just another person and I. We would alt tab on each others win but sitting there doing 50+ wins at a time is gonna be boring as hell. Sucks the tourney matches didn't count to RP battles

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

what's the bare minimum the losing player can do without getting slapped with a penalty

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Think you have to summon one minion and move it a little to not get penalty.