+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

I mean, I knew where that was going, and I could explain that what probably happened was it occurred once and it was brought into the scope of intelligence gathering as a possible avenue for certain individuals or groups to use as a communications outlet. This individual incident is recorded in some documents or powerpoints, they get leaked, fedoras get tipped in unison around the globe as people who aren't intelligence officers try to decipher the meaning behind a document they will never have the context for. Shit man, sometimes you make shit that's almost 100% bullshit because you're making it for Obama and it needs to look like what he wants to see so you can keep doing something else that actually works.

Obviously this explanation would mean that poor journalism (all?) pieces espousing the glamour of being a free-thinking liberal would be nothing more than click-bait articles designed to make people like bum jizz on their burnt american flags disguised as actual facts.

Environmental terrorists getting served some of that sweet justice yet again. Paris climate activists put under house arrest using emergency laws.

http://www.theguardian.com/environme...aws?CMP=twt_gu

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helmut Lang
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Acevalefor View Post
    You might want to consider changing your plans. France is under a state of emergency that could very well last longer than 7 days. That alone can royally fuck your travel plans.
    Thanks for the concern. I ended up going and had a really nice time...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Intense View Post
    Thanks for the concern. I ended up going and had a really nice time...
    Awesome. Glad that it worked out for you.