Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah I noticed that last night

Spoiler: show
    Inb4 she's Kayo who got trapped in some time warp (thus the age difference)

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

GATE was A+ this week.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    GATE was A+ this week.
    I came here to post the same thing. This show is so good. God damn. I don't think this show has had a single bad episode so far.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by DrClout View Post
    Nyaa seems down for the count. Anyone have an similar to it's kind? PM please as that won't get us in trouble.
    Thanks guys. Love you all.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by DrClout View Post
    Thanks guys. Love you all.
    http://horriblesubs.info/ + http://tokyotosho.info/

Use the Magnet links to get the file. Tor links directly to Nyaa and well.. yeah.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Aye, it's exactly what everyone else said. Thanks bros.
    @Waraji - I'm gonna do some self educating on them and iirc and the like. The links from nyaa were just convenient and fast for me.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

nyaa seems to be back up

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Holy shit Gate was awesome this week.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So have been trying to stick with Divine Gate... and then they give me a wtf moment.

I mean I know what it's supposed to be but goddamn

Dimension w kicked it up a notch, really like it.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Just started watching Grimgar. Had such high hopes but man this is trying my patience. Should I expect this to pick up any time soon?

Meanwhile, Gate's setting the bar higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzsark View Post
    Just started watching Grimgar. Had such high hopes but man this is trying my patience. Should I expect this to pick up any time soon?
    I know this is something I've criticized other shows in this genre for, but this is really feeling more like a fantasy story with some MMO elements subtly tacked on than a setting that really reflects being trapped in the game. So, while it's not bad enough for me to just say I'm going to drop it, the brunt of this latest episode just being them mourning then an ending on a mistaken impression of the girl giving head just makes me wanna facepalm given how much time ep3 wasted on bath shenanigans.

So, we'll be coming up on week 6 and they're still basically fighting goblins with mediocre choreography. From the MMO perspective, there's not really much in the variety of quests, monsters, a "story" for them to really chase beyond maybe getting their badges, and not a whole lot of fanfare to the leveling process. For a show that might be 11-13 ep without knowing whether or not there's enough material for an S2, the question of where we're going with this lingers. And not the good kind of curiosity.

So, to kinda jump on the Gate praise with others, even if it's not the "trapped in the MMO" genre, it's doing a better job as a fantasy setting in basically all regards, including getting people to care about the characters. Seriously, much as I wanted to bitchslap Tuka at times for her denial about her dad dying to the dragon, I'd much rather have her around than that dumbass dark knight.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

At this point I'd much rather be watching a show about the other "successful" group.

Party 5/6 LF WHM lvl 5-10 super casual

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Keijo gets TV anime
    hello butt anime

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

My Little Ixion
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Welp, finally caught up to current on Gintama. Shogun Assassination Arc was AMAZING.

Grimgar #5: Is it not getting to Ranta & Haru that they need to stop being stubborn...
    Spoiler: show
    ...and accept outside help from adventurers that know more than they do about surviving in the world, and I don't just mean a gold coin? They're barely making enough money to eat as it is, and they have to pay for Manato's funeral costs. I'm starting to wonder if this show is about how casuals die penniless and hungry.

Already dropped three shows (BBK/BBRK, Luck & Logic and Divine Gate) and now I'm losing my patience with Active Raid and Pandora. I must be getting trained to hate mediocre shit now that I'm watching more shows.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    I know this is something I've criticized other shows in this genre for, but this is really feeling more like a fantasy story with some MMO elements subtly tacked on than a setting that really reflects being trapped in the game. So, while it's not bad enough for me to just say I'm going to drop it, the brunt of this latest episode just being them mourning then an ending on a mistaken impression of the girl giving head just makes me wanna facepalm given how much time ep3 wasted on bath shenanigans.

So, we'll be coming up on week 6 and they're still basically fighting goblins with mediocre choreography. From the MMO perspective, there's not really much in the variety of quests, monsters, a "story" for them to really chase beyond maybe getting their badges, and not a whole lot of fanfare to the leveling process. For a show that might be 11-13 ep without knowing whether or not there's enough material for an S2, the question of where we're going with this lingers. And not the good kind of curiosity.

So, to kinda jump on the Gate praise with others, even if it's not the "trapped in the MMO" genre, it's doing a better job as a fantasy setting in basically all regards, including getting people to care about the characters. Seriously, much as I wanted to bitchslap Tuka at times for her denial about her dad dying to the dragon, I'd much rather have her around than that dumbass dark knight.
    You wanted to bitchslap a character because the entirety of the world she knew was destroyed in an instant and and she didn't want to accept it since there was absolutely jack shit she could do about it? Well, talk about insensitive.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Bitch slap Tuka... no. Think the blame for what's happening with her is a lack of effort from the peeps around her. She's broken as fuck and they are all carrying on like nothings wrong.