1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 8 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 15 hours, 28 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 1 hours, 31 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 8 hours, 28 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Can do the entire run with a higher level item yeah? Just looks like we have to exit with the relic equipped.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Can do the entire run with a higher level item yeah? Just looks like we have to exit with the relic equipped.
    Not sure, the quest implies that you need to enter the Duty Finder with the weapon equipped.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Alkar View Post
    Not sure, the quest implies that you need to enter the Duty Finder with the weapon equipped.
    Just did it for random science.

Only need to have the weapon equipped upon exiting the duty. Can do an entire un-synced run with a higher level weapon, up to and including the final boss.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Been checking various vendors for the unidentified stuff. So far I've found:
    Sylphs sell seeds (13 currency a piece)
    Vanus sell bones, shells,ores and seeds (18 each)
    Sahagins sell shells (13 each)
    Kobolds sell ores (13 each)
    Amalj'aa sell bones (13 each)
    Can also buy ores and seeds with law (680 point each); seeds and bones with the old hunts (1k each) and nothing for the clan Centurio hunts; all 4 with the new Alex normal drops (need 10 pieces for each material); bone and shell from Poetics (680 each).

Edit: you need to unlock the last tier of tribe quests because only those give currencies.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

You can have two on the go at the same time. Unsure if whilst on same stage but I just picked up the quest on SMN whilst working on last of dungeons on SCH

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    You can have two on the go at the same time. Unsure if whilst on same stage but I just picked up the quest on SMN whilst working on last of dungeons on SCH
    Two different quests, so yeah.

For the FATE crap can I do it on any class or do I have to do it with the class that wants the weapon? Haven't logged on yet just wondering if I can at least level another class via FATES or not

New Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by LinktheDeme View Post
    For the FATE crap can I do it on any class or do I have to do it with the class that wants the weapon? Haven't logged on yet just wondering if I can at least level another class via FATES or not
    Any class, so you can basically level your other jobs while getting them, just make sure to do the quests up to the point where you can start getting them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5