+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I'm so invested in this kingdom builder its ridiculous.
    Same, that Kingdom Builder is addictive as fuck. I just got over 4M with influence.... /gameface on!!!

I need more people to join my town so I can man all those damned buldings.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Shit is so good. I'm sitting roughly at 2.5mil influence right now and aiming to finish the park around the church. I'm aiming to knock out some of the bigger places so I can get the pace of KG building stupid high and just pump out all the small places and research and etc. Finished the new town square already, the inn and the kingdom development center or whatever it's called, lowered the cost of development by 20%. Suuuuuper handy

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I might have screwed myself lol, my KG/hour is already up to 75k, I already upgraded my coffer to 80k but I can't upgrade it further until I get 50 people in the town, and I only have 29 atm, no whre near close to finishing leveling up the stuff I need or the research I need to finish, I don't wanna go on in the story until I get my Skirmish group high enough to do the LVL 19 Skirmish quest though, so bouncing between Evermore and leveling in SKirmish. Almost there, but I'll definitely be over 80k/hour before I get to my skirmish group to 19 at this rate, town is pumping out KG really fast, I have to go back every couple of skirmishes.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Hell its not just the actual sim building part, the fucking recruiting of new citizens is addictive as fuck.

Any idea at what point in the game 50 citizens becomes available? I'm at 30 and just got to the water town.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
    Any idea at what point in the game 50 citizens becomes available? I'm at 30 and just got to the water town.
    You might get close at the end of that... I think there are 8 that open up after you do story there, but not sure if more open up in other towns too.

Thanks. The story itself seems to move really quick when I actually do it, so hopefully I get it soon. I feel like they skip a few scenes to flesh things out when compared to the first one and are making up for that with the kingdom builder....

♥ Neliel ♥
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Suzunomia Hymnos
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

If you're like me and don't care too much for the uninteresting side quest dialogue, you can skip it by holding down triangle. Just found this out on a accident, this is now a godsend for skipping stuff.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I hit 44 at the end of this town, so I’m assuming I’ll break 50 with the next town

To those going crazy on town upgrades. Hit up the mage guild place to level 3 asap as it unlocks the ability to get a spell to pop the blue chests.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Building a kingdom? Skirmish battles? Is this Suikoden?

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

To those going crazy on town upgrades. Hit up the mage guild place to level 3 asap as it unlocks the ability to get a spell to pop the blue chests.
    Ohhh shit, will do this pronto!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Christ, 186K KG/hour and still growing, but still stuck with an 80k KG coffer cap... need 7 more citizens to upgrade to 3.... I have to visit town so often now just to keep the shit from capping....

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I preferred Pokemon'ing to the Suikoden'ing

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Same tbh. But if I didn't go in with that expectation from the previous game, this is still a lot of fun.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Anyone here done the LVL 16 Skirmish in the Calmlands? The one where you have to capture Gordo? This one is really annoying me, he keeps running away faster than I can catch him. Even when I ignore all the armies between him and me and rush through with the super speed. The one ability that freezes opponents doesn't work on him either because I can't get close enough to use it. How the hell am I supposed to catch him?

What's the best way to level on skirmishes? My dudes are all like level 6 and I feel like all I can find are level 3 ones or level 16....

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

What's the best way to level on skirmishes? My dudes are all like level 6 and I feel like all I can find are level 3 ones or level 16....
    One trick, is if you abandon in the middle of a skirmish you keep the exp you earned, so go ahead and try harder one and when you get low on forces retreat, rinse until you complete.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

16 is in Calmlands. Hearlands has a LVL 5 and a LVL 7 that pop randomly, Rubbly Ruins has a level 9, you can take on skirmishes a few levels above the reccommended if your group is balanced and you rotate them right. Calm lands is 10+. There are options you just need to get them when you seem them pop.

There are some that are unlocked thorugh quests as well, the LVL. 10 skirmish against Goldpaw is 10 or 12? and is really easy, they give you a TON of military might in that battle, at 2 levels under the cap I usually ended the fight at around 10K might lol.

Also, if you have Kingdom LVL 2 and the Training Grounds there is a research that gives you a bonus to Skirmish EXP.

Brokage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

All the boosts you can buy with KG help a ton too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast