+ Reply to Thread

Help Mend This Broken Heart BG! Save a Life Bitches! Legit Serious Medical Issue

BG one of yours needs your help.

Resident BG user, and long time friend of mine, needs some help with monies to fix his wife's heart. Won't link the user, but if you've seen this on Imgur you can look him up. Still I'm throwing it up here considering he's a longtime XI/XIV player, and all around great fucking person.

Please take a chance to read about their situation at: https://www.gofundme.com/DanaLoeys-Dietz

It would definitely mean a lot to them if you could give a little, seeing how it's Christmas time and all. If not, that's okay too.

Thanks BG

Oh if you have any questions, I'll probably just PM you a link to the imgur page where he replies to a lot of questions about: her condition, insurance, scammer claims, etc.

We actually perused gofundme last night and what I learned was animals were more important than people

Banned.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    We actually perused gofundme last night and what I learned was animals were more important than people
    Most people are shit and most animals are awesome so yeah

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    BG one of yours needs your help.

Resident BG user, and long time friend of mine, needs some help with monies to fix his wife's heart. Won't link the user, but if you've seen this on Imgur you can look him up. Still I'm throwing it up here considering he's a longtime XI/XIV player, and all around great fucking person.

Please take a chance to read about their situation at: https://www.gofundme.com/DanaLoeys-Dietz

It would definitely mean a lot to them if you could give a little, seeing how it's Christmas time and all. If not, that's okay too.

Thanks BG

Oh if you have any questions, I'll probably just PM you a link to the imgur page where he replies to a lot of questions about: her condition, insurance, scammer claims, etc.
    I'm in. Sadly can't give a ton right now due to having to buy every fucking toy on the planet for the kid.

Thanks all that have perused the thread, and especially those that have been fortunate enough to contribute. I can tell you with certainty that they are extremely overwhelmed with the support they are receiving in such a short period of time.

Thank you all! Thanks Brill!

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Bumping. Come on BG. Help a fellow BG member!

just sayin: I originally ignored tis thread thinking someone had a broken heart (ie they're sad) and needed cheering up?

might explain only 5 replies in 2 days

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Gave a bit, i hope she gets well. Few things are worse than being sick, especially with something that doesn't just go away on its own. Be blessed

Thanks All for the donations, and get well wishes. I, probably could have made the thread title a bit more direct... :ll

I' was pretty stoked it getting above 4k before the weekend started.

Merry Christmas and all that, gave what I could.

Thank you Goggle. Merry Christmas to you and your family!!