+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

It really depends on where you get it for poutine. I know it's more of a Quebec thing, but they treat it more as an art. Other places have poutine, but it'll really just be fries, gravy and random cheese thrown in the mix and it's ehhhh.

Hope you had fun though! You could've converted $20 and been a Canadian billionaire! LOL

Ridill
    BG Level

Canada was fun. I'd like to go back some time in the future to somewhere else. People didn't drive nearly half as bad as what I'm used to, Celsius makes so much more sense, it was actually warmer there than it was in Chicago that weekend, the first 40 minutes of the news wasn't spent covering how people had spent the day killing each other in the city, and I found out I actually kind of really like curling. Always saw glimpses of it on t.v. and thought it always just looked funny, but then I actually sat down and watched it and really got into it lol.

Got to hear a lot of french, quite a few "eh's," but only one hardcore Canadian accent.

But yeah, most of the time was spent inside the immediate Niagra Falls area, except for on our way back when we stopped at a town 30 min away to stop at a mall and do some non-tourist shopping.