BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Dumping the junk from my (mog) trunk

I have a bunch of Alluvion Skirmish gear, Plasm gear, etc. that's all pretty useless to me now that I have pieces from the new sets. I remember them adding some way to trade Adoulin gear in for points of some kind, but I don't remember which pieces or where to do it.

Who are these exchange NPCs and what do they take?

Currently I know:
    Runje in East Adoulin seems to take Bayld armor and weapons.
    AMAN people take SR armor.

Is there anything else?

take windurst woods exit HP warp. aman reclaimer is near that. Takes delve gear and other crap.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Runje also takes 117 eminent and 106/115 WKR gear. No accessories afaik.
    AMAN also takes Delve, Wanted, Escha, and Reisenjima gear, including accessories.

Is there something you can do with Oboro weapons? Gobbiedial campaign gave a few and I'd hate to just throw them out.

Stalking you
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    V' Mod
    FFXIV Server
    Atomos
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

i don't think runje takes the 115 stuff, unless that changed recently. aman takes that for sure, though.

just trade everything else to aman reclaimer bc it's been expanded to practically take anything ex or r/ex from soa content and beyond.

and oboro weapons... s.o.l., can't even mule them since they're treated like REM. :/

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Runje takes any 106 wkr gear, but not 115. Also takes any Sparks gear, but only R/E.
    AMAN takes, as mentioned above, all Delve, Wanted, Escha, Reisenjima, Skirmish (NQ, Yorcia and Alluvion), and Oboro JSE. AMAN will take those 115 WKR gears, including accessories, but only R/E stuff.

I ended up with 315 vouchers across 2 characters doing so, not to mention doing trash skirmish (NQ Cirdas and Rala) is a good way to stock up AMAN vouchers.

---edit---

AMAN also takes JSE capes, augmented not. It also took extra mecis. mantles, but I noticed in last patch that mantles got their flag 02 removed, so it might no longer work.
    Since this login campaign has that item that spams JSE capes, it's also a good way to grab more vouchers (which you can then change to plasm and sell craft mats or to obs. frags and sell skirmish stones)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

They must have ninja-updated it, because Runje gave me 6k Bayld for each augmented 115 armor I traded her.

The rest of the junk went to the AMAN guy, so how I have considerably more inventory space.

Thanks!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

They changed Runje to take 115 gear, augmented or not, a long time ago. I don't remember when but it wasn't too long after they added the augment system for it.

Campaign
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    I have a bunch of Alluvion Skirmish gear, Plasm gear, etc. that's all pretty useless to me now that I have pieces from the new sets. I remember them adding some way to trade Adoulin gear in for points of some kind, but I don't remember which pieces or where to do it.

Who are these exchange NPCs and what do they take?

Currently I know:
    Runje in East Adoulin seems to take Bayld armor and weapons.
    AMAN people take SR armor.

Is there anything else?
    AMAN reclaimer used to take only a small amount of items but now he takes pretty much any recent gear.
    Alluvion, SR, Vagary, Delve, Reisenjima, Unity and probably much more.

(Runje also takes WKR items btw)

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

AMAN reclaimer takes Merit BC drops too, all of them so far (gear/accessories)