1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 3 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 20 hours, 8 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 20 hours, 51 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 13 hours, 8 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    So whats the best way? I dont think Alex NM runs are the fastest since 10 runs for 1 token is like 3hours+ at 20minute runs.

Don't Fractal and Foreverreap give poetics and Law? I don't believe the new dungeons give poetics. How much do you get per those 2 dungeons again? that may be the best method since you can double dip
    Alex normal runs shouldn't be taking 20min unless I guess you're using DF and just waiting on queues, in which case I'd recommend doing premades.

Fractal/Alwaysreap give 100 law/30 eso, unless I'm mistaken no dungeon gives both poetics and law.

Seems like Alex Normal may be the "quickest" since you also get 20 law per floor but it's still over 600 runs.

How many poetics/law do hunts give? You can buy two of the items using allied seals so it may be worth it to do hunts for the combined poetics/law/allied from one source.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    So basically don't trade in your relic until you've bought all the stages of replicas you want from it.
    Not correct so I guess they fixed - I have already traded over my zeta (SCH) and was able to buy a replica np. In fact I can buy any of em.

So whats the best way? I dont think Alex NM runs are the fastest since 10 runs for 1 token is like 3hours+ at 20minute runs.

Don't Fractal and Foreverreap give poetics and Law? I don't believe the new dungeons give poetics. How much do you get per those 2 dungeons again? that may be the best method since you can double dip
    20m x run? As of right now, the shittiest run Ive had was 10m long, and thats with all three jumps on a1. Que was like... 30s.

New Merits
    BG Level

A1 is 5mins per run counting queue and loading screen times, might even be little faster than that with everyone on ssd, this grind is definitely not as big as everyone makes it to seem, I'll probably be done in 3 weeks by not even going super hard on it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Id rather do 2.5 dungeons than grind A2, but A1 and A3 are super fast, that is for sure

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Id rather do 2.5 dungeons than grind A2, but A1 and A3 are super fast, that is for sure
    Yeah, I'd rather drink bleach than grind A2N.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

I don't get the hate for A2. I find A3 more annoying personally. A2 is a super yawnfest but as a healer I have to do a lot less work in general And A2 is more fun on SMN as well, dots for everyone.

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I don't like A2N because of the beginning. 3 sets of trash that's gated, feels slow.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Nevermind on the poetics farming. You don't get any poetics when your unsynced. the fuck?
    SE really knows how to ruin any potential enjoyment when it comes time to needing to run low lv stuff. Doing 8 minute runs of the dungeons was fun for the relic... but not when you get 0 poetics

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharlan Lynare
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

welcome to 5 months ago

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Nevermind on the poetics farming. You don't get any poetics when your unsynced. the fuck?
    SE really knows how to ruin any potential enjoyment when it comes time to needing to run low lv stuff. Doing 8 minute runs of the dungeons was fun for the relic... but not when you get 0 poetics
    Can still get 3 other friends, and do it synced, it will still go by pretty fast, just not as fast as unsynced. Should still be able to pull off 15 minute runs there easy. Now the big question is: Which one of the 3 top poetic dungeons would go the fastest? Keeper of the Lake? Wanderers' Palace(Hard)? or Amdapor Keep(Hard)?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

AK is the fastest afaik.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Hotfixes tomorrow night, inb4 reduced numbers of items necessary for anima upgrade.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Hotfixes tomorrow night, inb4 reduced numbers of items necessary for anima upgrade.

I'm saving all my Beastman items in case they lower the 13. I'll cash them in to finish only.

I wouldn't expect it to be nerfed since it is a hotfix. If it was 3.16 or whatever then maybe.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

They use the term hotfix for any generic changes that don't raise the client number, so it can definitely be a nerf to the relic since its pretty unanimous across the board that the relic grind is pretty stupid for how late in the content cycle it is released. And frankly, its in there best interest to change it faster than later when only like the really crazy people have finished it already due to foregoing sleep.

What else could it be for? the only thing this patch added was the relic and the holiday event

Have they ever nerfed anything without raising the client number? Just curious.

They use the term hotfix for any generic changes that don't raise the client number, so it can definitely be a nerf to the relic since its pretty unanimous across the board that the relic grind is pretty stupid for how late in the content cycle it is released. And frankly, its in there best interest to change it faster than later when only like the really crazy people have finished it already due to foregoing sleep.

What else could it be for? the only thing this patch added was the relic and the holiday event
    It honestly isnt as bad as it looks/sounds, seems to be on par with 2.0´s relic.

They're not gonna nerf anything, they knew exactly what they were doing with this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Niiro View Post
    They're not gonna nerf anything, they knew exactly what they were doing with this bullshit.
    Nah they will, Just not tonight

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5