1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 16 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 7 hours, 33 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 9 hours, 26 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 0 hours, 33 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Anima Weapon Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    I'm sure the people who pvp regularly would love an influx of thousands of retards who don't know the first thing about it on their teams.
    At this point, least it'll make the queues pop, which in itself is shitty outlook.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

Am now greeted with this global message upon login:

"Regarding reports related to the Anima Weapon quest, we have posted on the official forums a list of points to confirm before reporting your issue. If you find that you are unable to progress your quest, please first consult the following thread in the official forums. http://sqex.to/Fzr"

I don't...understand what's complicated about it...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Warren Castille
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Silenka View Post
    Am now greeted with this global message upon login:

"Regarding reports related to the Anima Weapon quest, we have posted on the official forums a list of points to confirm before reporting your issue. If you find that you are unable to progress your quest, please first consult the following thread in the official forums. http://sqex.to/Fzr"

I don't...understand what's complicated about it...
    Don't know if they fixed it, but there was a weird flagging thing where you'd immediately get the green turn in icon despite not having gotten the nodules. It made it look like you were done when you weren't.

The Shitlord
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kharo Hadakkus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Rivendare

i had that. was all "wait, is that displaying wrong or is it bugged or what?" so i tried to turn it in. alas, no such luck.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

That happened to me too but I knew I didn't have the nodules so I figured they just implemented it shitty.

Banned.

BG Level

15 unidentified shells and 3 bones in one day, it's exhausting D:

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

How do people farm Poetics these days? I want a break from the A1 grind but don't mind breaking it up by just grinding something else.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by StaplerGuy View Post
    How do people farm Poetics these days? I want a break from the A1 grind but don't mind breaking it up by just grinding something else.
    Carry dudes on your back, T1-T13. One at a time. Hit up ARR A and S Ranks whenever they are up.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ex primals are great too, ultima/odin a lot of people forget. You can rotate people in and out while they unlock next primals/coil.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Could also just suck it up and do your daily roulettes and be done within 40 days at most. But yeah, outside of carries there's no quick poes unless there happens to be a string of S-ranks due.
    Spoiler: show
    2-3 more days and I'm done, whew.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Shaano View Post
    Ex primals are great too, ultima/odin a lot of people forget. You can rotate people in and out while they unlock next primals/coil.
    The Odin thing? People have caught on. On my server, people are putting "Unsync Odin Clear" up and it's filled in 2 minutes because people want those bonuses. Before the relic, that would have taken hours to fill up, if it filled at all, so SE did succeed in revitalizing old content.

I actually saw one guy attempting to sell his poetics bonus from Coil 1-13. I'm not sure if he succeeded or not, but that was pretty crazy, it felt like opposites day.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Lujei View Post

I actually saw one guy attempting to sell his poetics bonus from Coil 1-13. I'm not sure if he succeeded or not, but that was pretty crazy, it felt like opposites day.
    Saw this in PF today, name made me laugh.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Waka Bo
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wonder if people actually purchased the poe bonuses. There are plenty of casuals/noobs that haven't done content that I can't imagine they would be starving for poes.

Wonder if people actually purchased the poe bonuses. There are plenty of casuals/noobs that haven't done content that I can't imagine they would be starving for poes.
    Really doubt it, had a carry pt going almost all day. I made fun of that pf on one of my shells too.

Doubt it. They might guarantee not to roll on an item from coils if it drops like HA fending coat but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by StaplerGuy View Post
    Don't even bother with Alex, unless you hate yourself.

I'm about to finish my Anima weapon today, and my opinion is that Poetics come a lot easier from hunts and coil carries. With Law you're going to do a lot of roulettes everyday...

If you had a group with good dps, you could run ARF for law.

It was pretty fast when we had all just hit 60, I imagine it would be even faster now.

(I queued up just to see if this was a thing solo, and it went horribly, I was only person in my group with a level 60 weapon and I was the healer)

I actually think people are grinding with Fractal instead. I noticed that I'm getting it for lv60 roulette way more often than Neverreap lately.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Yeah, Fractal Continuum is the way to go. I've gotten it down to about 17 minutes with friends, might be able to go lower.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Yeah Poetics came super fast for me. Its the damn law.

All my beast tribe tokens for Bones and Shells are going to waste since I'll have them both at 20 from Poetics and maps alone. Ores seems like the hardest path. Arch maps have a shit drop rate and you can use Hunt seals for Seeds.

I'll be done this week and then slowly work on my second.

10/98 on maps btw.

1/2 Dragonskin

9/96 on Arch/Wyvern, I didn't keep track of them separately but I got 6 shells, 3 ores.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast