1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 19 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 4 hours, 19 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 12 hours, 40 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 21 hours, 19 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Anima Weapon Discussion     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Examine them... I'd say... 1/8th of the fractals I do have a person (or two(or three) with a non level 60 weapon.

Just ran into that.. right meow.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Oh man. I don't have to have the Eso weapon to start the weapon? Hello Awakened Seraph Cane, fuck you Rav EX.

I'd probably let a non-60 weapon slide for Fractal / Everreap as long as it was the level 58 ones. The dungeons were there to gear up to i160 in the first place.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirai Amariyo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnus View Post
    I'd probably let a non-60 weapon slide for Fractal / Everreap as long as it was the level 58 ones. The dungeons were there to gear up to i160 in the first place.
    That's all well and good until you have a tank that can't hold anything off a bunch of i200+

Admittedly, this still happens with geared tanks occasionally, but it's almost guaranteed otherwise.

Ya, but if dps outgear the tanks so much they simply can't hold threat, the dps will also take less damage than if the tank was getting hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Grieverbk View Post
    That's all well and good until you have a tank that can't hold anything off a bunch of i200+

Admittedly, this still happens with geared tanks occasionally, but it's almost guaranteed otherwise.
    Had this on my last fractaal.. Ilvl 155 war with ilvl150 wpn that would lost hate to a single Rain of Death... Lol was funny. Made a comment askin if he was spammin overpower, and surprised he didnt get defensive, Lol He sounded rather thankful we didnt kick him for being underleveled, said that had been the case with most of his recent parties, Lol.

Still managed to clear relatively fast.

Oh and on that note... almost done with second relic. 5 Law items left to get.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by lilbubbles View Post
    Examine them... I'd say... 1/8th of the fractals I do have a person (or two(or three) with a non level 60 weapon.

Just ran into that.. right meow.
    I even had an Arboretum with a tank that had a level 58 weapon, but some Void Ark gear to bounce his iLevel above the threshold. That was a really fucking abysmal run. And of course, these undergeared tanks are always the ones who try to pull everything.

Edit: on topic, I finished my Majestas. I'm kind of wishing I had gone for Deneb now, though, but fuck if I'm doing that grind again before they nerf it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lujei View Post
    I even had an Arboretum with a tank that had a level 58 weapon, but some Void Ark gear to bounce his iLevel above the threshold. That was a really fucking abysmal run. And of course, these undergeared tanks are always the ones who try to pull everything.

Edit: on topic, I finished my Majestas. I'm kind of wishing I had gone for Deneb now, though, but fuck if I'm doing that grind again before they nerf it.
    It honestly isnt bad if you dont spam shit for it, just do your dailies and the ocassional carry pt and you´ll get your shit in a a couple of weeks.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirai Amariyo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Luthia View Post
    It honestly isnt bad if you dont spam shit for it, just do your dailies and the ocassional carry pt and you´ll get your shit in a a couple of weeks.
    Yep, I was already 10 tokens into #2 only a couple days after finished my BLM. Just gonna keep casually plugging away at.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Satori Komeiji
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Wife finished her Zodiac Zeta weapon and immediately turned it in for crystals. She didn't do the quest to get the final achievement. I've checked on her character and she can't get the BRD bow replica. GMs can reissue the items for obvious gamebreaking reasons.

Anything to do in this situation or tell her to enjoy the Anima grind?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Enjoy the grind. SE is supposed to address that issue, just they didn't state when.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirai Amariyo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    GMs can reissue the items for obvious gamebreaking
    I wouldn't even consider this option for something like this, you're only permitted a single item restoration per account lifetime (unless they've revised that), so save it for something that truly matters.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cem Bob
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

You'll be able to skip fate farming again if it qualifies for reissue. Dunno if it qualify will since it was traded rather than dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiye View Post
    Wife finished her Zodiac Zeta weapon and immediately turned it in for crystals. She didn't do the quest to get the final achievement. I've checked on her character and she can't get the BRD bow replica. GMs can reissue the items for obvious gamebreaking reasons.

Anything to do in this situation or tell her to enjoy the Anima grind?
    You can try but iirc someone on Reddit was told no by a GM. Though if the house selling on PF is anything to go by it depends on which GM team see it

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Harold Saxon
    FFXIV Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Toshi View Post
    You can try but iirc someone on Reddit was told no by a GM. Though if the house selling on PF is anything to go by it depends on which GM team see it
    The "inconsistency" regarding house selling was people reporting that those selling were RMTing and then would screenshot the response with the original question cut out. It got cleared up when someone posted a full ticket.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Grieverbk View Post

It's funny you should mention this. I had Fractal yesterday with a paladin tank sporting mostly Law gear with some i150-i160 accessories. I didn't even bother raising him during Curator because the Brd was tanking better than him. Dude didn't touch a single defensive cooldown and was barely using Flash.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisha View Post
    Enjoy the grind. SE is supposed to address that issue, just they didn't state when.
    Just like they said they will fix the beastmen fate issues... so we will see these changes after the content is irrelevant

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Just like they said they will fix the beastmen fate issues... so we will see these changes after the content is irrelevant

The ES and ST Fates can eat a dick. They couldn't be further away from their respective tribes and they are finished in 30 seconds. You pretty much have to face camp them and their re-spawn is horrific.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mirai Amariyo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    The ES and ST Fates can eat a dick. They couldn't be further away from their respective tribes and they are finished in 30 seconds. You pretty much have to face camp them and their re-spawn is horrific.
    I've recorded times exceeding 2 hours on ST and usually just shy of 2 hours for ES.

It's legitimately atrocious. Your best option is to just not do them and use those parts of your allowance on vanu quests.

Quote Originally Posted by haroldsaxon View Post
    The "inconsistency" regarding house selling was people reporting that those selling were RMTing and then would screenshot the response with the original question cut out. It got cleared up when someone posted a full ticket.
    Ah. The things people will do for upvotes

Quote Originally Posted by Toshi View Post
    Ah. The things people will do for upvotes
    Or practice, it is an election year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast