Thread: Tyven's Shoe Emporium     submit to reddit submit to twitter

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I tried on those exact vapors today when I was boot shopping. God, they're so comfortable and so unbelievably ugly (I hate the soles so much). It wrecked my brain, but they were more comfortable than my boosts. They'd make great work shoes for me. No way I'm buying them after dumping all that into those damn Beckmans

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i agree about vapormax being ugly generally, but i think they actually work really well in triple black colorways exclusively. bummed the laceless have the transparent bubbles instead of the opaque ones from the triple noirs, with those they'd be perfect imo. they're dope as fuck in monochrome schemes and/or with techwear aesthetics, but i can't figure out any other look they work with

idk if i'd put them over UB in terms of comfort but they're very close, def nike's best in that respect by a wide margin

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I like the Vapormax look (the base design and laceless ones anyways, all these whack ass variations Nike keeps coming up with are awful), so them being insanely comfortable is just an all around win to me.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    man those redwings look so nice, good work on that pickup tyche.

big week for me. i got the double raf which is actually a triple raf because that shit came shipped in what i can only describe as a goddamned raf simons sarcophagus. it is unbelievably nice

also these

wait but what is that box in the background?????????

Spoiler: show

HELL YEAH WE DESIGNER NOW, MOVING UP IN THE FASHION WORLD
    DICK OVENS. Wowow you are stunting so hard lately. Confirmed fashion killa

The Anti Miz

BG Level

also Rick Owens memes are my fucking favorite

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

two straight months of OT + bonus + tax returns = flex season, but now i just wanna spend all my money on rick stuff and i have to slow the fuck down lol. like are you goddamned kidding me with those mountain hoodies???? holy shit rick is the truth

i am a dead man though, i got stuck with drizzy. why is rick june, its one of the least dark and edgy months in the entire calendar

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Lol I fuckin overslept and missed the black cement 3 drop. Fucking kill me fam. Had an alarm set and everything

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i think it was a pretty huge release in terms of quantity, resale on stockx is only ~50-60 over retail, there's a shitload listed, and that's before anyone's got their retail pairs delivered. only gonna go down from there. get that lowball bid in!

The Anti Miz

BG Level

i think it was a pretty huge release in terms of quantity, resale on stockx is only ~50-60 over retail, there's a shitload listed, and that's before anyone's got their retail pairs delivered. only gonna go down from there. get that lowball bid in!
    Yea I was checking that last night. Big relief!

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Shiiit

Wasn't gonna buy any more shoes til I moved end of next month, but just realized there's an (mostly) all black version of the Epic React dropping today. Welp so much for that plan.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yeah i saw those but i am tapped out, i've spent way too much on shoes/clothes the last month or so. i need to take a break for the next 3 months lol

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Just came to see who copping reacts. Doesn’t look like any of my local stores have them dag nabbit

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I grabbed em online right at 10 since I figured if any color was going quick it'd be the black/black ones.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

$80 brand new @ a Foot Locker, we in here

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

everybody's copping the discount SF-AF1s, damn my impatience!

in other news i got banned from grailed today even though i have only ever bought or offered to buy stuff and then left feedback. i guess it's probably for the better 'cuz i gotta stop spending for now but i am confused and offended, i have never been banned from anything!

The Anti Miz

BG Level

everybody's copping the discount SF-AF1s, damn my impatience!

in other news i got banned from grailed today even though i have only ever bought or offered to buy stuff and then left feedback. i guess it's probably for the better 'cuz i gotta stop spending for now but i am confused and offended, i have never been banned from anything!
    Damn that’s crazy, they didn’t give a reason?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

i woke up this morning and checked my emails and had a boilerplate message from grailed sent at 3am that said i was banned for selling fakes, bank chargebacks, offsite transactions, not shipping sold items, fraud, or another violation of the terms of service. i'm not gonna upgrade to paypal business so i couldn't list on there even if i wanted to, lol. literally have done nothing but buy, send offers, and send payments within 15 minutes of any offer being accepted. i sent them an email asking what the fuck, we'll see if they ever respond.

sucks for the last 2 people i bought from, still waiting on shipments to come in and they won't be able to get any feedback!

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

restock on those jordan 3s on eastbay, full size run is still sitting after close to an hour in case anyone missed the first drop

https://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...3/sku:84262001

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Tyven's Shoe Emporium

restock on those jordan 3s on eastbay, full size run is still sitting after close to an hour in case anyone missed the first drop

https://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...3/sku:84262001
    NOOOOOOOO gdi missed

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

alright bg sneaker fam something happened that i am not proud of in several ways. i got a text a couple days ago from DHL with tracking info and i was intensely confused because i already got both of the DHL things i'd ordered off grailed pre-ban.

once it updated and showed a package coming from hong kong i was still baffled as hell, i looked through my emails and couldn't find any order confirmations, but eventually i turned up a transaction on my credit card from a couple weeks ago from a chinese merchant. chances of a fraudulent charge going out to china shortly before a package gets addressed to my house are slim to none, so i figure i definitely did something. the timing lined up right when my week off started so i clearly must've got trashed and ordered something dumb

well, it updated to delivered this morning so i had to sit at work all day puzzling over wtf i'd done to myself. got home shortly after 5 and uhhhhh

listen i said i'm not proud ok. they're absurd and they're fake!

SORRY

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag