+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 109 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyven's Shoe Emporium     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Knit shoes are garbage for cold weather. Gotta roll with suede, Js or Timbs in the winter/fall (or those weatherproof Alphabounces I just snagged)

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

WOOL ULTRABOOSTS BOYS

I like to eat food
    BG Level

I have these for cold weather. I got them last year and it looks like they reissued them recently? My tongue doesn't have that logo on it.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

prob just branding update. Idk much about ACG but I remember the ones Drake made popular just had a nike logo.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    WOOL ULTRABOOSTS BOYS
    seriously thinking about grabbing those burgundy wools that dropped a week or so ago. kinda nice that UB are hitting the saturation point where every CW doesn't sell out in 2 seconds and they're actually getting discounts pretty regularly now.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    seriously thinking about grabbing those burgundy wools that dropped a week or so ago. kinda nice that UB are hitting the saturation point where every CW doesn't sell out in 2 seconds and they're actually getting discounts pretty regularly now.
    yea I was at Footlocker and they had both wool colors sitting on shelves and I was like oh dope. then I did not cop because I still have gen 1 wool UBs that I will wear until I can wear them no more.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

only thing holding me back is i've already got a bunch of boost, so i've been thinking of getting a pair of those new AF1-SF mids to diversify my collection a bit. probably i will just end up getting both, lol

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The SF-AF1s are dope (for the most part, all the orange ones look fucking stupid, and the Highs are just awful).

The zip up back is awesome

Btw, any of you guys watch B99 this week? It was about sneakers AND had a normcore joke

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Something about the SF mids look off to me, almost like they are incomplete or something, I really want a pair of the highs but I feel like they would look terrible on me. Saw the navy/gums at the mall and they were beautiful.

I'm like half a season behind on B99. Wow I can't wait to get to that episode.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Yo I want some wool UBs.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

just ordered the black/hazel AF1 SF. i love the look of the shoe and i am excited as hell to see how it actually fits

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Finish Line near where I live moved locations in the mall, and got a giant restock to go a long with it.

R1 Japan Triple Blacks, 97 Silver Bullets, UB Mids, it keeps going.

Grabbed the Silver Bullets and ran for the hills, could spend so much fucking money in there right now.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

did they restock the OG silvers or the ultras? sick pickup either way, but if you got the OGs at retail i'm insanely jealous. i'd actually consider making the drive for those, lol.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

They were the Ultras, so not quite as hype. They had them right out front so I sprung for that instantly after seeing how nice they looked in person.

While I was checking out I noticed they had the R1 Japans sitting out, but I didn't wanna throw down on that shit with Christmas spending on the horizon. I already got the all white ones and I own enough black shoes as is. Couldnt even wear that shit for months anyways with how fucking thin the PK on them is and another MA winter coming up fast.

I honestly cut out of there asap so I'm not sure what else they had in stock. Didn't wanna risk seeing shit and spending the money.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Ive never been much of a big shoe person but I randomly browse this thread, I normally just get whatever pair of Nike frees I come across when my curent pair bites the dust, but since my wife just got a much higher paying job I figure maybe I should spoil myself and pick up a nicer pair, I keep seeing you guys praise the ultra boost, I originally thought NMDs were ultraboosts, which I like the look of the NMD more, question is how much of a difference between them and are the UBs that much better?

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The Boost sole in Ultraboosts is different from other Boost products, the pellets are more condensed then in the others. In all honesty tho, it's not gonna make a huge difference in overall comfort, especially if you're just using them as a general lifestyle shoe and not for running. My most comfortable Boost shoes imo are NMD R2s.

Go with what you think looks good.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Choosing between UBs and NMDs is a win win. Both are comfortable and dope af.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Unless they're XR1s, which look fucking whack imo

The Anti Miz

BG Level

I’m not a cage guy but I actually like the XR1

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Slynkee View Post
    Ive never been much of a big shoe person but I randomly browse this thread, I normally just get whatever pair of Nike frees I come across when my curent pair bites the dust, but since my wife just got a much higher paying job I figure maybe I should spoil myself and pick up a nicer pair, I keep seeing you guys praise the ultra boost, I originally thought NMDs were ultraboosts, which I like the look of the NMD more, question is how much of a difference between them and are the UBs that much better?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The Boost sole in Ultraboosts is different from other Boost products, the pellets are more condensed then in the others. In all honesty tho, it's not gonna make a huge difference in overall comfort, especially if you're just using them as a general lifestyle shoe and not for running. My most comfortable Boost shoes imo are NMD R2s.

Go with what you think looks good.
    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Choosing between UBs and NMDs is a win win. Both are comfortable and dope af.
    I love my uncaged UB, but my NMD R2's I wear a ton more they are just as if not more comfortable.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag