Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post

There you go, shoe on head, in a nice shitty selfie cam resolution
    Fam these are so dope. I really need to cop

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    BTS30EXTRA coupon code at checkout, should work for most sale items

also just noticed those XR1s go on sale at 3AM eastern, RIP ever getting a pair of those lol
    not to mention free shipping. Adidas as us LIVING bg

Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

are those the ice blue parleys? really love the look of those but i've had to talk myself out of them, i already have a few pairs in blue
    Yeah, like I said earlier wasn't planning on getting them but couldn't resist when I saw em just sitting there at the mall.

I'm pretty sure I can cut myself off at this point since I've got something in most colors I'd feasibly rock, except for something in dark blue and FUCK those Henry Poole are dark blue. Good thing I don't really like the cage on XR1s so my wallet is safe

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Yeah, like I said earlier wasn't planning on getting them but couldn't resist when I saw em just sitting there at the mall.

I'm pretty sure I can cut myself off at this point since I've got something in most colors I'd feasibly rock, except for something in dark blue and FUCK those Henry Poole R2s are dark blue.
    you'll never cut yourself off. you'll be like sure i already have shoes in every shade of blue but i don't have KNIT shoes in every shade of blue and the process begins again. its the best worst thing in the world

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So what you're saying is, gotta get down with those Flyknit Jordan 1s on the horizon.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

man when i saw those the other day i was just like god dangit

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Yo got any more pics of icy blues that's what I was looking at for wife I'm just worried if I have to return them she's getting a completely different shoe in the Women's pinks cause size so limited.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Here's some quick pics before I head to bed, not great lighting in my living room tho

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Thank you sooooooooo much. I think they're too light for the wife so I'll get the pink instead (and those for myself?).

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Saw last week that Y-3 was taking 50% off last seasons shit and for 20 bucks more then regular Pures figured why the fuck not and nabbed some of the Y-3 Pure Boosts. No fucking way I'd ever pay full price for em, but at half off I'm definitely down with an alternative style of Boost. They still got some other shit on sale if you wanna dig around, but a lot of the other designs get fucking weird.

http://store.y-3.com/us/y3store/snea...1125706uq.html

Also because I apparently hate having money and this addiction don't stop (at least this shit is cheaper then collecting guitars, thank god), copped some Eggplant Foams.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Hell yea, Y-3 is tough for white dudes to pull off, I am proud of you, plus you street-wear now. I've had to reign in the impulse to buy qasa highs many times. I went to the store last time I was in SoHo, fucking WEIRD man.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

The rest of my attire is made up of assorted t shirts (including 3 Bullet Club and 2 Young Bucks shirts!), Nike shit, and whatever I can cop at Marshalls. I'm definitely not ready to start posting on r/streetwear.

Tho I do own 2 Supreme hats, shit I'm a fuccboi

Speaking of fuccboi and wrestling t shirts, this is definitely on my list. Saw Minoru Suzuki wearing it during one of the G1 press conferences

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

yeah i've thought about the yohji's since they go on sale pretty frequently, but i feel like having those would just make me sad that i can't afford all the acronym/arcteryx street ninja gear to go with them, lol.

not exactly sneakers, but there's a new doc martens x colette collab out which is garish and impractical as hell but which i still want. i don't have a single outfit i can actually use them with which is the only thing that's stopped me from pulling the trigger

The Anti Miz

BG Level

yeah i've thought about the yohji's since they go on sale pretty frequently, but i feel like having those would just make me sad that i can't afford all the acronym/arcteryx street ninja gear to go with them, lol.

not exactly sneakers, but there's a new doc martens x colette collab out which is garish and impractical as hell but which i still want. i don't have a single outfit i can actually use them with which is the only thing that's stopped me from pulling the trigger
    Docs my third favorite brand behind Adidas and Nike, I prob have close to a dozen pairs and all my wildest shoes are docs. Just wear those Colette collabs like you would white bucks. Sadly I cannot pull off the below look, I pray you can. DO IT FOR THE CULTURE.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Jesus, can anyone pull that off? How hipster are the haircuts those models are rocking?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Who the fuck wears this trash.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    Docs my third favorite brand behind Adidas and Nike, I prob have close to a dozen pairs and all my wildest shoes are docs. Just wear those Colette collabs like you would white bucks. Sadly I cannot pull off the below look, I pray you can. DO IT FOR THE CULTURE.
    oh snap, wouldn't have guessed you were into docs. whats the wildest shit you've got? i've actually always had a pair in black going back nearly 20 years now. the soles came apart on my last pair, and after i switched to a car with a standard they were uncomfortable to drive in anyway so i haven't been in a rush to replace them.

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Jesus fuck, I have horrible fashion sense and I even think those things are fucking ugly. I wouldn't even donate that shit to goodwill.

Mr. Bananagrabber

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Honestly the shoes are fine. The left one would take a bit of work but all three of them could be worked into an ensemble ezpz.

It's just everything else in that picture that's fucking out of control.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Fam y'all have a lot to learn about the glory of fashion gawd Mark McNairy but basically the models are dressed like that cuz the name of the book is called "fuck ivy", it's about moving away from men's fashion norms. I'd actually kill to be able to dress like any of those 3 dudes.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag