+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    You clearly do not know Massachusetts.
    Oh I get lots in the state will be fine with it but I'm sure someone will push it farther. The crazy shit they do in Cali often does though that's a bit more of the huge disconnect in different regions in such a large state

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Oh I get lots in the state will be fine with it but I'm sure someone will push it farther. The crazy shit they do in Cali often does though that's a bit more of the huge disconnect in different regions in such a large state
    Motherfucker this year they put up matrix roadway displays ALL OVER THE STATE reminding you that your ass will go to fucking jail for using fireworks.

I really don't think you understand.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wait Matrix displays? That sounds awesome. Also wtf are fireworks banned up there? Hell only a couple of cities around me have bans and shit is dry as fuck waiting to go up. And that's only because a couple of big incidents a few decades back

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Wait Matrix displays? That sounds awesome. Also wtf are fireworks banned up there? Hell only a couple of cities around me have bans and shit is dry as fuck waiting to go up. And that's only because a couple of big incidents a few decades back
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variable-message_sign

and in the UK known as a matrix sign
    Blame top gear.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Oh that's much less awesome. Yeah ours here are always saying things like remember it's a $400 fine for texting and driving the first time or don't run the stupid new metering lights. And then occasionally something worth reading like an amber alert or accident ahead

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Texas signs count the number of dead we have accumulated on the roads for the year. It turns daily commutes into a running game of seeing how many people have died in the last 24 hours.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Texas signs count the number of dead we have accumulated on the roads for the year. It turns daily commutes into a running game of seeing how many people have died in the last 24 hours.
    You're not supposed to be having so much fun with something so morbid.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    You're not supposed to be having so much fun with something so morbid.
    why not? i live in TX with the shit i see on the road its more of an "oh wow thats all?"

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I purchased an AR today and because I pay $20 a year for a pistol permit I got it without a background check.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Does Healey even have the authority to unilaterally expand the scope of the law like that? Because, with the phrasing about operating systems she used in her Boston Glove Op Ed, her logic could easily apply to all semi-automatic weapons in the state.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/07/2...pons-ban-rally

Mass protest outside the state house rallying against Healey's declaration of a massive expansion of the '98 Assault Weapons Ban. It's looking like the state legislature is siding against Healey on this. Seems like the news outlets are playing down the amount of people who showed up. Protesters are posting pictures that show apparently thousands of people.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Not one of those don't tread on me flags is a new purchase. That shit's been hangin' above garages for decades.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Seems like a conservative comedian pulled a Man Show(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4) on people who know nothing about guns. There's a lot of cutting in and out in the video, so who knows how many people he roped into this, but anyone who knew anything about guns was instantly turned away.

He even threw some jabs in like asking people things like "Oh, the scary black ones?" when asking them about what they felt was appropriate to own of the ones he had on the table.

In general, this is still a decent video showing how much power figures can have over people who know nothing on a topic. Especially when they're being purposely misled on the topic.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

When Crowder isn't busy going off on 5 minute rants on Trigglypuff during speech tours he does things like this to supplement his weekly show. He does a very solid job of supporting/sourcing his stance on guns and 2A yet not be way off the deep end like Alex Jones with the mouth rabies. Hell Crowder and Steve Rubin have talk segments together on each other's shows frequently and neither one ignites into flames from being next to their political antichrist.

And in other news MA Attorney General "clarifies" what constitutes an assault weapon.

Because I'm curious just how AR-15 are black scary assault weapons that need banning but the Ruger Mini-14 is specifically listed as NOT an assault weapon. And charging handles are now considered scary assault weapon components next to pistol grips, slide-stocks, muzzle devices, and the shoulder thing that goes up. Charging handles? Seriously?

Assault weapons are anything effected by the Commando perk.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

So the definition of an assault weapon is anything that contains any part of a carbine? GTFO Coakley. I'm still waiting on a recall here.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

If you can mentally beat off thinking you're a badass mowing down your mean high school classmates with it, it's an assault weapon.

Doesn't take it for granite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

You mean Maura Healey? Coakley left office in 2015.

Bad news, AG has no recall option with Baker 9001% in supporting her. Yer fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    If you can mentally beat off thinking you're a badass mowing down your mean high school classmates with it, it's an assault weapon.
    I've fantasized about my dick mowing down half the bitches in high school while fapping furiously. Assault weapon.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Yeah, brainfart on that one. Thanks for the correction.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost_Wheel22 View Post
    Because I'm curious just how AR-15 are black scary assault weapons that need banning but the Ruger Mini-14 is specifically listed as NOT an assault weapon. And charging handles are now considered scary assault weapon components next to pistol grips, slide-stocks, muzzle devices, and the shoulder thing that goes up. Charging handles? Seriously?
    Because Sturm, Ruger & Co. has excellent lobbyists.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag