1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 17 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 18 hours, 42 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 15 hours, 17 minutes
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yugiri VA Found Dead     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Yugiri VA Found Dead

Strange, I didn't find this posted here...

Final Fantasy XIV Yugiri voice actor Sian Blake found dead

Law enforcement in London has confirmed that Final Fantasy XIV and EastEnders star Sian Blake, 43, is dead, according to the BBC. Police found her body in the garden of her home alongside her children Zachary Bilal Kent-Blake and Amon Ben George Kent-Blake who were 8 and 4 years old, respectively.
    I don't XIV nemore, what dis mean for her XIV character if anything?

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It means they'll just replace her voice-actor again like they already did for 3.0.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Absolutely nothing. She had like 2 or 3 voiced cutscenes max in HW, very early on. Like Kaisha said they already repped pretty much all of the EN VAs for HW, so if Yugiri continues on I'm sure they'll just pick someone else up.

Even if they don't, she could be relegated to non-VA CS; but that seems unlikely with the wankfest JP VAs get.

It's been mentioned obliquely here, but it's really largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things for XIV. It sucks she got murdered, it sucks her kids got murdered; but she was a VA for a minor character, so it has no overall impact on the game imo

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Very unfortunate that this happened. And my condolences to her [extended] family. Worst yet, they dude killed her then bounced for Africa.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raiya Li'aurellia
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Really sad to see it happen of course. Mebbe theyll do a tribute or something for her ingame. As for whoever voices her theyll just have to get someone else in ultimately unless they get her 2.x VA back due to the circumstances.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

It's been posted of a sorts and mentioned throughout the forum.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Very unfortunate that this happened. And my condolences to her [extended] family. Worst yet, they dude killed her then bounced for Africa.
    Guy guy caught in Ghana, is going to be extradited back to UK:

http://news.yahoo.com/boyfriend-held...3391.html?nf=1